Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Internet Sleuthiness (for better or for worse)!!!

 
Whatever anyone thinks of Teddy Roosevelt's politics, he was NEVER afraid to be an ADVENTURER!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WE BEGIN:
 
 
 
1. The first thing I wanted to do this morning was to DELETE the content of the last blog posting, as my memories of Mrs. Crouch's hair, face, and greedy hate were HAUNTING ME after I posted it and actually causing me vague nausea all evening, but this morning, there have been SO MANY HITS, I've decided to LEAVE IT BE.
 
I think it is ALSO fair to say that those people DO NOT represent the vast majority of Evangelical Christians (who tend to be less OBVIOUS and less TACKY). Although I disagree with SO MANY things with this group, I have ALSO known devout Evangelicals who THINK RIGHT ENOUGH to keep their religion out of government, and "GOD" doesn't care about anyone's beliefs -- God calls us ALL to act like the Great Prophets have counseled, so I'm cool with ANY stripe of Christian who follows Jesus's TEACHINGS.
 
 
2. I forgot to mention, that a week or so ago I did some testing, searching for things NEGATIVE to Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu, who owns virtually ALL Mexican electronic media, including TelMex whose DSL I use for Internet. Carlos Slim became the Wealthiest Man in the World (but now beaten again by Bill Gates), by narco-trafficking for the American Bush Family, also partnering with former Mexican Presidente, Carlos Salinas, now considered "Mexico's Richard Nixon".
 
But it was ALSO Presidente Salinas's BEST FRIEND, Dr. Waldemar Salazar, now deceased whom I knew in Colima, Colima from when I lived there in 2010 -- and later going to visit my god-son Diego -- who inspired ME to help chase the CIA narco-traffickers OUT of Puerto Vallarta.
 
 
 
 
 
 
But the REAL NEWS IS that I had no problem searching for anything NEGATIVE about Carlos Slim, Mexican Drug Mafia, etc., but back then DID have Internet interruptions and flair-up of computer HACKING if I searched anything negative about NSA/CIA, Barack Obama, or his (sic) Republican Party -- or the Episcopal Church.
 
I ELIMINATED Carlos Slim as the problem, leaving only the others, and the last few days, I've had little problem with connection, and will discuss what problems REMAIN, in a minute.
 
 
3. I just now learned how to google an image to find where it is used on the web, BECAUSE, in looking to see if my wealthy Kenan relatives were STILL advertising like crazy on www.foxnews.com , I have repeatedly FOUND this photo with NO LINK in prime spots labeled "advertising":
 
 
 
 
 
This morning, I noticed this EXACT SAME PHOTO in HufPost's PRIME ADVERTISING SPOT (top right of page), and thought well if it's the Kenans, at least they are now advertising on a VARIETY of sites with a VARIETY of opinions -- and I have ALWAYS BEEN COOL WITH THAT!!!
 
Also, it is a fact that in the last few months these websites have included local Mexican ads, so they know where I am -- and perhaps RESTRICTED ads not paid for to be seen in Mexico, or simply restricted SPECIFICALLY TO ME, and this image (which has the identical same file name when I download it from either site), was being used as a PLACE-HOLDER.
 
Googling the image, today, it is a shot from Los Angeles, so now, I don't KNOW what to think. (I really had expected it to be a photo from The Breakers Hotel.)
 
 
4. I have TRIED repeatedly to find current photos of Lee Shaffer (aka "Leapin' Lee" of UNC All American Basketball fame -- HEY, maybe LEE stole my ability to jump for rebounds, no??? Maybe I should have ASKED HIM when he and I spent time together at Kenan Oil HQ in Chapel Hill in 1990).
 
 
 
Leapin' Lee Shaffer, Thomas S. Kenan III's roommate as an undergrad at UNC Chapel Hill, now CEO of Kenan Advantage Group, www.theKAG.com .
 
 
 
I have learned one CANNOT TRUST anyone with a LIFE anywhere near as large as Lee Shaffer's if one cannot EASILY find info and pictures of that person in the Internets. CLEARLY such people PAY companies to SCOUR THEM OFF.
 
Now this was ENTIRELY APPROPRIATE for anyone working with Kenans until about seven or eight years ago when all the THINK TANKS declared in this Age of Electronic Connectivity, SECRECY IS SUICIDE and only CRIMINALS should continue to try to HIDE. Kenans are NOT STUPID, so this raises MORE questions than it answers.
 
 
5. I just did more extensive searching of Lee Shaffer's POLITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS, and while http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/lee-shaffer.asp?cycle=12 STILL refuses to open for me, I found out a LOT here: http://www.city-data.com/elec2/08/elec-DURHAM-NC-08-part1.html and here: http://www.city-data.com/elec2/10/elec-DURHAM-NC-10-part1.html , but they DO NOT list all the $20,676.00 Lee made in contributions to 2012 campaigns.



 

 
Although Lee lives and works in Ohio for YEARS now, he apparently maintains his voting in Durham, North Carolina, which is why they list PART of his contributions on the City's site.


KEY BENEFICIARIES OF MR. SHAFTER:


1. A Trucking Industry Org

2. VARIOUS Republican Party orgs and Political Action Committees

2. Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky (Rep)

3. Sen. Roy Blount of Missouri (Rep)

4. Sen. Richard Barr of North Carolina (Rep)


TO ME, this begs some questions, MULTIPLIED ABUNDANTLY by Mr. Shaffer's SECRECY:


1. Did Kenan Oil of Chapel Hill grow so quickly to be the LARGEST truck-hauler of ALL LIQUIDS in the United States as well as of INDEPENDENT GASOLINE, due to OPEN and SECRET PAY-
OFFS to TOP REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS???

2. Do Kenan Advantage Group trucks HAUL ILLEGAL DRUGS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES like I witnessed Sysco Food Service and Inland Seafood Trucks hauling the drugs out of Stone Mountain Park, Georgia in 1990 -- as well as seeing them operate SUSPICIOUSLY in Port Wilmington, NC in 2011-2012???

3. FOR THE RECORD, I also searched Thomas S. Kenan's Political Contributions, and he has donated ONLY to Republicans and their Action Committees in RECENT YEARS, including 2013, so far.


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html



 
In FAIRNESS, Lee Shaffer would NEVER BE INFORMED if his trucks also haul illegal drugs. He would be made CERTAIN to never find out -- in case of LEGAL TROUBLES, no???


Also, in 2012, I got several McDonald's restaurant employees (in both Wilmington, NC and New York City), to ADMIT TO ME that the trucks distributing for McDonalds Restaurants ALSO TRANSPORT ILLEGAL DRUGS, and I was nearly KILLED twice, trying to find evidence of this.



 
 
 
 
So WHAT SAY YE, Betty and Thomas S. Kenan III (with sycophant on left)???
 
 


Distant Cousin Scott David Kenan



 
Me, taken by Christal Presley, no less, my "Atlanta Nemesis" and Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS's VERY CLOSE FRIEND, taken in my back yard in Stone Mountain, GA, for Alyson Books to use for publicity for my memoir's HARD COVER release as the featured of 30 releases in spring of 2010, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which you can NOW read entirely for FREE, here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: