Thursday, October 17, 2013

WHY We Cannot AFFORD to Allow Barrack Obama to CONTINUE IN THE GAY CLOSET!!!

 
This posting is a CONTINUATION of the most recent one: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/mammy-knows-best-she-might-could-have.html .
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BREAKING @ 2:08 PM, CDT!!!:
 
 
 
Gmail BOUNCED BACK all 500 email copies of this posting -- including those going to ALL HARVARD TRUSTEES!!!
 
 
Simultaneously, GMAIL LOCKED ME OUT of emailing anything else from my regular account -- and NOW LOCKED ME OUT of my scottkenan.com Gmail-based email AS WELL -- and I have broadcast NO EMAILS from there in at least two days.
 
 
But it DID work last night to send a few SINGLE emails.
 
 
 
HA!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
>>> AND IT ALL BEGINS AND ENDS WITH MY MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN of Raleigh, NC :




 
Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, 2008



1. As I added last night hours after I posted this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/to-all-loud-pseudo-christians-from.html , the following is IMPORTANT!!!:



 
Don't forget -- John Boehner a "Cincinnati Guy" -- like I was BORN in Good Samaritan Hospital (aka "Good Sam") -- is the LITERAL BEST FRIEND of Coach Lou Holtz, who was my mother's TOP NAZI ALLY, beginning when we moved to across the street from Lou and Beth Holtz in 1968.
 
 
 
You can just call me "Cincinnatus RETORNO"!!!
 
 
 

 
* * *


2. ALSO what I did not report yesterday, is that it was IMPOSSIBLE to call anyone in the USA right after Toro came to my house to MURDER ME, and I sent him away. I made LOCAL CALLS FOR HELP, but then I remembered that even when I cannot get a call through to the USA, I can ALWAYS get a call through to my parents' phone -- I call it my NSA/CIA SPECIAL PRIVILEGES!!!



So I DID call and speak with Mom about ten minutes after Toro left. She and I were BOTH effervescent -- like the "Spirit of Champagne" , and I could NOT understand why -- until our light, laughing banter about VERY SERIOUS THINGS came nearly to a close.



Mom spontaneously (NO THINKING HERE!!!), offered that I was lucky that I had caught them -- they having spent the entire most of the morning out -- and then when they got home, had to go right back out for milk and eggs, and had not even sat down when I called.


Now there seems nothing out of the ordinary here, except that BOTH my parents have been on walkers for three years now -- and they go NOWHERE, except Dad to AA meetings (although Mom and sister Jane BOTH TELL ME that 95-year-old Dad sneaks a lot of alcohol, somehow -- Mom never drinks now, so none in the house -- and Dad is often in a wheelchair and really can't drive any more), and Mom has DUPLICATE BRIDGE all afternoon on Tuesdays. They have NO PERSONAL FRIENDS in Raleigh, outside those organizations (plus mass at Catholic church on Sundays) -- AT ALL!!!




Yesterday was TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, so no bridge. I would bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR they were at a place with SECURE COMMUNICATIONS for Mom to strategize DIRECTLY with John Boehner and/or Coach Lou Holtz in the FINAL NEGOTIATIONS, and they ALSO have a plan to GET CRAZIER, hence all the REPUBLICAN CELEBRATION!!







I looked at www.foxnews.com this morning and IT REMAINS ALL LIES and also seems FULL SPEED AHEAD and it is ALL PAID FOR by Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan (both of North Carolina) -- via their The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach.



You see, as long as Obama does NOT come out gay, HE'S STILL BLACKMAILED BY BUSH/CHENEY TO PROTECT THE CIA/NSA/STATE DEPARTMENT (HELLO Hillary Clinton!!!)/Episcopal Church WORLDWIDE HARD DRUGS TRAFFICKING!!!
 


 
I TOO do this (and hope YOU do, as well!!! -- now and then, anyway).



Scott








>>> ADDED LATER!!!: THIS JUST IN from "Falconer de St. Just" of NYC (formerly called "My Backer", Jose, etc.) :



I'm too "tired" today to operate with any speed. You are BEYOND WRONG about Toro -- as you usually ARE about CIA or just plain Drug Mafia. That you continue to PROMOTE them is my chief reason to believe you are actually working for the "other side" (I have NOT wavered in this belief in over a half year) -- and why I feed you certain info to alert them -- or to confuse them, depending.


As you probably figured out, in conversations with Teri at Benefits Management in Wilmington, NC. and Jessica at MBE here in Puerto Vallarta, THEY both declared YOU have to be "functionally insane". Of course I LIKE a little insanity, so that's fine with me, but I think you really SHOULD check with me (or work from any list I might send you), before ordering me anything.
 

That end-table and big-boxes-full-of-air (and cheap crap I have no use for) BULL SHIT cost YOU about $1,800.00 in the end -- and I got about $40.00 worth of USABLE THINGS out of it. Let's NEVER have a problem like THAT again!!!
 

Scott

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Falconer de St. Just wrote:
 

 

I'm reading In Bed with Gore Vidal by Tim Teeman, filled with verbalized "facts" such as:
 
 
An end-of-life brainfart prompted him to will his $37,000,000 estate [hard to believe] to Harvard University--rather disappointing relatives and caretakers who had helped him through the deterioration of his last years.
 
 
ALSO, it occurred to me that Toro stole that frog and MUST return it to the owner (whose family heirloom it is) or go to jail. And THE Toro must have a rap sheet that prompts longer sentences.
 
 
And recollect: I sent you those little white towels to use as more manageable washcloths with MEN'S SCENTED BODY WASH that comes in squeeze bottles. It will give new meaning to "your being in a lather." 
 
 
("Falconer" tells me THIS, THREE MONTHS after sending -- and NOT before!!!) 


CORRECTED!!! I do have a vague recollection of Falconer telling me to use them for that. That said, I have no time right now for LUXURY BATHING, scentedly. I'll buy me some "product" as soon as things calm down and no one tries to take my life more than ONE TIME PER MONTH PER PERSON.



* * *



 
"Welcome to GAY HEAVEN (Chicago Style)!!!




rachel maddow


.

No comments: