Monday, November 18, 2013

I Hate to SAY It, but THIS Kid Is in a YANKEE School (I betcha!!!) . . .

 





Besides going back a few times to iron out some tangles in this blog over the last week, I've just been having FUN today, which started when a FULL MOON reflecting off the Pacific Ocean (or Banderas Bay), filled my office/bedroom with so much light, I woke up -- but the cats did NOT!!!


Five AM, as I recall.


Well, I've had a TON of belly-laughs looking at these kids notes. If kids crack you up, check it out here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/michael-mcintyre-people-with-no-kids-dont-know_n_4295847.html .



 
I couldn't find a decent photo of full moon over Banderas Bay, but thought this Mexican Shrimper that works about 20 miles north of here was cool . . .
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: