Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stranger than even ME (too shocking, no???)!!!


Me and Mickey, when I was two. Forced back to the Ninny, I have access to only a few phtots, and even THEY are misspelled!!!
 
 


I'm back on the iPad Ninnie because it has full functionality on the Internets, and on Windows 8, Internet Explorer finds everything without trouble, but claims the URLs for both Google's Blogger and Gmail cannot be found!!!


WORSE, while Google's Chrome opens fine, it believes it has NO Internet connection and opens nothing -- at the exact time I.E. Is FLYING on the Internets -- with the exception of this Blog and Gmail, but as you SEE, both these Google enterprises are working on this iPad AT THE SAME TIME.


If my theories of how to FORCE the NSA/CIA to give me access to my accounts are correct, they, reading what I type in REAL TIME have already, now, re-opened things for this US Citizen. Hold on and I'll check . . .


VICTORY!!!


Scott!!!
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: