Friday, November 1, 2013

More Good News!!!


Allen Bernard West, Florida Cracker and Fox News Hottentot.



Now turned-out, this total NAZI was the Congressman that Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan made CERTAIN repped Palm Beach, Florida and their The Breakers Hotel where MANY a NAZI pow-wow is held -- including Drug-Rush Limbaugh's third serial wedding. Elton John has LONG been a close personal friend to Elton John who played the DRUG FEAST, nearly loosing all his GAY CRED over it, which was hosted by Tom Kenan!!!


ADDED LATER:

iPad mini insists the Judge's name is possessive below -- and there is another problem in the"Pedophilia Section" below. Also, iPad mini does what buttons on far places say, rather than the button I hit.


But iPad is not DESTROYED like my Windows 7 computer -- and I feel NO RUSH to fix anything yet.

* * *


1. I want to be clear that there was NO acrimony in my conversations with my siblings this morning. I'm no longer personally upset by ANY of what happened to me over all these years. I'll make tons of money off my story soon enough, and I'm healthy, happy, and with sense of humor ENHANCED!!!


2. I watched a fave old movie, THE STATION AGENT, today and was reminded of the time my sister Jane moved in with me in Stone Mountain, GA after returning to get her masters degree because her decade or long job in North Carolina Disability Determination did NOTPay crap for college degrees -- and all her co-workers were stupid slaves to security (Jane's words). One day Jane broke down sobbing in my arms, claiming she ALWAYS KNEW she was the BIGGEST FREAK in the world (something I have NEVER believed about myself). So I patched her up as best I could, and got her into the talks of J. Kennedy Schultz of Science of Mind. Six weeks later she got a GREAT job selling software to veterinarians -- where she made WELL over $100,000/year for a decade until BIG Pet Monopolies bought all software companies and the software went to hell.


Jane got into real estate sales then, but Mom's indoctrination since birth that we kids were nothing but TRASH and unworthy of anything sold except at Walmart, caused Jane to be UNCOMFORTABLE, ex root with poor people, and she did great selling relatively cheap houses until THAT part of the market suffered the most. Then she bailed to go back to NC Disability and after 15 years away, got to RESUME her previous Seniority!!!


3. Probably the film that inspired me to ACTUALLY EXPOSE my NAZI family, is the Israeli film WALK ON WATER (I've been Facebook friends with several of its actors as well as Ivry Leider for years, now),-- and also the German film DOWNFALL.


4. Three weeks ago, I decided to perform an Intervention on myself by allowing all my liquor and wine to eventually run out. This occurred two nights ago, and in perfect timing with my Political Releases. I DO have some Noche Buena beers, but last night, with no effort or awareness, I discovered I had smoked just more than half what I've over-smoked(cigs), and today, fewer. I have also been exposed to fewer of the neighborhood weed bonfires, 2.5 12oz beers got me DRUNK, and I threw OUT half of one -- and today, normal caffeine sensitivity has returned, so far less coffee too!!!


5. It was a BALL with the neighbor Mexican kids for Trick-or-Treat. I chased them doing my "Lurch Routine" -- with kids and adults squealing with laughter. This was especially rewarding, because in Wilmington, NC, associates of Tattoo Parlorist and failed mayoral Republican candidate Justin LaNasa HOUNDED me, cat-calling me a CHILD MOLESTER, and then the owner of Italian Market & Coffee House on Market Street, Frank Delia, got hid drug addict friends to in front of about 10 other customers claim I has sexually molested their six year old son!!!


Of course it was all planned with D.A. Ben David and Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (and other devout Christians), so I DEMANDED they file criminal charges against me, but in front of ALL, they said, "Oh, we have BETTER things to do to YOU", and nearly ALL of Wilmington Law Enforcement, Courts, Rev. Ernie Thompson, etc., continued to screw me royal!!!


I can laugh about it now, but I really did freak a bit because to try to FIGHT false charges of Pedophilia only makes it worse. And it was Judge Sandra Ray Criner's husband, Sherman Lee Criner's who was actually CAUGHT in Thalian Hall molesting a young girl in the mid-oughts, the Wilmington Christian Police and Churches taking up for Mr. Criner's, and talking the girl's father OUT of pressing charges. the Criner's soon went on to Leadership Positions in the Republican Party and the North Carolina Azalea Festival, judging YOUNG GIRLS!!!


You can SEE why I say Mayor Saffo and Jack Stein pay me $2,000,000,00 in compensation. Otherwise I'll sue the City BANKRUPT!!!


That's all for now.


Scott



No comments: