Saturday, November 9, 2013

Due to NSA/CIA Interference via Their GOOGLE DIVISION, I'm Re-Posting THOSE DAMNING COMMENTS!!!

COMMENTS added to the most previous blog post:



  • Holli J. Harris-Author Thank you, Ill check this out!:)
  • Scott Kenan COOL!!! And quite honestly, after so many Christians have tried to murder me to support the Republican Party's DRUG MAFIA, my first title on blog was not nice. YOU melted my heart a little, and I thank you!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/...
  • Scott Kenan This is te original which should NOT have shown up. I changed it to Learning to TALK CIVILLY to Christians . . .
  • Holli J. Harris-Author Thank you and I will check this out later tonight. I have a FULL day planned and am working on that list right now. Enjoy your day, GOD BLESS YOU! .
  • Scott Kenan And you as well, my friend!!!
  • Holli J. Harris-Author I see that you posted my picture on your newsletter... I am going to have to ask you to remove that please. I DID NOT give you permission to do that. Sorry, but I hope you understand and will take that off IMMEDIATELY!
  • Scott Kenan Either you are a PROUD CHRISTIAN or a HIDING RACIST NARCO-CRIMINAL by supporting the DEVIL. Only YOU can decide this, but your pic is everywhere, and there would be no point to removing it. Sorry -- I will not do this. Bossy gals don't always get their way, so don't react like one of them, please. Scott



  • >>> FINAL COMMENTS I WAS ABLE TO SAVE even AFTER Holli blocked me on Facebook:


    Hey, please REMOVE NOW my picture from your blog/newsletter. Legally, you should NEVER USE SOMEONE'S PICTURE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION AND SINCE I AM IN THE MEDIA IN MANY OTHER AREAS IN MY LIFE, I CHOOSE NOT TO ALLOW OTHERS TO USE MY PHOTO OR CONNECT ME TO THEIR ORGANIZATIONS OR CAUSES WITHOUT PERMISSION. I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND EVERYTHING I DO, DECISIONS I MAKE ARE FATHER FILTERED.



    I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, BUT THIS IS A HOT BUTTON OF MINE SINCE I GET SO MANY STALKERS ON MY PAGE.. SOMETIMES, IT MAKES ME WANT TO GET OFF FB BECAUSE OF THAT..


    I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND THOUGH AND I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WHEN I HAVE TIME TO READ IT LATER TONIGHT. I HAVE PLANS ALL DAY AND A DATE TONIGHT, SO IT WILL BE MUCH LATER. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING MY NEED TO HAVE MY PICTURE REMOVED.
    Report · 12:04pm
    FUCK YOU, YOU GOD-HATING CUNT!!! RETURN TO LUCIFER!!! I connected you to NOTHING but your own seething self-hatred.


    Scott David Kenan
    Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
     
     
     
     
     
     
    .

    No comments: