Friday, October 18, 2013

When in DOUBT, Call the US ARMY WAR COLLEGE's Garrison Commander -- That's what AYE just did!!!

bw
 


 
That is Thomas S., III, and Betty Kenan-supported FOX NEWS on the TV.
 
 
 
Click the image and it should EXPAND to show that.
 


 
 
 
>>> BUT FIRST SOME LOOSE ENDS:
 
 
 
1. While the nearly SOLE funders of www.foxnews.com , Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother, Betty Kenan (both of the Durham-Chapel Hill area) -- through their THE BREAKERS HOTEL ads, DEFENDED the comments of the House Stenographer, almost NO ONE ELSE DID.



Let's take a closer look at this:



 




“He will not be mocked! He will not be mocked! He will not be mocked! The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been. No, it would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons and go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.”


A. As difficult as it seems for Evangelicals and Fundamentalists to GRASP, all histories (ones written at the time, anyway), MAKE CRYSTAL CLEAR: ALL members of the Committees that drafted ALL our American Documents establishing this country were members of Masonic Lodges (Masons), with only a very few exceptions (PROBABLY Catholics, who became Masons "on pain of Mortal Sin").


B. Nearly all the Founding Fathers subscribed to a Theory of God called DEISM -- which is the POLAR OPPOSITE of Fundamentalist or Evangelical Theory.


deism
ˈdeɪɪz(ə)m,ˈdiːɪ-/
noun
noun: deism
  1. 1.
    belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe. (my emphases)

See more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism .

 
 
* * *

 
2.




A Dining Salon at THE BREAKERS HOTEL, Palm Beach


 
Although I cannot find the website now, a few days ago, I read an article about the recent renovations to THE BREAKERS, which said the owners (Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty Kenan, and other immediate family -- based in Chapel Hill area of North Carolina), had pulled $280,000,000.00 "out of their pockets" to pay for it all.
 
 
 
This is just CHUMP CHANGE for my wealthy relatives!!!



>>> ADDED LATER: DON'T FORGET!!! It was Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan who SUPPORTED Allen West to be the US Congressman representing Palm Beach:
 
 
 
 
Allen West
 

 

 
* * *







>>> MY EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH US ARMY WAR COLLEGE THIS MORNING:


 
I MADE all my points about Patrick Stansbury, Mike Massicott, and retired Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder IN MY VERY LONG VOICEMAIL (that DID go through as well).



Scott Kenan
10:10 AM (15 minutes ago)
to USARMY, scoop, editorial, Jeffrey, whqr, wilmjourn, breakingnews, breakingnews, Jay, 60m, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
 
Sir or Madam:

I cannot take you off my emailing list and have left an extensive message for you on (717) 245-3232.

I placed ads in your yearbook the TORCH for EIGHTEEN YEARS, commission only, for Patrick Stansbury/Mike Massicott at www.pentagon-usa.com and ALSO witnessed now retired GA Congressman John Linder and Patrick exchanging thick packets of cash over this in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA and will soon testify in Court to this. Pentagon Publishing was in charge of DISTRIBUTING all the illegal drugs brought into the US on military planes -- primarily at Maxwell AFB where we had three legitimate contracts.

 
Be sure to check my message which has my cell phone number, should you wish to call me. More on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx
 
Thank you,
Scott David Kenan

Puerto Valarta, Mexico (in political exile from the USA and helping Mexico kick the US Government/CIA/NSA narco-traffickers OUT of Mexico)


On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:44 AM, USARMY Carlisle Barracks USAG Mailbox Garrison Commander <usarmy.carlisle.usag.mbx.garrison-commander@mail.mil> wrote:
 

 
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
 

Please delete this address from your blog.
 
(unsigned) 

 
* * *
 

>>> ADDED @ 3:07 PM, CDT: I will ADMIT that it took until TWO HOURS after writing this that I MISREAD the request -- HA!!!



FAR WORSE was that it took half an hour after writing the just above, before I noticed I had BUNGLED MY EXPLANATION!!! I'm gonna have to tell my Mexo-Neighbors to cut back on burning out the weed patches -- don't ya think???


Bottom Line: I'm writing this AFTER finishing the NEXT post -- and I've had such a SWELL DAY OF WRITING, that I'm almost BUSTIN' AT THE SEAMS!!!


Anyway, I misread the request -- and missed my error the first dozen times I combed through to correct errors. LOL!!!

 
* * *


That said, I had TOO MUCH FUN writing all this to just TANK IT NOW.



Perhaps YOU would like to consider it tanked, no???



* * *
 

 
 
 
 
 
2013-10-15-cocktail123.jpg
 
 
 
.

No comments: