Thursday, November 21, 2013

We ALL Could Stand to "GO UNDER THE KNIFE" Occasionally (physical , mental, or spiritual), No???

 
In the fall of 1970, my Sophomore year at Denison University, I took my first art course since high school. My FIRST ART PIECE EVER, there, was a woodcut print of Leonard Bernstein conducting -- head shot, mouth wide open.
 
 
 
This led to a growing desire to make art, and at the end of that year, I changed my major to Art, rather than biology. I also had a lot of advanced Math classes. Eventually, I received a BFA degree, choosing it over a BA degree, which I also qualified for.
 
 
 
But I hardly made a piece of Art after college, going into retail business founding www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with Denison grads Hilary Ann Russell and Charles Octavius Pritchard (Octo-Chuck, as some called him -- or Beta since he was a Beta Theta Pie at Denny-Do, also called Den-o-Sin University -- or just BIG RED). Later, I got into restaurant management, working for both chains and independents in Fast Food, Full Service, and "Waitress-Assisted Service" (Patriot/Ponderosa Steak House), working for Mr. Tennessee Williams as a break in the middle of THAT.
 
 
 
And from 1990-2010, I worked for Mr. Patrick Stansbury at www.pentagon-usa.com until he FIRED ME WITHOUT CAUSE -- other than knowing too much of how he, Michael Massicott, and Lee Gosney/Gozney distributed the illegal drugs brought in on US Air Force planes, THEN mostly at Maxwell AFB in Alabama, and I had even seen the thick packets of cash that Patrick frequently exchanged with now retired US Congressman John Linder, Republican of Georgia at our Friday lunch meetings in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker.
 
 
 
Now, I find myself a WRITER!!!
  
 
 
>>> THE MAIN EVENT COMING UP (whether I like it or NOT!!!) :


1. Strangely, if my doctor gets lab results today in a timely fashion, I SHOULD go under the knife tomorrow, the FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY of the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, a personal HERO of mine -- and I got to know his widow, Jackie, and his sisters and their children (in 1981 and 1982).


I am the LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!!!



So while the President's malady was at the opposite end of his body (compared to mine), I ALSO have the opposite Prognosis, and will offer any pain I might experience to the once-suffering "Jesus", who later suffered NONE AT ALL, although I CERTAINLY don't expect to DIE -- even if a cross IS available!!! (Thank God this isn't "HOLY WEEK"!!!)

 
* * *


>>> WITH APPRECIATION FOR THE CONCERNS (an email discussion) :


Scott Kenan
12:23 PM (15 minutes ago)
to The Falcon, bcc: Scott, bcc: me

 
I DARE YOU TO STOP ME!!!

  
That said, I tried an experiment last night -- buying a bottle of red wine -- to see how I handled it. I must tell you that while I was fine not having more (so the desire is lessened), I REALLY wanted to see if I naturally drank no more than half, leaving half for tonight. Over a five-hour period, I drank all but half a glass, which I DID down, rather than waste.

  
Conclusion: I was drinking for the BUZZ, so am NOT ready (if I ever am again) to drink alcohol. But with pressures lessening, I might be sometime down the line. 

  
WHO KNOWS???

 Scott


On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Falconer St. Just wrote:

that medicinal veggie can be Such A Blessing!  But it has its downside: Don't throw a fit, don't throw your passport car keys frozen chili or pretty pussies outcha window. 


In an earlier email today, I wrote Falconer St. Just the following reply:


As I have said before, I will deal with whatever comes my way -- with a sense of humor (at least occasionally). If it were going to be so disabling, I think the doctor would have given me SOME warning of that. The biggest thing is for YOU not to suffer more than ME because of premature imaginings of dire consequences. I spent MOST OF MY LIFE worrying about things that were NEVER as bad as I had imagined (and some that were never as good).

Since you are just a little 6' 1" or similar SHORTY, think of the PROPORTIONALITY of it all. If I were YOUR midget little self, it would only be a HALF INCH WIDE. 

And I have damaged nerves in my feet that always tingle, presumably from 30 years of Lithium, which SHOULD HAVE majorly damaged several of my organs, but the BENEFIT of the two longer stays in New Hanover County Detention Center (which Sheriff Ed McMahon STILL has no legal record of, although I possess MOST of the paperwork for my FIVE incarcerations in Wilmington, NC on FALSE CHARGES, now ALL DROPPED), is that they TESTED all my organs and for the possibility of diabetes, and I AM HEALTHY AS AN OX!!!



 
And beginning about the year 2000, besides this nerve damage tingling, I suffered edema (gross swelling), and purple discoloration of both feet as well. Although that continued for two years after I stopped Lithium, BOTH feet lost the swelling for good a year ago, the left lost the purple, and it was reduced in the right, significantly. The remaining is probably a reaction to the plantar/carcinoma, and I expect that with its complete removal, even the tingling will eventually go away, as it IS less, now, in my left foot.

So given all of that and the fact that I know how to easily divert my mind from focusing on physical pain, all should be HUNKY DORY, even though I am FAR FROM A HUNK, personally.

So YOU chill out and relax, and I PROMISE if I need any additional help I will FORGET I HAVE A FLORIDIAN PENINSULA and actually ask for it -- OK???

Scott

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Falconer St. Just wrote:

 

Oh if only that (the doctora-promised, 2 1/2 inch remaining hole on the ball of my right foot), could be closed with stitches! As it is, I think you must expect significant incapacity in the coming weeks. Perhaps you'll have to wash yourself as best you can, without showering.



  
 
THE ONLY OTHER ALTERNATIVE (now) !!!
 
 
 
 
Republicans CONTINUE to cut the Defense the Country NEEDS, with the CONSCIOUS INTENTION of inviting enemies to ATTACK US, so that Republicans and their PALS can profit from GREATER WARS!!!
 
 
 
Just like Dwight D. Eisenhower said would happen, he -- and Tennessee Williams' BEST KEY WEST FRIEND, "Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, McNamara, was FIRST married to the Junior of Dudley C. Sharpe I, Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudley_C._Sharp ), who wrote the FIRST US Laws governing Nuclear Warfare in Outer Space.
 
 
 
 
 Previously, Dick Cheney had carried it -- And George W. Bush never DID learn how to pronounce the word -- LORDY!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> FOR THE RECORD:
 
 
1. Dudley Sharp grew up as the BEST FRIEND of Howard Hughes, their fathers jointly owning the Sharp-Hughes Tool Company, which Hughes eventually owned entirely, and later the Hughes Tool Company (specializing in tools of oil drilling), was just referred to as "Tool Co".
 
 
 
 
 
2. After Eisenhower left office, Dudley C. Sharp THE ORIGINAL was FORCED TO RECANT after threats to his family -- Sharp had been Eisenhower's CHIEF ALLY in fighting the "Military-Industrial Complex".
 
 
3. Texas Kate grew up in Atlanta, her family CLOSE FRIENDS of the wealthiest of the Kenans, before Frank Hawkins Kenan removed his family to the Chapel Hill, NC area. She probably knew Thomas S. Kenan III when he was a young child. From the Kenans, Kate learned to act as if she were the WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, and when Tennessee Williams wrote his last full length play, never FULLY completed, IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND OBSCURE, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Masks_Outrageous_and_Austere , he used Kate as the model for the character Babe.
 
 
 
He also modeled the character Mac (a tall, silent SCHWARTZE!!!), on me.
 
 
 
In JUST NOW CHECKING Wikipedia's Page for the first time in about three months, I see that John Uecker (who originated this page and "owns it"), has recently removed reference TO ME!!! John PREVIOUSLY removed reference to me in FOUR other Wikipedia pages having to do with Tennessee Williams.
 
 
 
This LIKELY at the direction of his good friend Thomas Elliot Keith, whom John has been known to TRAVEL WITH.
 
 
 
4. Dudley C. Sharp, III, Texas Kate's son, is Tennessee Williams's ONLY KNOWN ACTUAL GOD-SON (Episcopal). TODAY, he is a POWERFUL TEA-PARTY REPUBLICAN IN HOUSTON, and DID NOT KNOW his original namesake nearly LOST HIS LIFE standing up AGAINST THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!!!
 
 
He has asked me NEVER to associate himself or his siblings (all of whom I knew in 1981-1982), with ME or MY MEMOIR (which the three of them ALL READ and offered EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS!!!), but I have REFUSED!!!
 
 
 
5. When Kate (Schweppe) McNamara died several years ago, an early draft of WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS by Scott Kenan was found front and center on her desk. She had actually been blind for a while from her cancer, and her Mexican live-in assistants (of unknown "legality" ), had read it to her --
 
 
 
VIVA MEXICO!!!
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: