Friday, November 22, 2013

Honoring Ed Malikowski, former Athletic Director of the West Chester, Pennsylvania School District!!!

 
Ed Malikowski today. He and his wife Genny were two of the FEW adults I absolutely respected as a teenager, and the ONLY of my parents' very close friends who were actually what they appeared to be.
 
 
And here is the book Ed wrote about his older brother, whom he only came to understand in very recent years (1990s, shortly before Fran's death), as Fran Malikowski had been subject to torture at the hands of Japanese captors during WWII, which changed Fran's life COMPLETELY.
 
 
 
 
 
This book was privately published by Ed in very limited numbers. Two copies are currently available on Amazon.com for $50.00 each.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST SOME NEWS, THEN MORE ON ED AND GENNY!!!:


1. I am scheduled to have the carcinoma removed from my foot tomorrow.


2. Last night, I spoke with my high school friend Bob Jones for nearly an hour -- mostly wanting to hear his adventures with his wife in Italy, recently, they staying in a small town near Sienna, most of that time. It was as awesome as I knew it would be!!!


Then it came out that Bob's daughter is best friends with Ed Malikowski's son Mike's daughter, and I spoke with my mother, this morning, and she was amazed as well (and had not talked to Ed in about three years). I googled Ed and found out about his FINE BOOK.


But the AMAZING THING is that given my parents' associations with some of the world's top criminals over these many, many years (I had NEVER written about Mom and Dad's BEST FRIENDS from the mid 1960s, continuing through now -- although Mom has not spoken with Ed in about three years now -- because they are so COOL, and, unfortunately, Genny passed a few years ago), and I did NOT want them to be mistakenly included with the criminals.




As a refresher, I can prove my parents' NAZI work with Coach Lou Holtz 1968-1970, who lived across Larwell Drive from us in Columbus, Ohio -- Lou doing so well at that that Mom got him his DREAM JOB of coaching at Notre Dame and at the same time got her brother Robert J. Meyer DDS the job of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish -- later (after Uncle Bob allowed my cousin Jan to marry a JEW and Bob became OBVIOUS in his interest in young men), Mom had all his considerable wealth removed, and when he was so broke he had to go to the US Veterans' hospital in Lower Mississippi, Mom invented the diagnosis of "Monopolar" and traveled often to that hospital to see that Bob was kept on double-dose Lithium, which I have in Mom's handwritten notes from a few years before THAT, guarantees chemically-induced Diabetes, which Uncle Bob eventually and very painfully died of.


 
Bebe Rebozo and Richard Nixon on Key Biscayne. More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/27/richard-nixon-had-gay-affair_n_1171557.html .
 
 
President Nixon (later revealed to have had a LONG sexual relationship with Bebe Rebozo, who snuck into the White House by a back door under an assumed name, and just THREE YEARS AGO, my brother Mike went BALLISTIC claiming my nephew Connor Michael Kenan's fiance' BROKE IT OFF due to something in this blog. Mike had been THRILLED that the girl lived next door to Rebozo's old place on Key Biscayne, and Mike and his wife Gail, had gone out on TWO of their several yachts.
 
 
As readers all KNOW, my nephew (recognized by my brother as my "spiritual heir"), recently left his job and is currently adventurizing in S.E Asia for an indefinite period.
 
 
 
Connor Kenan about three weeks ago.
 

Other criminals in my parents' acquaintance OR MORE that I can PROVE, include Richard Nixon's top aide, John Ehrlichman:




I ALSO got to know THE John Ehrlichman a bit in the early 1990s, when he lived in Atlanta working with Patrick Stansbury, my employer of eventually 18 years at www.pentagon-usa.com , and my father (who lived with me half a year), Christal Presley, my "Atlanta Nemesis", and as I have reported, Mom was at a "political meeting" on secured communications with Lou Holtz's closest personal friend and political ally, John Boehner, advising the Republicans NOT TO WORRY that they were forced to cave recently and re-open government, since the blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama had agreed years ago to DELIBERATELY KILL HIS BABY, Obamacare, the website was built by hacks intent on raiding the US TREASURY, only sketchily building a website that they THOUGHT was guaranteed NEVER TO GO LIVE since Obama had agreed to CAVE.


 
Christal Presley, Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS's close friend, FAKED THIS BOOK (I know her father, who NEVER suffered PTSD), actually visited my parents' and sister Jane's home in Raleigh, NC in early 2010, to plot to get me committed to a mental hospital.
 
 
When I contacted TOP EDITORS at the Atlanta Journal Constitution in January of 2010 to denounce Christal's FAKE PTSD CHARITY, which the AJC FEATURED on the Front Page of a Sunday paper in January 2010 (typical WHITE "CHRISTIAN" /Republican scam), and later, summer of 2012, TOP EDITORS at CNN HQ in Atlanta that her book which they FEATURED as top story for several days on www.CNN.com was a TOTAL FRAUD, they all just laughed at me.
 
 
 
 



But the American People forced Obama NOT TO CAVE, and now Our Faggot President is in THE WORST PICKLE IMAGINABLE, Democrats now reverse-blackmailing him to act like a DEMOCRAT -- LOL!!!


But back to Ed and Genny (a FAR MORE pleasant subject!!!). Every year, we partied at major holidays at the Malikowskis' house, young people close to drinking age allowed to sneak beers openly, and NO ONE ever got drunk. We ALWAYS played charades, the FIRST THING that helped me get past my painful shyness, and INVALUABLE NOW in communicating with Mexicans when language is a problem.


My father got Mike Malikowski his first job -- working for Sun Oil, like he had gotten my brother Michael William Kenan and me, my brother keeping his job until very recently, Mike Malikowski and I soon moving on to other work.


Once in the late 1960s, Mom and Genny (in their 40s), went to find out what those XXX films were all about, got home to cackle like school girls about how some old sleazy man had followed them out afterward, hoping to get laid -- but they being TWO, had no problem getting away.


And when I was in college, after we had left Pennsylvania, my mother found and confiscated about a third of an ounce of pot from me. Only EIGHT YEARS LATER did she tell me with GREAT PRESSURE OF SPEECH that she had thrown it out -- as if she had only done it THEN, eight years later. Now I KNEW my parents had visited the Malikowskis during that time period, and I have ALWAYS THOUGHT (due to intuition only), that Mom and Genny had SAMPLED IT -- that is something the two of them would do TOGETHER, but probably not separately -- HA!!!


 
My parents and I at about this time.



>>> GETTING BACK TO ED MALIKOWSKI:


Although in summers, when we lived near West Chester, PA 1963 - 1968, Ed Malikowski RAN the Sun Oil Company's company recreational facilities DAY CAMP for kids of employees, near Marcus Hook. I believe Ed had the job before we moved there -- and he did GREAT AT THAT TOO!!!


But to ME, the most impressive thing about Ed happened the Day Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated. At Henderson High, about 10-15% black then -- East High not yet built to educate BETTER HEALED WHITES, like it did my little sister ten years later when Mom and Dad moved BACK to West Chester, we even having the SAME CHEMISTRY TEACHER who remembered me, Mrs. Huylett (sp?)), it was announced over the P.A. that those upset could meet in the auditorium, and I was one of about five white students who joined at least half the school's blacks (more like all, actually).


The whole thing was as cool as it could be, with students going on stage to express their feelings, and I especially remember a popular, freckled, light-skinned girl -- a year younger than me and a friend, called Lon or Lonnie -- wanting to start a Club to continue the concerns, naming it "The LON Club", using her name as an acronym for "Lovers of Negros".


Unbeknownst to me until years later, Coretta Scott King was FROM West Chester, and took her kids to hide out there after the assassination.


Ed Malikowski was the ONLY staff member who was in the auditorium, and while I imagine he was sent there because ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE RESPECTED HIM, he clearly was moved as well.


* * *


>>> MY BOTTOM LINE: In my 62 years, I have never met anyone who was a BETTER HUMAN BEING than Ed Malikowski and his now-deceased wife Genny was the BEST FRIEND FOR REAL my mother ever had.


* * *


Additional notes:


1. While writing this post today, I noticed that photos of Sean Hannity drooling over hot "straight" WHITE shirtless guys, and of Judge Sandra Ray Criner HAD BEEN STRIPPED FROM THIS BLOG's recent postings by the NSA/CIA. I've replaced them where I noticed them gone.

 
 
 
 
Judge Sandra Ray Criner, (WHY so airbrushed???)


2. When googling for replacement photos of each of them, my internet connection was IMMEDIATELY CUT and this computer became unstable for the FIRST TIME IN ABOUT A WEEK!!!


3. Before writing any of this, I found Ed Malikowski's phone number, hoping to speak with him -- but had to leave a really TAME message for him (two, actually).


Then I called his daughter Susan and had to leave HER a message, alerting her to what I had left for her Dad. THIS blog posting will go to Susan as well.


Scott



 
For those who INSIST "Jesus" is the literal Savior, may I suggest that you think of him primarily THIS WAY???
 
 
I promise it won't KILL YOU (or anyone else at all!!!)!!!
 
.

No comments: