Sunday, November 3, 2013

In FAIRNESS to Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan of North Carolina!!!


The sycophant on left speaks with White Supremacist Betty Kenan while Alcohol-Addict Tom Kenan looks on.




THIS JUST IN -- GREAT NEWS for US ALL!!!


Hits to this blog in October 2013 INCREASED 39.2% over September 2013, the previous record month (13% higher than any before that, as I recall).


HOT DAMN!!!


* * *


>>> ADDED @ 2:20 PM, CST: Since blogging about Saudi Arabia being the BIGGEST hitter (except for USA), half an hour ago, ALL RECORD do Saudi Arabia hitting this blog AT ALL has been REMOVED by NSA/CIA Statistics -- LOL!!!


Also, I just spoke by phone to my mother in Raleigh (she intently watching Fox News on TV), and she would not tell me I'd Jane has kept her up to speed on what I write, my parents having no computer.

In the end today, she thought Fox News was PERECT CATHOLIC, like Coach Lou Holtz, my parents' top NAZI Ally who lived across Larwell Drive from us in Columbus, OH, 1968 - 1970, and we actually DISCUSSED how for his and Beth Holtz's NAZI help, Mom awarded him his life's dream coaching at the very SEAT of Catholic Nazism, Notre Dame University (Mom made strange noises rather than admit or deny -- ALWAYS a tell-tale sign), where Mom got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, position as Official Dentist for the Fighting Irish -- but with help of the US Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi, murdered Bob because he allowed his daughter, now in Chicago, naturally, Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, later Larsen (an Aryan pilot for American Airlines where Jan is flight attendant)


Finally, when Mom said she'd "heard just about enough of (me), I told her off and said I trust only Mike and Jane and for the fourth call in a row, ended with a STRONG recommendation that at least she an Julie should commit suicide ASAP!!!


Although I do NOT recommend violence at all, if Americans started spitting in the faces of all people who attend Catholic Mass from this point forward, I would laugh and look the other way.


Scott


End of added material


* * *


1. In casually perusing www.foxnews.com , I have not noticed any of Tom and Betty Kenan's ads for their The Breakers Hotel in three days. Only questionable small companies that should NOT have enough money to advertise on the world's most popular "News" site do now -- PROVING no half smart US company wants to go DOWN with Rupert Murdock as Fox's trial in England for hacking and bribing ad infinitum begins to EXPLODE and soon crosses the Atlantic!!!


2. I don't know if this or my EXPOSE on blog ran the Kenan Racist NAZIs off. And I don't know if I simply missed ads.


3. Today, NSA/CIA hackers made it so I have to punch this iPad HARD -- and 10% of my typing registers as characters not near "keys" I actually hit. I was used to this especially on my Windows 7 computer in Georgia in 2010 -- and since found many articles saying this is a primary was the CIA harasses people, as well as well as a corruption that makes input screens "jump all around" -- something I have ALSO suffered in 2010, and since then at times.


That's enough for now.


Scott



No comments: