Monday, October 28, 2013

What on EARTH -- My "Spiritual Heir" Has left His Job for CAVORTING WITH ELEPHANTS in an ELECTION YEAR!!!

 
Phone-Confirmed by my sister Jane, my nephew Connor Michael Kenan has left his job at Epic Systems (they ONLY donate to Democrats!!!), to "travel whilest he can".
 
 
Here is another shot of him:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT FIRST, THE NEWS:
 
 
 
1. Yes, that's right, I had a very nice (if brief -- she's at work), conversation with Jane this morning. She hasn't read that last posting yet, but seems to be of an "agreeable mind".
 
 
2. Yesterday, I got an email from Jim Morgan, Chair of 7th Congressional Democratic Party in North Carolina (Wilmington area), asking to be taken off my email list. While the answer is a resounding NO (I'm happy to take those off who are NOT involved in any of my "issues"), but then I looked at the Republican Party of New Hanover County's website -- and it's AS BAD AS THE DEMOCRATS'!!!:
 
 
 
A WHOLE SLATE OF CANDIDATES -- but ONLY Skip Watkins' listing links to INFO ON HIS POSITIONS!!!
 
 
 
So Skip (Republican), and Kevin O'Grady (Democrat), are the ONLY TWO who cared enough to post their positions -- and APPARENTLY BOTH of the Parties and ALL OF WILMINGTON are COOL WITH THAT!!!
 
 
Well, you can't call me a PARTISAN on this!!!
 
 
And I am NOT going to pester Wilmington about this election in terms of PERSONALITIES. My concerns about Wilmington are about its CORRUPT SYSTEMS, something we have to wait until after the election to begin addressing them THOROUGHLY.
 
 
Click
 
I did not know this, did YOU???
 
 
 
3. Although it is annoying, I stay in my house and FIGHT WITH the CIA/NSA HACKERS -- but in the last several days I get NO INTERFERENCE with my Internets Connection unless I am POSTING TO BLOG and googling for info -- or emailing.
 
 
This morning I had to reset my modem EIGHT TIMES so far in trying to write this post. It's either the CIA/NSA or Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu -- the Arab Mexican that Presidente Carlos Salinas of Mexico HELPED CONTROL ALL MEXICAN MEDIA -- a BIG REASON why so many Mexicans DO NOT TRUST THE PRI PARTY AT ALL!!!
 
 
 
That said, it was Presidente Carlos Salinas's BEST FRIEND Dr. Waldemar Salazar who inspired me to KICK OUT the CIA/NSA narco-traffickers from Puerto Vallarta -- starting with Kelly Trainor de O, US Consular Agent!!!
 
 
 
 
 
And as ALL MEXICANS KNOW, Carlos 'Slim" MADE MOST OF HIS MONEY narco-trafficking with the BUSH FAMILY of the US of A!!!
 
 
 
 
Kelly Trainor de O
 
 
 
 
 
And you can read more about Martin Lamb, who thinking I had KENAN MONEY, disclosed to me that George W. Bush REGULARLY flies to visit him off-shore Panama in small jets LOADED WITH BUSH FAMILY NARCO-CASH!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just discovered that the CIA/NSA/Carlos Slim have for the FOURTH TIME IN THREE MONTHS, disabled my Anti-Virus -- and even made it believe I have NO LICENSE when I try to re-activate it, so I guess I'll blog the rest later and take the time to RE-INSTALL!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 .
 

No comments: