Thursday, November 14, 2013

WTF CNN??? -- and Other Thingies-du-Jour!!!


Closest thing to President Kennedy I have in the twenty or so images this iPad Ninny allows me to post.


About the exact OPPOSITE, actually.



1. After weeks of build up on CNN, tonight when Tom Hanks/CNN made new "film" was to air at 9:00 Eastern, here in Puerto Vallarta, their piece on the murders of Wayne Williams and the Atlanta Child Murders, big in the early 1980s came on. I figured they GOOFED and would quickly correct it, something FAR EASIER than ironing out Obamacare, no???

But after five minutes it was still running, so I called a friend in New York to find the Kennedy film WAS running there. HUH???

I see no reason to think it would be BANNED IN MEXICO, but nothing I could do about it, and to think MY connection was just NSA/CIA going to the trouble to thwart my interest in the subject seems absurd, but thinking of Wayne Williams, I thought I'd check my posting of my Williams memoir at http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.mx , but not remembering where the scene of Tom and I in the Manhattan liquor store where he had a crying-jag in a potentially racially explosive situation (given the climate in the early 1980s), was, I searched my name and a phrase I knew was unique to my writing within it, and the chapter, a discrete post in the blog format, immediately came up

Going there, I got the message that THIS PAGE DOES NOT EXIST, but I WAS on the book's site, so the table of contents was listed on the right side, and the search results said it was Chapter 23, and hitting THAT link, I got there.

Strange.

I tried twice more, and with both Google and Bing with the same results. Has NSA/CIA blocked correct search results of WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS which I also call CONSUMING BROKEN GLASS, since Jed Clampon via Fox News Talking Head Dahlia Saper who also owns Saper Law, LLC sued me in ABSENTIA for $50,000.00 and to remove a few blog posts, but Presiding Judge William Maddux (whom I had personally discussed by phone some months before THAT SAPER LAW NEVER LEGALLY SERVED ME, and he agreed that was UNCONSTITUTIONAL, but when it landed in HIS COURT a couple of months later, HE APPROVED A JUDGEMENT that without presenting ANY EVIDENCE IN COURT, Saper Law was awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, ownership of the copyright to my book, ownership of ALL POSTS ON THIS BLOGas well as this blog's domain, and EVERY EMAIL I HAVE, DO, OR EVER WRITE concerning ANY OF THESE (not clearly defined) SUBJECTS.

And the Judge KNEW I WAS NEVER LEGALLY SERVED!!!

WHY???

They were not as upset that I reported Jed's narco-trafficking here in Puerto Vallarta for the Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama Drug Mafia -- pretty common knowledge here in PV -- but that I reported Jed Clampon telling me he has seen SENATOR Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse -- and while from MEXICO, one can find TONS OF NEWS ITEMS of Obama's gay past and Michelle's aggressive helping to cover it up, from what I'm told, this story is still TOTALLY BLOCKED in the USA by NSA/CIA.

And I have had the AUDACITY to email it to 500 mostly press in the United States, some emails actually getting past our Government's electronic filters.

Nothing to do about that now, but I WILL BE AVENGED AND DESTROY THE NIGGER-FAGGOT PRESIDENT, Saper Law, and Jed Clampon ASAP.


If you care to read about Tennessee Williams's MELTDOWN, and his other true Political Passion was hatred of Reagan, follow that link above and then select Chapter 23.


Or hit this:




But please remember TOO, that to keep Obama DESTROYING OBAMACARE AS HE PROMISED CHENEY/BUSH, since they told him they would TELL BLACK CHRISTIANS, who like WHITE  SUPREMACIST, REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS would literally skin the Mulatto Alive, if he did not work with Sibelius and Co to GIVE REPUBLICAN WEBSITE BUILDERS TONS OF MONEY TO CONSTRUCT A WEBSITE that neither Bush/Cheney, Obama, or Sebelius EVER INTENDED TO GO LIVE, Obama having YEARS AGO agreed to KILL his baby and be HANDSOMELY PAID OFF BY BUSH CHENEY (like Bill Clinton was for HIS expansion of CIA narco-trafficking in Mexico, especially).

So THAT's then BOTTOM LINE: a scheme for the Obamas to CASH IN RICH like the Clintons did, helping expand NSA/CIA narco-trafficking, the BIGGEST BUSINESS IN AMERICA.


And NO TAXES DUE.




Beats me TOO, Uncle Scott!!!

No comments: