Thursday, October 24, 2013

What "God Hath Wrought" (at this particular moment).

 
A HUGE SHOUT-OUT to Spirit Airlines for not being afraid of some inconvenience to customers last night to ON THEIR OWN inspect all their engines.
 
 
 
If we MUST have "Corporate Personhood" in the USA, at least SOME CORPORATIONS understand that rights come with RESPONSIBILITIES!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
US Army Colonel (now retired) Dottie Newman (right), is now a docent at the High Museum in Atlanta -- as well as leading a BOOK CLUB in North Atlanta at her home.
 
 
 
I was at the SECOND of those meetings which I attended (I had given presentation on WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS -- you can READ IT FOR FREE HERE: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ ), at the FIRST one, earlier), when an ACTIVE ARMY GENERAL threatened to beat me up and chased me out of Dottie's house because of an "anti-Republican Party" comment I made over a sit-down meal. -- he CLAIMING that it was "PRIVATE PROPERTY" and I was NOT ALLOWED TO TALK THAT WAY for that reason.
 
 
 
Dottie Newman did NOT agree with him -- AND IT WAS HER HOUSE!!!
 
 
 
>>> And furthermore, you should know that Dottie ALWAYS prepared incredible MEALS for everyone!!! 
  
 
 
 
And she always had several visiting foreign guests -- NOT Presidents of countries, but high politicians, PROFESSORS GALORE, and others Dottie found interesting.
 
 
 
 
It was as good as GOING TO CHINA!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
Thus, BEING ROUTED by an ACTIVE US ARMY GENERAL (PUBLICLY!!! -- in front of Dottie's foreign guests and others), was SO MUCH like Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt's family's TREATMENT OF ME in Grand Central Station, in December of 2012:
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 Dottie followed me out of her house and told me that "they" (meaning REAL REPUBLICANS, she being one -- in FACT she had been Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer and HELPED COLIN AND ALMA in their decision for Gen. Powell NOT TO RUN for President in 2008), could NO LONGER PROTECT ME in the United States and THAT was exactly when I decided to move to Mexico in 2010. I had ALREADY HAD the five attempts by the Republican Party to commit me to mental hospitals in Georgia (in one, by phone only, the woman SCREWED UP, and instead of claiming she was from some "mental health service", she began, "I'm calling on behalf the Republican Party . . ." ).
 
 
 
REALLY!!!
 
 
 
And the FIRST and LAST of the FIVE COPS-AT-MY-DOOR attempts -- IN ONE MONTH!!! -- were hatched by my sisters Jane and Julie -- neither of them having had ANY contact at all with me in at least ten days -- but telling Stone Mountain Police that I was on some kind of HORRIBLE PSYCHOTIC
 
SPREE!!!
 
 
 
So much for the "Love of Family", no???


* * *


 
 
So at this time, I also want to remind readers that Delta Airlines RE-ROUTED ME on FIVE of the six flights I took in early 2010 between Atlanta and Puerto Vallarta, because they KNEW that the NSA/CIA was SO MAD AT ME that they DEFINITELY WOULD shoot down a commercial airliner just to GET ME!!!



Delta asked for "volunteers" for a bump on all these flights. I got bumped and accepted "Delta Flight Dollars" -- six hundred for each International Flight, as I recall (I'm a WHORE for deals like this!!!), each time -- and ONLY one of those flights bumped more than just me.
 
 
Another PECULIARITY was, during one of these times -- when flying home from PV -- I was told they were CERTAIN they were going to need my seat, but about twenty minutes before the flight took off, an Air Force Reserve Officer arrived in FULL UNIFORM and it was announced that HE would take the co-pilot's seat, and then almost IMMEDIATELY they found me a seat on a plane that was ONLY 2/3 FULL!!!
 
 
This officer SOUGHT ME OUT in Atlanta Baggage Claim just to talk with me -- and we became email correspondents for a couple of months.
 
 
 
I only ASSUME he was trained in AVOIDANCE of surface-to-air missiles!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



This is an ACTUAL SCAN of a page from the Naval Academy's LUCKY BAG yearbook -- this ad (and all other ads), PLACED BY SOMEONE AT WWW.PENTAGON-USA.COM , probably either Mike Massicott or Gerry Flynn(possibly Joel Miller, Gerry's husband).

 




 
 
And did you know that one of my FIRST MALE LOVERS in Atlanta (friendship continuing), is the RETIRED (quite young, then), Chief Protocol Officer to ADMIRAL ZUMWALT???
 
 
 
 


* * *
 
 
>>> I think I need a "BREATH OF AIR" before continuing in a NEW POSTING.
 
 
 
Be right back.
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
Maybe I AM a basketball player -- AND JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT!!!
 
 
.

No comments: