Saturday, December 14, 2013

A CoNTINUATION of the Last Post!!!




>>> Here continues the most previous post. THE US GOVERNMENT could stand to STOP INTERFERING WITH MY COMPUTER, BLOG, EMAIL, and PHONE CALLS!!! Since I am in MEXICO, this is a VIOLATION OF MEXICAN SOVEREIGNTY!!!


* * *

>>> CONTINUING THE DISCUSSION OF A LAMP:




Scott Kenan Nice lampshade -- close to the head!!! The serious expression defies a party soon, however . . .
 
  • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp AT ALEXEY TOLSTOY'S study in Samara, Russia.
  • Beaureguarde Von Hoffman you make lamps look good sir! great pic!
  •  
  • Scott Kenan Oh Lord!!! And ya live in Tennessee Williams' old apartment in WeHo. What light hast thou perceived that can illuminate the Human Condition, Senor???
    6 hours ago · Like · 1
  •  
  • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp Well, this morning Scott, started with John Lennon's Imagine. I think he said it all in the greatest song ever written. A love song, to all of humankind.


  •  
    SEE Official John Lennon video of IMAGINE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8 .
     
     
    IMAGINE
     
     
    Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people living for today

    Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people living life in peace

    You, you may say
    I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
    I hope some day you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

    Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people sharing all the world

    You, you may say
    I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
    I hope some day you'll join us
    And the world will live as one
     
     
     
     
     
     



    >>> THEN, A MAJOR TRUNCATION of SENOR OLDENKAMP -- intermediary comments erased.

     
    * * *



     
     
    >>> MORE ON ME AND TYLER PERRY:
     
     
    1. First, you should know that to KILL THE TIME while waiting for the NSA/CIA to allow me to get access to Gmail, I decided to drive to Mismaloya for lunch and to visit with friends. I discovered that my size 15 hiking shoes FIT my unbridled feet -- even though they usually seem a little tight. ONE PERSON I know will be GLAD TO HEAR THAT!!!


    I also discovered that currently HA-HA WEED (something I NEVER BUY OR POSSESS, due to creative story-telling) is in SHORT SUPPLY, locally, but what is available is PRIME near seed-free bud for 500 pesos ($38.76 USD) for about 1.75 ounces. APOLOGIES extended for the SKY HIGH PRICE!!!


    And I met a pair of young white American women, about 35 years old, whom I started "schtick-LITE" with -- but one got IMMEDIATELY AGRESSIVE, and demanded to know what I thought of Immigration Reform in the USA -- so I TOLD HER: When White people ASK AND GET PERMISION of the North American Native Peoples if they may STAY, only THEN do white people have a RIGHT to say anything about it.


    It turned out that the aggressive one was from Oklahoma, the quiet one from Texas -- and a US Army veteran. BOTH in the last few years have seen their HUSBANDS (both legal US Citizens of pure Mexican blood), DEPORTED by US Authorities because they were picked up without ID and NOT ALLOWED TO GET IT!!!



    Both women live with their husbands and children here in Mexico now -- counting down 10 Years until they believe they have a chance for the husbands to return TO THEIR OWN DAMN COUNTRY!!! !!! !!!



     


    OK, TYLER PERRY


    In the spring of 2011 when I was living either homed or homeless (I forget the exact date), I was in the HOWARD's FISH MARKET at Fifth and Castle in Wilmington . . .


     
    Mike's (with same owner), looks the same.
     
     
     . . . when I heard an unseen black female voice exclaim seemingly to the AIR, "How yur DURRIN'!!!" in PERFECT IMITATION. Looking again, I could see no heads over the aisles, so called out, "I hear a big, tall black drag-queen!!!" and a thin, middle-aged black woman lurched from around a corner toward me, laughing, coughing, and slapping her knees.


    So we got on FAMOUSLY, she actually being the TEACHER of Tyler Perry from college in Pennsylvania -- and PRODUCED Tyler's FIRST PLAY (on a shoestring). I told her how my 12-year roommate Allen Rosen now of Tuscaloosa, Alabama had ACTUALLY not only been tapping all MY electronics spying for the NSA/CIA, but had worked doing video work for Tyler Perry Productions -- ANOTHER Government SPY ASSIGNMENT over many years.


     
    Linda (Beasley) Rosen, who WROTE the book of inspirational messages to be read to Alabama Grade School Children, based it on the idea of INSTILLING VALUES, something she got from her deep Fundamentalist Faith (no good comes from inner knowing, so must INSTILL CHRISTIAN VALUES).
     
     
     
    Linda liked to tell Allen, a non-practicing Jew, that at the RAPTURE, he will be stuck seeing just her clothes left behind because JEWS CAN'T GO -- and they BOTH thought that was funny as well as Linda believing it to be ABSOLUTELY TRUE.
     
     
     
    Jews gone bad are a PITY to behold.
     


    See: one/third way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/11/after-thanks.html .



    And SHE SAID she figured TYLER PERRY COULD TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF.



    Amen, Sister!!!


    Scott



     
     
     
     
     
     
    .

    No comments: