Monday, December 23, 2013

AWARDS ARE OFF (I don’t feel like it, today)!!! But if I DID, here are a few notes:





Nigger-Christians (almost ALL of them WHITE, Protestant Republicans), worship PIMP JESUS, instead of “Jesus”, a GREAT EMBODIMENT of the CHRIST. Christ comes from the Greek Krystos (or similar), meaning “anointed with oil” – the way a Patriarch designated his heir back in Olden Times. If YOU didn’t know this, then YOU need to GO BACK TO FIFITH GRADE (when I learned this in Catholic school).


Some winners/losers:


1.      A&E Network for quickly suspending Duck Dynasty – and SHUTTING UP and allowing this important discussion to play out more before making the next decision. We NEED to talk MORE about all this. ALSO, they are smart enough to run tons of RE-Runs to keep the show’s fans entertained and KEEP MAKING MONEY!!! Good for them!!!

2.      I have NOT heard even ONE Liberal suggest the show should not be allowed to continue, proving THEY are on God’s Side, but ALL OF THEM agree we need to talk more.

3.      Cracker Barrel proved THEY worship the Devil by WAFFLING. I haven’t been in a Cracker Barrel in at least ten years, but my experience is that the provide EXCELLENT food, service, and stores honoring Southern White’s BAD TASTE as well as GOOD. My experience was that the wait staff and other made one feel TOTALLY uncomfortable if they were not Protestant Christian – and they MADE CLEAR they did NOT want to serve homosexuals, ALWAYS delaying, burning, of making errors with my meals when I let them know I was gay.

I don’t recall if they sold any “Christian merchandise” – which any business has the right to do – but if they DON’T also sell Catholic crucifixes and Our Lady of Guadeloupe medallions, that PROVES they hate Catholics and Latinos.


They ARE, however, true to their name, Barrel Full of Crackers!!!


4.      This is enough for now. Also know that I DO get Internet at home, but SOMEONE blocks my connection ASAP. Not only that, but my active computers continue to DOWNGRADE due to malware, spyware, etc., and things are so bad I cannot even do a DEEP SCAN with Malwarebytes before corruption makes me turn off the computer.

NO PROBLEMO!!! I have been assured that my HARDWARE is not harmed, and my Mexican Guru can RE-LOAD my operating system and important software IN ENGLISH for about $40.00 USD after SAVING all my data files – PRAISE JESUS/QUETZALCOATL!!!


Scott




No comments: