Saturday, November 2, 2013

The North Carolina Kenans Continue to Prove Their NAZI Leadership!!!






>>> ADDITION #4: I just noticed that the NSA/CIA went into this blog and DELETED most of the bottom of this post giving details on how HARVARD TRUSTEE and former President of Duke University, Nannerl Keohane (whom I once met), with President Faust of Harvard are too ADDICTED to the Kenan Charity MONEY TEAT to talk to me. They will regret it, I promise GOD!!!


Nothing worse than USA's top educators SUPPORTING NARCO-TRAFFICKING Republican NAZIS like the Kenans and Episcopal Church!!,


* * *



>>> ADDITION #3: Yesterday, Germany and France hit this blog in three digits EACH -- today appears to be Brazil's turn, currently hitting 2.5 times hits from the USA!!!


>>> SECOND ADDITION: Immediately after posting this, Trusteer Rapport DID successfully un-install -- quite quickly, but the computer still freezes almost immediately if I try to use an Internet browser AT ALL,!!!


Rather than FIX this computer, I think it best to save it for EVIDENCE -- as is. That's the Patriotic thing to do. I hope "Falconer de St. Just" can agree to this.


Scott


* * *


>>> When I tried to point out below that Harvard University -- and especially Trustee Nannerl Keohane (whom I once met in passing), are TOO ADDICTED to the Kenan Money Teat to respond to me and possible ANGER racist, narco-trafficking Thomas S. Kenan III, I was IMMEDIATELY blocked from continuing below, but found I Could add here at the top.


THE KENAN FAMILY of NORTH CAROLINA are un evolved Confederates, still planning to get NAZI control of the USA through the Republican Party and Episcopal Church.


Also, my nephew Connor has posted NEW from Asia! leaving my additions to his Facebook Page intact, so he is cool with me.


Scott


End of "bottom, forced to be a top".


* * *


1. I forgot to mention TWO things about my call to brother Mike a day or two ago: Mike said Connor is remaining in Asia for an indefinite period of time -- and Mike seemed PROUD of him. This means Mike has distanced himself philosophically from our total NAZI bitch mother, at least to a significant degree.


2. Like my taking Jane in after she got her masters degree, Mike took ME in when I returned from Key West after leaving Tennessee Williams' employ, this in suburban, "mainline", Philadelphia. In fact, I quickly found a job with Magic Pan restaurants, and lived with Mike (learning to love his killer Manhattan cocktails), and lived with him half a year, until I was transferred by M.P. To Atlanta, February, 1983, a few weeks before Tennessee Williams's death.


And I know for a fact that Mike helped Julie (by far the most troubled of the four of us), many times over many years -- even paying for Julie's only abortion that I know Julie had -- Julie having a very long period of problems with drugs and alcohol, now switched to "Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan style PURE God-hating, Catholic NAZISM. This is probably mostly due to Julie being five years younger than Jane, Mike, and I -- and Julie's misplaced guilt over her abortion or abortions.


I have NO IDEA if Julie is STILL a "card-carrying, Catholic Republican NAZI or not. I suggest she LISTEN to Pope Francis I and stop HATING me, black people, Latinos, etc. And her husband -- who came DANGEROUSLY close to beating the SHIT out of me by actually LUNGING at me fists up in front of my parents, Julie and Jane in early 2010 because I said something against the Republican Party. Joel Duffy is such a total TURD, I cannot imagine ever being friendly with such a TOTAL HATER -- and If I lose ALL contact with Julie because she confuses Love and Hate, then GOOD RIDDANCE, bitch!!!


3. I have discovered that probably the biggest problem on my Windows computer is the Trusteer "Rapport" program recommended by Bank of America's Security Department, but even in Safe Mode, it will NOT uninstall -- and the robust program I have to uninstall pests can't do it either.


Since Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan (and various Kenan Charities) control BoA, and the NAZIS like those two who are the largest support of Fox News online, I am beginning to believe there is a connection, assisted by the NSA/CIA. That said, BoA has ALWAYS been fair with me -- just like Tom and Betty Kenan have some of the world's biggest and best Charities, but are God-Hating, racist, Episcopalian narco-traffickers -- and being in the thick with the TOP Sewanee/
Atlanta Bishop J. Neil Alexander before and since they conspired and murdered Tennessee Williams, I will now declare they HAD to be part of that plot, as well as the plot to steal his estate from Harvard University.


This fits the Kenan NAZI pattern PERFECTLY.


Supporting it is the FACT that I know Tom Kenan from phone conversations, a shared boy friend from 1985, meeting his close relatives in Atlanta in 1990, the Executive Director of the Flagler Museum pointing out to me in 2010 that emails between us were being CHANGED EN ROUTE, meeting a few of Tom Kenan' friends (close Wilmington friends of Tom's boyfriend Christopher, who were TOTAL rich DRUG TRASH, Tom being 74 and Christopher in mid-twenties.


With all my contacting people directly in contact with Tom, including Flagler Museum, Breakers Hotel, Mr. Kenan Kern, and two days ago Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC, Tom could have had the Family Courtesy of responding IF MY CLAIMS are NOT TRUE.


He has NOT -- nor has any surrogate for him.


4. With Harvard and Nannerl Keohane (former President of Kenan University at Duke)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have they come to knock on your door yet ?
no you fool.
not your lies and pARANOID delusions of
*and we are laughing *
cia /nsa killers. those dont exist.. at least not for someone as obviously delusional and off medication as you..
I mean the police. they will be soon. very soon.
you have admitted to felony acts on your website and they have seen them.
you didnt know that letting someone smoke meth in your house was a felony.. you will..
taking pictures of children on the beach.. that is very frowned upon . please keep going to the beach and spouting off your craziness. that will pay off soon enough.
not to mention the attention you have gotten from local elements talking about the people that support you .You think they are untouchable but you have published intricate details about him on your site too.
he was right . you are a liability.
hope he is willing to pay for your lies and extorsion by this trashy heap of a blog.
fear the knock and the boots you will see at the bottom.
try moving again .. hahaha

Scott Kenan said...

My real name is posted across all things I do and post, and "chuck u farley" is not real and you have blocked access to your identity so you can lie behind false identity.

"Toro", who commit the felony of smoking meth in my house had in 2010, held me captive in his then crack house at 1690 (exact is in blog), with two OTHER CIA killers, the brothers Albert and Martin Guzman, NSA/CIA forgiving Albert THREE murder charges in Los Angeles and dropping them in PV to kill to protect US narco-trafficking here led by Rahman Emanuel/Barack Obama's Chicago Drug Mafia in concert with Wells Fargo and American Express Banks, both of which screwed me royal in 2010.

Also Toro and the Guzman Brothers ALL tried to murder me in 2010 -- and Toro AGAIN just a couple of weeks ago. And Toro while high admitted the connections of them all to PV's TOP CIA agents, Luis Melgoza of www.pvgeeks.com and US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O -- something I had planned to save for when I eventually testify to Congress (or even Germany.

I get to the beach about once or twice per month and have no idea what pics of kids you refer to -- would you mind elaborating???

I suspect you are either North Carolina State Senator Thom Goolsby or Tattoo Parlorist Justin LaNasa who spread all the pedophilia lies about me in Wilmington, NC.

Let me end so you can reply with the verifiable identity which is YOURS -- and these inappropriate pics of kids that I have no knowledge of.

Thanks for a QUICK REPLY!!!

Scott

Scott Kenan said...

I forgot to mention that Albert Guzman was quickly caught by Mexican Authorities two months after I escaped Toro's crack house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico/a in Puerto Vallarta, October 2010, for a very bloody murder he performed then for the CIA.

His brother, Albert, was questioned by Mex Police then and the Guzmans lied effectively, gaining Martin's release. Martin sought me out and I gave him my best back-pack to travel -- me believing his lies of innocence. But when I returned to Mexico in May 2012, Martin Guzman FOUND ME immediately by Facebook, and Albert has now exhausted all appeals in Mexican Justice and remains in Prison. Martin is hiding under an assumed name "Jose Enselmo" in central Mexico with a girlfriend who worships "Lady Death", as did "Alfredo", actually Cornelio Prada Diaz" a name made up by CIA Drug Mafia.

Not only is Cornelius the first name of Tennessee Williams's FATHER, but When I saw his ID, Cornelio's birthday was the SAME AS Tennessee Williams. The NSA/CIA is Very Clever, no???