Saturday, November 16, 2013

Celebrating the 2014 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (with a few caveats)!!!

>>> BUT FIRST SOME NEWS:
1. My new Windows 8 laptop is awaiting delivery in Puerto Vallarta of a replacement hard drive, the manufacturer admitting that many of my model were originally shipped with defective ones. Two weeks, no less, so I finally got around to firing up my six or seven year old box computer, which I have KEPT OFF THE INTERNETS due to the NSA/CIA hackers that have been so difficult for me.
2. After updating Windows for literally hours, I went into Programs and discovered that on the EXACT DATE I had (unknowingly), had CIA top PV Agent -- not counting Kelly Trainor de O, US Consular Agent, appointed by Narco-Bill Clinton -- Luis Melgoza recondition ALL my computers, two interesting programs were installed: Tight VNC (self described as a program to CONTROL MY COMPUTER from any other computer), and some kind of "soft data-fax" program as well. I have NEVER wanted to fax from ANY computer -- and this is to send DATA -- so I got rid of both of them.


>>> ADDED LATER: In updating Windows after deleting those programs, I was offered as an OPTION, the same soft data fax program, so must have just blindly installed it myself. So Luis installed ONLY "Tight VCN" (sounds vaguely suggestive, no???).

That SAID, both were installed that same day that he had my computer. I guess THIS FACT trumps all others



Luis Melgoza owns www.pvgeeks.com and controls www.gayguidevallarta.com as well, although he is FIERCELY STRAIGHT!!!



3. Later, I realized that although I had kept this computer OFF the Internets and just plain OFF since about a year ago to protect all my Documents, Photos, and preserved email files, ALL THOSE FOLDERS ARE NOW TOTALLY EMPTY!!!


When I last used this computer -- a year ago -- they were still here. I must assume, that while I spent all that time updating Windows, Luis Melgoza GOT IN and CLEANED ME OUT!!!

Don Weise
Readers will recall that before I went to New York City in late 2009, Don Weise, then of Alyson Books, now of www.magnusbooks.com , had called me telling me to BE SURE I removed ALL earlier drafts of WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS from ALL my computers because that is what PROFESSIONAL WRITERS DO!!!
Because Don had NOT PAID my advance, by contract half (or $3,000.00), was due on signing, August 2009, and it was early DECEMBER 2009, I smelled a RAT, and HID copies of my work, but kept old files also where they were.
When I returned from NYC, I discovered that ALL MY FILES in the original location had been WIPED FROM MY MAIN COMPUTER (actually, the very computer I am typing on now)!!!
Don never took a phone call from me after that -- nor did he answer any of my emails -- and in January 2010, lawyers from HERE! Media emailed me returning my rights, and the next day, called me to say they would see that MY BOOK WAS NEVER PUBLISHED BY ANYONE!!!
And indeed, even after I published it electronic on Amazon, this summer CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA headed by our FAGGOT PRESIDENT and Rahm Emanuel, via Wells Fargo Bank and Jed Clampon and Daliah Saper, a FOX NEWS Talking Head who owns Saper Law, LLC, Chicago, sued and got copyright ownership of my book by doing so IN ABSENTIA, without EVER SERVING ME LEGALLY!!!

My research assistants discovered that Daliah put herself through a two-bit Catholic Law School by prostitution. Here is her website: www.saperlaw.com .



"Know Thy Enemies!!!" ~ Jesus, no???



* * *


>>> BUT THERE IS SO MUCH RIGHT WITH NEW ORLEANS' WILLIAMS FESTIVAL!!!:


1. Here is a sample of an article that can be read in full here: http://www.broadwayworld.com/new-orleans/article/Lineup-Announced-for-2014-Tennessee-WilliamsNew-Orleans-Literary-Festival-March-19-23-20131115


A stellar group of literary, theater and musical talent will gather for the 2014 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, marking its 28th anniversary, March 19-23. The five-day fête honors the legendary Tennessee Williams, his works, and literary life in the adopted city he called his "spiritual home" and features two days of master classes; a roster of lively discussions among distinguished panelists; celebrity interviews; theater, food and music events; a scholars' conference; short fiction, poetry and one-act play competitions; a breakfast book club; French Quarter literary walking tours; a book fair; and special evening events and parties.
To set the stage, sample a taste of the March 2013 event here: www.tennesseewilliams.net/watch-what-happened-at-the-2013-fest.
"I am delighted that we are able to bring so many of Tennessee Williams' masterpieces to our audiences this year," said Executive Director Paul Willis. "In addition, we are thrilled to add such a broad spectrum of established and rising literary stars to the mix."
The programming schedule is still taking shape but some of the illustrious participants on board to share their diverse talents are:
Dorothy Allison, author of the best-selling novel, Bastard Out of Carolina, later made into an award-winning movie;
Hilton Als, drama critic, writer for the New Yorker, and author of White Girls;
Alicia Anstead, editor-in-chief of the national magazines Inside Arts and The Writer;
Adrienne Barbeau, best-selling author and actress in numerous features and television shows (Sons of Anarchy, Argo, Swamp Thing, Grey's Anatomy);
John Freeman, writer and critic, former editor of Granta, onetime National Book Critics Circle president, and author of recently-published How to Read a Novelist;
Diane Ladd, actress, director, author, producer, and three-time Emmy and Oscar nominee, who, at the age of 17, made her New York theatrical debut in (her cousin) Tennessee Williams' Off-Broadway revival of Orpheus Descending, to rave reviews;
Kiese Laymon, novelist, essayist and a contributing editor at gawker.com, Esquire and many other publications;
Laura Lippman, masterful and prolific mystery writer, whom The Washington Post dubbed "one of the best novelists around, period";
Julia Reed, author and regular contributor to Garden & Gun, Elle Décor, Architectural Digest and Conde Nast Traveler; and
Dani Shapiro, best-selling author of the memoirs Still Writing, Devotion and Slow Motion, and five novels including Black & White and Family History, as well as a contributor to several publications including Travel + Leisure.
* * *


Paul Willis (purple shirt) and Thomas Elliot Keith (facial hairs)



2. I will NOT belabor the "BAD BLOOD" of Executive Director Paul Willis FIRING ME from the THREE panels I had been assigned at the 2010 Williams Fest, because Thomas, who admitted to me he has sex with Paul -- and feeds him lots of pills -- was behind it.

Thomas was HIRED by Don Weise to edit my book, and he ADDED A COUPLE OF DAMAGING LIES!!!


3. Let me stop to say that the 2014 Festival looks like it will be GREAT, and if I make amends with Sewanee/Episcopal narco-Church, I MIGHT SHOW UP (as well as if I don't/can't)!!!



Jeremy Lawrence

4. Jeremy Lawrence looks amazingly LIKE Tennessee Williams in the face, and his one-man show is QUITE GOOD, except that Jeremy is a married-with-kids closet case FAGGOT, who plays Tom as a SNIVELING QUEEN!!!

And I have received emails from THREE other actors who do or have done one-man Tennessee Williams shows, ALL saying THEY TOO detest Jeremy's FAGGOTTY TAKE, and are SHOCKED that the New Orleans Festival has featured him for years and years and YEARS!!!


5. Well, if YOU go to the 2014 Festival -- MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!


6. Don't worry about my files. I'm a TOTAL PACK-RAT, and NOTHING has been LOST, especially old EMAIL FILES of threats to me by Republican Party Officials in Wilmington, North Carolina, as well as their STATE OFFICERS IN RALEIGH.


How's THAT for a








Scott



.

No comments: