Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Matters


Ha-Ha -- I'm not taking about Barry Bam-Bam's fantasies, silly!!!


I'm talkin' about the results of my round-callin' my Mama and three siblings this evening. Complete clarity was achieved when I reached Mike by cell phone. After friendly hellos and his assurance it was a good time to talk, I told Mike I wish things had not been so rough the past four years and that he can get past some of my excesses that were partially due to the stress of particular times, and there was some understandable hesitance in his response. Then he asked me a question.

"So where ARE you -- still living in Mexico somewhere???"

After a beat, I said, "Do you occasionally read my blog???"

"I do not!", he replied, sounding as if he were standing up simultaneously to proudly receive an award.

I'll not bore you with anything beyond that, but I realized how much interest he actually had in my life, so I immediately and permanently cut him from mine, but not before telling him I had published not only the true dirt on Mom and Coach Lou Holtz, but about my couple of meetings in Atlanta with Richard Nixon's top Corrupt-O-Aide, John Ehlichman when he lived in Atlanta and was intimately associated with Walter Moore and Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-USA.com, Walter the S.V.P.

But another new thing that I had wanted to save for testimony to Congress, is that Dad, who lived with me half a year in Georgia was NOT just best friends with Lee Gosney who fakes drug and alcohol counseling to connect Republican politicians with drug deliveries (even Evan Fish, whoWilmington  Police and Sheriff Deputies FORCED to jump to his death on September 2, 2011 because he knew too much about Ben David and Sen. Thom Goolsby's narco operation, even Evan had met Gosney in MAINE and they had done business together, Evan being the biggest cocaine distributor in Maine for two years), had been quite in business with my father.

Not only THAT! But Walter Moore hailed from Cherry Hill, NJ and loved to brag to me how he was good friends with ALL top Sun Oil executives -- that being where my father AND brother had basically worked their entire careers, Mike leaving a couple years ago when they sold off their refineries. And although Walter and his wife had a quite lovely house with pool and landscaping, etc., his wife was a shrew in a dress, and Walter' one son in prison for life on Murder 1, the other, a deadbeat drug addict.

Walter Moore and his wife were STAUNCH devout Catholics, Walter's closest personal friend was a Catholic Monsignor, and at work, Walter blabbed on and on, annoyingly, talking about what "Monsignor" had said, advised, or TOLD HIM TO DO. Walter would do ANYTHING my mother's surrogate told him to do -- without thinking.

Such is the OBEDIENCE VOW of most NAZIS, by the NAZI part of the Catholic Church. I do not recall Jesus demanding strict obedience of ANY of his closest or distant followers. Obedience and threats of hell for missing Sunday service PROVE that most Catholic Popes were actually "tHE DEVIL" in slippers and ermine by Prada (literally).

Ever hear of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA???

In any case, Walter always praised Monsignor for advising so much in the development of his two troubled sons -- ENTIRELY IGNORING the fact that one was serving life in prison for MURDER 1, and the other was a deadbeat drug addict, probably dead by now.

Such is the consequence of believing "Christian" advice. I call this the current epidemic of "Republican Party Mind Cancer", malignant and intentional.


Earlier, I had told Mom that although I remember well the 1960 campaign and how she would come home so FOUL from Sunday Mass that season, bitching in the car about how Kennedy would take America right into Communism, and the "damn stupid Catholics" only voted for him because he was Catholic.

So you see, it is no surprise that Dad and Sunoco WORKED for Nixon and Ehrlichman all those years. I only regret I didn't think to ask Mike if HE TOO has worked with John Ehrlichman.


Since I long ago have at times thought ALL my family were card-carrying NAZIs, I was emotionally well prepared for this. Still, the timing, at least, was a shock.

After thinking and realizing Jane just uses her fall to hide her refusal to take responsibility for her Life, I called them all to let them know we are no longer family, although I will call Mom from time to time for various reasons.

No comments: