Monday, November 25, 2013

Is My Nephew Connor the FANTOM-de-EUROPA of Siam???

 
My nephew, Connor Michael Kenan bathing with elephant in Thailand about six weeks ago.





>>> LET THE SILVER DADDIES AND SONNYS CONTINUE!!!:



You are MORE AND MORE FUN!!! My nephew Connor (said to be my spiritual heir) is off indefinitely to S.E. Asia riding elephants and power-boating the Mekong!!! 

I'm envious as I've known only both Americas including Alaska, and Europe. 



Sent as reply to this message:


Oh, and yes, I've been to Antarctica too. 

I even have pics to prove it LOL 

But not sure if it'd be wise to send them to you now cause I'm afraid they'll end up on your blog LOL 

See, I'm one of your blog followers now :) 




Wonder, how others ended up there . . . 




Sent as reply to this message:

NutBaLL-from-Europe: 

Many people post fake pics on SD (to begin with), so a common observation -- whether correct or not in this case. No reason to take it PERSONALLY, unless it is true. 

Your huff-and-puff of claiming "QUITE-offensiveness" is only HOOTY to me (I'm a Southern United Statian). 

Well, CHEERIO -- and Have a NICE DAY!!! 

Scott
 



Sent as reply to this message:


You seriously think I'm looking for money? 


You keep labeling me. 


Some people are truly into older men, you know. 
This website is a perfect place for people who are into older/younger. 
I always say it's like a battery with + and -, the opposites attract. 
Some things you just can't explain, it's natural. 


And, not that it's any of your business, but just to fill you in...yes, I'm originally from Europe but have been living in SD for years. (I will give him "benefit of doubt" and assume he means San Diego rather than SilverDaddies -- would YOU agree with ME???)


So, yes, my profile says SAN DIEGO. (Good Sign!!!: He answered before he got the question!!!)

Do you really think someone reads your blog? 


The more unfounded, sarcastic remarks you place on your blog, the more it shows the real you. Quite mean-spirited actually. 

But, if you don't mind, I have a question. Why did you react in such a way to my 1st message. I'm curious. I still don't get it. Can u explain pls? 


Thanks 
 
 
 

 
You have to admit: he's GORGEOUS!!!
 
 
IF a tetch brooding . . .
 
.

No comments: