Wednesday, November 13, 2013

After My FIRST EVER Intelligent Talk with Mom!!!


My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, North Carolina


But first, to complete the LAST POST, after Fernando Merino made so many errors with me, he was CUT OFF by his Godfather, Hecor-the-Engineer, and beefed up his body and worked at WET DREAMS male strip bar here in Puerto Vallarta, but would NOT SPEAK WITH ME when I found him there, summer 2012.


Later, he became a trainer at Gold's Gym, the world's largest chain of gyms that some us to train, but most use as a place for married straight guys to find men foe sex, or whores, like Fernando. Married guys are EASY TO BLACKMAIL, so he made FAR MORE MONEY BLACKMAILING "STRAIGHT GUYS" from Gold's Gym!!!


If YOU know a man who belongs to Gold's Gym -- especially in the USA -- then YOU know where he gets the SEX he is not giving YOU!!!


And when I spoke with my mother and told her I appreciate that she is Notre Dame University NAZI-Catholic, but I stand with Pope Francis I, recently called a Liberal by Sarah Palin, and she and I have NEVER had love, although she has done EVERYTHING TO CONTROL OR KILL ME, AND I have no problem with my brother's kids, will NEVER speak to my siblings again -- and I did NOT care if she MIND-CONTROLLED  them or if they too are conscious NAZIS, she actually said, "Yes, I do understand completely," I thanked her for being honest with me for the first time in 62.5 years!!!




No comments: