Friday, November 15, 2013

Responding to Emails from a Spanish Tennessee Williams Lover (and Christal Presley -- whilest I'm AT IT!!!)!!!

A letter went to parents Wednesday night. (Source: Myrtle Grove Christian School)

New Wilmington, North Carolina private school policy could deny admission for gay home life http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23972746/private-school-in-wilmington-pledges-to-expel-students

 
 Of course if one believes GAY is sinful, then the FIRST PEOPLE who need "Christian Education" would be those from gay or bi homes, and Jesus taught ALL to extend a hand to those in need.


This PROVES these "Christians" HATE JESUS'S TEACHINGS. Let's give them an award, no???






 
 
>>> EMAIL NUMERO UNO:
 
Dear Scott:

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I understand it is a difficult project and I especially thank your help. I am a poet and playwright, and Tennessee is one of the writers I most admire. I do not know if you know my language, but as a token of my appreciation, I would send any of my books, if you show me an address.
 
Reiterating my thanks,  best regards from Galicia,
 
Diana



From: Scott
Subject: Re: Tennessee Williams
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:08:40 -0600
To: Diana

Dear Diana,

First of all, thank you for your kind comments!!!

I just called and spoke with someone at the agency, and she said to go to Georges Borchardt, select "foreign rights", and the the most appropriate contact, probably for Spain.

I must say that you made my day -- or maybe YEAR -- to ask about making Tennessee Williams available in your language. I wish you the very best of luck!!!

Scott
 

On 14/11/2013, at 02:11, Diana wrote:
Dear sir,
 
I'm a writer from Galicia (Spain), collaborating with an editor/translator specialized in Galician as well as English language literature. 
 
I'm contacting you because I am interested in the work of the magnificent playwright and poet, Tennessee Williams. I know that you are a great expert on this leading literary figure, as well as the author of "Walking on glass", a story relating the last days of the author.
 
We would be interested in translating Tenessee Williams' only poetry book into Galician language. As far as we are concerned, no other such edition exists so far. In order to carry out this project, we need information regarding who holds the copyright on Williams' work, and we thought you may be able to help us out. So we would like to ask you if you would be able to provide as some contact or clue in this regard. 
 
 
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance for your attention.
 
Best regards.
Diana


* * *



 
 
Christal Presley with Arthur, who gave her POISON IVY OF THE INTERIOR ORGANS due to tongue-and-snout invasions of her "kitty cat". See for more:
 
 
 
 
 
>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH CHRISTAL PRESLEY (masquerading in drag) :
 

HELLO CHRISTAL PRESLEY!!!
 

I would have written earlier, but I believed you were male at first, so I did not know WHY this seemed so very familiar until two hours later, when I recognized the style to be IDENTICAL to Christal's when she FAKED a dream in which Tennessee Williams appeared to tell her eventually, "I like you!" -- something Tennessee would never have stooped to say, except to some hot young piece of MALE ass.

Only Christal Presley and her associates are this cheap and ignorant to think anyone would be fooled by such crap.

If I am WRONG (not only do I have no memory of this, but the words and actions claimed would be anathema to me), then my lack of memory of it must be a sign of my sadly, advancing old age.


However, I DO wish you all the best, and would ALSO recommend you see a mental health professional at your earliest convenience.


Blessings,
Scott

Sent from my iPiddle Mini-but-Often






On 13/11/2013, at 18:48, "Andrew Matthews" <barefoot.am@gmail.com> wrote:



Hey Scott!
 
My name is Andrew. My son and I met you in June 2011. We were walking down Market St, in Wilmington, towards Water St. Headed for the information booth. We had come there from Greensboro,N.C., 3 hours away.
 
For 3 days prior I had the image of the information booth in my mind and an overwhelming urge to go there. I had only been there once in my life on my honeymoon. The urge to be there, in that place, was like having to piss something terrible. The sun was coming up on a Sunday morning as we approached the booth when you stepped out from behind and smiled at us.
 
I instantly recognized you, though I still am unsure from where (not this life time, I feel sure). As you may remember, we spent a lot of the day together. Information that had been beamed into my head in the days leading up to this encounter was reinforced and new information was transferred from you to me. At one point you put your hand on my shoulder and said " your going to feel something like an orgasm throughout your entire body " and I did. My son and I both cried, I had to pull the car over. ( I've met an energy healer since then who says that my 7th energy field was cracked that day...)
 
A lot has transpired since then.... Some very 4th dimensional things, some very mysterious and illegal- legal things and a lot of awareness of our imprisonment. I know that after that day my body contained 2 spirits. One was, I think, the Disciple Thomas.
 
I could tell you a lot of things about the whole experience but I don't know that it would be anything out of the ordinary for you. I am now back in Wilmington ( you told me that day to go get some things from my home in Greensboro and move to Wilmington, so I did. I saw signs that led me to Tampa FL then to Asheville NC but I returned here cause you said it would be heaven on earth...)
 
I never got to thank you for what you did for me so let me say now that I am very grateful for your help. I hope that you are well. You are a beautiful person!

Oh, I've been reading your blog. You are onto some really good shit! That piece about the dead being envious of our sex was very good. Very Rumi-EE Cummings-ish I thought.
(unsigned)
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
.

No comments: