Thursday, November 14, 2013

EXCELLENT Tennessee Williams News!!!


Walking on PRE-GLASS (sand)!!!



First a few notes:


1. Concerning CNN, most daytime CNN people are fair, probing, and fun -- as well as promoting THE END OF BULLYING, which would in fact FIX THE USA -- ALL ON ITS OWN!!!


2. Douglas Brinkley, as seen on Catholic SUPER-NAZI Piers Morgan's show, recently (in the last half year), was on CNN TWICE under the influence of either crack or meth. I know the man

PERSONALLY, so AM qualified to judge. the first time, he made no grammatical sense when interviewed and it was uncomfortable. The second time, he looked more healthy, but was asked NO QUESTIONS, he one of four pic-in-pics, the others were SOBER.

Last night he seems OFF THE JUNK, but lying about presidential history. Most of a year ago I took OTHERS I had also met at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival to task for drug problems, especially John Bak and a couple others, using before and after picks to show how badly and SUDDENLY they had aged.

I'm sure all recall that Thomas Elliot Keith told me in 2008 how he had calmed the Executive Director, Paul J. Willis, a nelly little queen, by bunking with him (Thomas has a big dick -- I KNOW!!!), and feeding him drugs. Thomas is legally prescribed three mind-altering drugs.


3. I received an email from Christal Presley (my Atlanta nemesis, whom I was introduced to by FEMALE CHURCH LEADERSHIP at Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta, www.slc-Atlanta.org ), in which she pretended to be a male who met me in Wilmington, claiming things and writing in the EXACT STYLE she had used in early 2010 when she claimed Tennessee Williams appeared to her as an apparition and told he she was a BRILLIANT WRITER, and that he "liked" her -- LOL!!!

Only days later after I confronted Christal about her lies of her Dad's PTSD, and 15 minutes later American Express Bank robo- called AT AN ILLEGAL TIME IN GEORGIA FOR THEM TO DO SO, to cut my credit limit by $25,000.00 when I had perfect credit and THE SAME JOB, since 1990, 18 years, to be exact.

Amex did this at Christal and her best friend Sean Hannity's demand to show me SHE IS POWERFUL. Summer of 2010, Amex successfully sued me in Dekalb County Georgia District Court IN ABSENTIA, winning $25,000.00, but in late 2012, the Court's online database was CHANGED RETROACTIVELY to show Amex's lawsuit was DISMISSED, and I have the screen captures to prove this.


4. A woman from Spain who reads this blog and has read my Williams memoir now available FOR FREE at http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx , sent me an email asking where to seek rights to translate some Williams work into Galacia, a Spanish language, so I called Georges Borchardt, to get the info, which I sent her.

There, I also learned that although Broadway World claims John Lahr's Tennessee Williams bio will be published by Norton, spring 2014, the agency said that NO PUBLICATION DATE HAS BEEN SET. I believe my friend Mr. Lahr is waiting for POLITICAL CLARITY concerning my "fight" with Sewanee. I gave Rachel info to pass to Mr. Lahr.





No comments: