Monday, November 4, 2013

Wrestling Elephants in Wilmington, North Carolina Election, Tomorrow (and more)


This is my nephew Connor, in an un identified Asian country -- let's say Siam -- assisting an elephant in a spiritual cleansing, only a week ago. I been doing something similar with a different type of pachyderm or derms in the USA.


Connor and I are both "winners", and for the record, it was my brother Mike who about eight years ago announced that Connor is in fact my Spiritual Heir. Having had to live with BOTH of us for many years (separately), Mike should know.



>>> iPad Ninny allowed me to drop in the image at the bottom, but will NOT allow me to caption it there, so here goes: "May the HOTTEST PITS be with you!!!"


1. First of all, after much thought, two days ago, I decided I had been unfair to ask Senator Kay Hagan to sponsor me to give sworn testimony to Congress on the narco-trafficking of the NSA/CIA and the many, many attempts of the United States Government to murder me -- or at least shut me up. And it gets compound-complex when President Clinton was one of the biggest Traitors in history, but in service to the NAZI Republican Party.

And then President Obama is blackmailed to support all of the ABJECT EVIL of God-Hating people who would stab anyone else with Catholic crucifixes -- with the absolute ENCOURAGEMENT of the Official Catholic Church, except for the new Pope Francis I, but too many Catholics still think that CATHOLICISM is Jesus's license to express hate and violence to those who ACTUALLY are cool with "God".

But add the hyper influence of the Narco-Kenans in NC -- and the extreme strength of Jesus-hating Protestants, primarily (I have no problem with Catholics in general -- especially compared to Protestants), and Kay would invite more trouble than she needs by associating with me in any way a year from re-election. So I do not expect to hear from her and I will find someone in a less vulnerable position to work with.


2. iPad Ninny is acting up bad still this morning, and I'm quite cash poor until something clears tomorrow or Wednesday. Therefore there is nothing to do about that for a day or two -- because I don't want to think a thing is simple, only to discover it takes $40.00 and I have $10.00 available.


3. Harvard University is just too addicted to the Kenan Charities, and both President Faust and Trustee Nannerl Keohane, especially, would rather support the Kenan Family/Episcopal Church/Republican Party's AGGRESSIVE marketing of narcotics to our children, than risk angering a nasty old 74 year old who is addicted to alcohol and sex with drug trash about 50 years his junior.

The HELL with Harvard University!!! Tennessee Williams is DEAD, so says nothing on this, and I say that Harvard' President Faust should come out and OPENLY endorse her favorite son, Sen. Ted Cruz for President, 2016.

Bully for people in higher education who would spit in God's Face to be fucked by Tom Kenan.


4. Today, for the 4th day in a row, I find NO KENAN advertising on www.foxnews.com -- most ad spaces are blank except for two ads for vegetables that make you lose weight, graced by the image of a big-boobed Cyborg (making it fit right in with Fox's usual "Christian" look.

I would bet my bottom dollar that the Kenans are not advertising due to the huge scandal about to crash Fox News -- not MY challenges.


5. Wilmington goes to the polls tomorrow, and I hope they do so THINKING. While I find it shocking that the Republicans have not fielded a candidate, when you consider Justin LaNasa (their last one), I'm absolutely certain this is for the best -- and I DO endorse Mayor Saffo, despite my lifelong vow NEVER to vote for an un-opposed candidate. I don't know enough about the others running to have an opinion -- but again thank the TWO candidates who actually posted positions on the websites of the Parties!!!

I am tempted to blast all the Drug-Running Republicans in town, assisted by the corrupt Democrats Ben David, D.A.; Ed McMahon, Sheriff; and Ralph Evangelous, the crack-smoking Police Chief, but check this blog a couple of days ago to find Sen. Thom Goolsby's FINAL ATTEMPT to intimidate me -- and for the gazillionth time (often with the help of Justin(e) LaNasa or Frank Delia of the Italian Market to paint me a Pedophile -- when it is Republican Judge Sandra Ray Criner's husband Sherman Lee, who was literally caught molesting a young girl in Thalian Hall -- and Wilmington Police BULLIED the victim's father into NOT filing charges.

Can anyone HATE GOD more than people like these??? What multiplies the evil of Wilmington Voter EXPONENTIALLY, is that a year ago, Wilmington re-elected Judge Criner with the HIGHEST number of votes of all judges on the ballot, and this DESPITE everyone in town knowing her husband is a Child Molester, and Judge Criner enable him, powerfully.

Every bit of the info above about the Criners was published in the STAR NEWS, and easily googlable.

I pray that Wilmingtonians decide RATIONALLY tomorrow, but take a "heart check" first to be sure they feel that surge of God's Love Toward All that we all get when we actually line up with God's Love.

Amen,
Scott



No comments: