Friday, November 8, 2013

Time to Share Some SUPER HOOTS, no???

 
My nephew Connor Kenan can't find the Kenan Institute Asia. Turns out it is a FRONT for Kenan Nazi activity in S.E. Asia -- while it is CONFIRMED to really be the largest partnership of government and private in the world for some years now, NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, have they??? Same is true of the Thomas S. Kenan III Charitable Trust. NO KENAN "Charitable Trust" has a website -- NONE OF THEM!!! !!! !!!
 
 
Some Kenan Activities DO have websites, including:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Kenans are NOT stupid, and had to have read all the reports from major think tanks back about 2007 or 08: SECRECY IS NOW SUICIDE in the Age of Electronic INTERCONNECTEDNESS. While secrecy WAS Power for ALL of previous HUMAN HISTORY, now we have to TELL THE TRUTH OPENLY, and if you are SLOW to do so, YOUR ENEMIES WILL DEFINE YOU!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN @ 10:53 AM, CDT: Blog hits today have already hit 1,082, an ALL TIME RECORD, and in the last 24 hours Malaysia BEAT hits from the USA by 18.5 %. This is the FIRST TIME a foreign country has ever beat the USA in hits in a day.


Is it because they are Catholic and worry about the Pope/Church??? Have they lost their LIBERTIES due to a Kenan Charity working there???



WHY???
 
 
 
* * *


>>> JUST IN @ 12:34 PM, CDT: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/11/george-w-bush-jews-for-jesus-messianic-jewish-bible-institute .

 
 
 
George W. Bush to Raise Money for Group That Converts Jews to Bring About Second Coming of Christ




* * *


>>> LET US BEGIN!!!:


1. While all the rest of the Internets is available to me on I.E. when I just now tried to open this blog on Google Chrome browser -- which is running Google Gmail JUST FINE at this time, this is the error message I got:


 
That's right folks, Google, a TOP DIVISION of the NAZI United States Government, CAN'T EVEN FIND ITSELF!!!
 
 
2. I figure my nephew Connor, traveling the Mekong River by speedy-boat, is likely in Thailand (Siam), Laos, or Cambodia right now. I trust they will find shelter before the typhoon hits -- and I am ENVIOUS AS HELL that he is getting to grapple with SUCH A FINE EXAMPLE OF "GOD'S POWER".


I'm sure he will be fine (although he only logs into Facebook once a week or so, there), but to even DIE in such an event would be THRILLING and AWESOME, if not actually RECOMMENDED.



 
Dr. Phil McGraw is PROUD that he used Christian Techniques to DE-HOMOSEXUALIZE his son Jay McGraw (previously known as a total FLAMING FAGGOT), and then Jay got all JIGGY ON PARTY DRUGS and pursued twin POLE DANCERS, the Dahm Sisters, knocking this one (Erica)up and CHRISTIAN-MARRYING HER!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oprah Winfrey, a FAT NIGGER BITCH ON TV, is Dr. Phil's BIGGEST PROMOTER, and APPROVES the NAZI DE-HOMOSEXUALIZATION techniques developed by Dr. Phil.
 
 
 
 
 
REMEMBER: I define "nigger" as a person with ABSOLUTELY NO SELF-RESPECT, and have many times declared that MOST WHITE AMERICANS are NIGGERS THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!
 
 
Pastor Rick Warren -- as HEAVILY PROMOTED BY CNN via Catholic NAZI Piers Morgan, is even worse. Piers got Rick Warren and his cunty wife to declare on TV their son was NOT GAY -- admitting MOST other people were certain of it -- he just had a serious MENTAL ILLNESS that the right meds would have fixed.
 
 
Then Pastor Rick ended the interview by claiming it was all in GOD's HANDS -- which is to wash oneself of responsibility.
 
 
It was Pastor Warren and his wife who really MURDERED THEIR SON whilest PRAISING JESUS!!!
 
 
 
 
Please recall that when I was committed to New Jersey's Ancora State Mental Hospital in 1978 with the help of my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and Hilary Russell and Chuck Pritchard of www.whalestalecapemay.com because my mother and then current business partners were MAD because I had REFUSED to marry Hilary (something SHE had agreed to, ending up with her "Chump Choice" Chuck Pritchard who is ACTUALLY in love with Denison '72 grad Brad Wernle, now still single and working for Crane publishing in Indiana), Mom and Hilary's mother, Barbara Russell having set it up, and vice versa, when the Police Chief of Cape May had me COMMITTED and sent there WITH NO JUDGE OR DOCTOR EVER SEEING ME, which was then the law in New Jersey, that the admitting tech asked a few questions, and when I told him I was GAY, he laughed and told me I would fit right in and be out within a week.
 
 
HE claimed that 95% of those committed to Ancora were only there because they were GAY and had pissed off a parent, minister of God, or Police Officer. This proved CORRECT, as when I got classified to the Cape May County Ward, all the fellas told me they wanted me to earn yard privileges ASAP, so they could suck my dick behind some bushes (not the Political Family, I presume).
 
 
>>> ADDED LATER: While I was in Ancora, only three days -- I had EXCELLENT mental health coverage on the policy Chuck, Hil, and I had bought for Whale's Tale. I was transferred to THE INSTITUTE, the first mental hospital founded in America by Ben Franklin, then considered the BEST in the USA, and part of the University of Pennsylvania. The bill for 3.5 weeks was MORE than tuition, room and board at Denison University for a year, so THANK GOD, no???
 
 
Anyhoo, while there, waiting to get yard privileges (and too shy to play "Grope-a-Holic Takes a Shower" ), we could earn $0.015 or one and a half cents stuffing GAY GEMS brand Pin-the-Tale-on-the-Donkey into plastic sleeves and then stapling on a paper header/hanger. I stuffed quite a few, ambitious greed-bot that I yam!!!
 
 
And I really DID see GAY GEMS brand of party favors in stores back then BEFORE I was committed. I don't know what happened to the brand -- and I'm feel certain you can imagine what comes up googling THAT, nowadaze!!! Here is a more decent example:
 
 
 
 
 
What was MOST INTERESTING TO ME, was that the interviewing shrink who was NEXT in the process, an Asian woman of middle age, opened her door just as the tech said that to me, and as \I entered her office, she said, "That is ENTIRELY UNTRUE -- YOU are here because you are very sick with Manic-Depression (now called BIPOLAR), and you need a lot of TREATMENT."
 
 
Strange, don't you think, from a DOCTOR who had never before met me???



Scott


 
Mental Illness as defined in the USA
 
 
 
>>> FINAL NOTE: BOTH the Head of the American Psychiatric Association who oversaw Homosexuality being DROPPED from the DSM as a mental illness in the 1970s, AND the shrink who oversaw collection of data to DECIDE THIS, were BOTH descended from the three Kenan Brothers who landed in North Carolina in the 1730s.
 
 
And it took one of my DRUG MAFIA CAPTORS here in Puerto Vallarta, a Canadian woman, to be browsing the book THE KENAN FAMILY, 2000 edition, Mercer University Press, who FOUND THIS INFO, HA!!!
 
 
  NOW, ADDING INSULT TO INJURY, I just got an email from "Falconer de St. Just" saying that if Google Chrome can't FIND www.google.com, I should try typing "w-w-w-.-g-o-o-g-l-e-.-c-o-m" into the address box.
 
 
HELLO!?!?!?!?!?!
 
 
Either this proves BEYOND A DOUBT he is a conscious Republican NAZI aligned with Sewanee/Episcopal Church -- or his years of injections of TESTOSTERONE for "clinical Depression" have now TOTALLY ROTTED HIS BRAIN!!!
 
 
*update: When I was able to look again, Falconer actually recommended https://www.google.com, which MIGHT MAKE SENSE as it allegedly includes encryption. That said, the NSA/CIA invented all of Google, but I'll try it out and see if it works better -- and let all KNOW!!!
 
 
>>> ADDED LATER: Really, it makes no never-mind at ALL!!! Both are equally corrupted.
 
 
 
Scott, again.



 
Me making a passionate point at the Bishop's Reception following the installation Tennessee Williams in the Poet's Corner of Cathedral John the Divine in NYC, late fall 2009.
 
 
This man, an India Indian, continued as my friend on Facebook, until I confronted him with making DRUG DEALS for INDIA (where he soon returned), with the Episcopal Bishop, Thomas Elliot Keith, and Thomas's boyfriend Arturo, a native of Colombia, whose family actually live in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain, GA, and with their DRUG PROFITS control not only Stone Mountain CITY GOVERNMENT, but New York City municipal government as well.
 
 
As I have proven in this blog many times.




.

No comments: