Sunday, December 22, 2013

GOOD MORNING AMERICA (although this is likely to reach you in the afternoon or later)!!! So MUCH Good NEWS!!!





FIRST OF ALL, the situation between me and the Sinatras is MUY COMPLICADO, Danny and his family still DEPENDENT financially on the proceeds of Sinatra Enterprises, and Patricia holds the purse-strings. I expect to hear NOTHING from any of them – but TIME HEALS ALL and it will.

I SINCERELY thank Patricia for what she told me in 2011, and remind my readers that she NEVER asked anything of me except to become the BEST FRIEND of Danny. I became homeless a week later and hounded by the Law and Criminals, which makes it as if there is a GLASS WALL between the homeless and homed, in which the only socially acceptable communication is to beg money or food – or perhaps a short street conversation, an Art I certainly have always excelled in. That I ACTUALLY had real social intercourse with Danny and his wife, Goth Movie Queen Phoebe Dollar (who Danny told me a few days ago will soon GO BACK TO WORK, their daughter now old enough to handle this), “Confederate” Dollar, and his wife Lois, whom I believe I only met in passing.

Interesting, perhaps, is that Patricia Sinatra gave me an email address beginning “dollarlois” for how I could always contact PAT, so I don’t know if that goes to Lois first or directly to Pat. My sister Julie’s email address KEEPS SHOWING IN GMAIL with my other sister JANE’S name, a strange function of the Internets.

But I should also say that the Frank Sinatra poster at the top of this posting is one I used to meditate on BEFORE I met even Pat. It hung prominently in a HIGH QUALITY celebrity jewelry-knock-off store, then on Front street cattycorner to the Post Office, and when I first met Danny, he brought up that HE MEDITATES ON IT THERE TOO!!!

So I remain ENTIRELY ENBUED with the Spirit of Sinatra whether or not I ever again have contact with actual Sinatras. God knows I wish them ALL the very best.

SECONDLY, just like yesterday, I had a STRONG, FAST internet connection this morning for, again, almost EXACTLY eight minutes (I assume this is how long it takes my adversaries to notice I am online and to block me), but used it to answer an email from Dagwood, then to look at news. And I might mention ALSO that yesterday I got a note out of the BLUE from someone ELSE who seems quite friendly and claims he can get associates he knows to get the CIA off my ASS (a big one – my ass, I mean). I don’t know about that, but I have some ideas myself which I intend to share shortly in this posting.


THE MAIN SURPRISE, YESTERDAY, was to get home from blogging/emailing to find an official SUMMONS to City of Puerto Vallarta COURT this Monday at noon. There is NO MENTION of any charge – nor is there a claimant of claims, so I will just have to find out tomorrow.

I ASSUME this is something from Luis Melgoza, who has THREATENED to bring Mexican charges against me, but never has (for more than OBVIOUS REASONS to anyone reading this blog). Now I KNOW the City will be prejudiced in my favor since many city leaders have ENCOURAGED ME (includes Theatro Vallarta and many top-flight restaurants), to again at least TRY to mount a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/ Night of the Iguana festival (like I tried in 2010), as soon as I GET THE CIA and DRUG MAFIA off my butt.

And I have made some LITERARY COMMENTS (remember, my blog has ALWAYS had the disclaimer it is LITERARY and NOT “Court Quality” testimony – with HUMOR its chief goal. Anyone QUESTIONING anything I write should CONTACT ME FOR CLARITY), about Mr. Melgoza, chief of those claims that he is DRUG MAFIA. I absolutely PROVED (and will do so tomorrow in Court if I must), that he is IN FACT CIA by finding the REAL head office of his Lumel Corp or similar to NOT be in Los Angeles, but a small bungalow in Virginia near CIA HQ. Indeed, before coming to Mexico, Luis spied on AMERICANS via his then Virginia business.

And the way I associated him (in a CONCLUSION which is my own discernment, but not LEGAL PROOF) with Drug Mafia was that the first time I met him was in Conchas Chinas just south of PV at Salvador Fuentes’s DELI BAGUETTE, that both online pages owned by Luis and their admission, Luis had sold to Sal (and it is now gone). Sal PRETENDED to be my 3rd or 4th cousin and with two women and Luis’s being there as well, FAKED being 60 MINUTES getting my story to run AT LEAST TWO SEGMENTS on American TV. They also claimed to have been sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, and that the LAST LIVING SURVIVOR of the sinking of the Titanic was a blood relative of mine – a TOTAL lie.

I then lived across the street in an apartment owned by the US Special Forces trained Benjamin Shields and his wife Adrianna, since then CHASED OUT OF TOWN. Ben and Luis WORKED TOGETHER THEN. And Ben not only got INSTRUCTIONS on how to deal with me in several LONG phone conversations with my mother, but ACTED by stealing my car keys and telling me I had to sell methamphetamine (he was TOTALLY addicted to it), to people on the street in PV to pay him rent – and that otherwise I was not allowed to leave his property.

Perhaps because I am something of a TROUBLESOME PERSONAGE, Ben soon LOCKED ALL MY BELONGINGS in my apartment and SECURED THE DOOR with official PV Police handcuffs from the adjacent Police substation. I got the actual Chief of Police of Puerto Vallarta with other cops to UNLOCK MY DOOR and guard things as I loaded my car, which somehow had my keys in it then too. We tried to ignore the STRONG STENCH of rotting human flesh that emanated from the base of several four-foot stone cairns in the yard.

Additionally, “Toro”, who lives in a house at 1690 Calle Costa Rico and later held me hostage THERE with the Guzman brothers who admitted to ME they had been released from jail in Los Angeles with THREE MURDER CHARGES DROPPED, by the CIA and were protecting the narcotics trade here by murdering opponents. Indeed, shortly after I got out of Toro’s captivity, Albert and Martin Guzman were caught RED-HANDED in a murder, but talked cops into believing Martin was not part of it. He soon fled to central Mexico where I actually FOUND HIM via Facebook under the assumed name of Ancelmo something or other, and we made the arrangement that I would help Albert’s wife by printing off 300+ pages of things she thought would help in the defense of her husband’s FOURTH and FINAL appeal of his murder conviction. I knew it was insane, but ALWAYS believe people should get THE BEST DEFENSE POSSIBLE.

MORE insane was that AFTER THAT I heard from several of the Guzman family THANKING ME for NOT RAPING THE WIFE (normal behavior among that class) – and they ALL knew I am GOOSE GAY!!!

Additionally, I HAVE seen Toro buy and sell powder drugs and crack cocaine and once when he did not see me in Luis Melgoza’s office, he came in and blurted “Hey boss, what do you have for me to do NEXT???”

Another possibility is that Jed Clampon is back in town. He successfully sued me in Cook County Courts in Chicago – without ever legally serving me and without a judge signing the judgment!!! (I theorize that he sued me because I reported his telling me he saw SENATOR Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago, rather than that I reported that I had had CONFIRMED that he is Wells Fargo’s chief narco-trafficker in PV.)

Readers not only of this blog but of ANY News Media will recall that Wells Fargo Bank’s Chicago Regional HQ got the LARGEST EVER FINE by the US Government for a BANK laundering drug money – that in 2010. That WF and Kenan/Sinatra-controlled Bank of America are competitors actually had nothing to do with this.

It was not only Evan Fish (my friend and business partner designate, MURDERED AND COVERED UP by Wilmington Police and Sheriff’s Deputies on about Sept. 2, 2011, because he KNEW TOO MUCH about narco-trafficking), but SEVERAL people in the drug trade in the USA as well as in Mexico told me that DRUG TRAFFICKERS nearly ALWAYS use Wells Fargo Money Transfer to send their funds among them.

But since I don’t actually KNOW a thing about this Court Summons, I prepare for any and every eventuality I can think of – and will EVEN pay my rent early in case they somehow JAIL ME.


>>> FORGOTTEN A MINUTE AGO: Dagwood has informed me of some programs to guard my computers from HACKERS. What is RIGHT FUNNY is that TWO OF THEM I had long run after my Wilmington guru placed them on my computer then. When I NAIVELY hired Luis Melgoza to recondition my then two computers, he REMOVED THEM saying they would corrupt my computers – and MUCH LATER, I discovered he had installed a secret program DESIGNED TO ALLOW OTHERS OVER THE INTERNET TO CONTROL MY COMPUTER REMOTELY!!!

Not only THAT, but he REMOVED all photos of Fernando Merino, the FAKE-NAMED only son of Colombia’s largest cocaine exporter, and GOD-SON of Hector the Engineer, who built the new road and bridge between here and San Sebastian del Oeste – as well as helping in the construction of the Chunnel between Britain and France, which FERNANDO BRAGGED had ACTUALLY been shut down because the booby trap Hector had installed to collapse it was found (press reported this was for repairs in 2010), so that Hector could cause another FAKE TERRORIST ATTACK like 9/11 on command of the CIA.

And when Fernando arranged via Taniel Chemsian of Timothy Real Estate here for ME to sell eventually SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS of real estate to American Celebrities, beginning with land near that road/bridge to San Sebastian that Fernando LATER admitted Hector had managed to STEAL from Mexican peasants, in our meeting in Timothy’s main office, Fernando’s professionalism BROKE DOWN (he’s not actually brave), and then Taniel was SPOOKED BY THAT and the deal fell apart. Fernando DID claim that the contract between him, me, Hector and one other (posted elsewhere in this blog), BOUND ME FOR LIFE to the CIA.

I laughed.

Eventually, Fernando was PUNISHED for his failures with me and had to make money as a POLE DANCER and PROSTITUTE out of Wet Dreams bar here in PV – then after I confronted him there last summer, he became a trainer/whore/blackmailer at – YOU GUESSED IT: GOLD’s GYM – SUPER LOL!!! !!! !!!

There is MUCH MORE with corroborating evidence and details elsewhere in this blog, but you MUST READ IT FAST!!! If the position I hope to acquire in the USA comes through, (it is in education, healing, and appreciation of both the ARTS and HISTORY), I will HAPPILY delete this ENTIRE BLOG to use the material for a book I will write with names changed, etc. – the STORY being the point, not as much the personalities.

I will ALSO drop ABSOLUTELY ALL lawsuits and LEGAL ATTEMPTS to imprison people in Wilmington and Atlanta – but NOT Chicago as I must get that bogus Jed Clampon lawsuit conviction DISMISSED to clear my legal record. I don’t care about Christal Presley’s bogus restraining order in Georgia, and I hope you AGREE WITH ME that since I am not actually harmed, I will CELEBRATE Christal in my book as a FABULOUSLY EVIL CHARACTER (she’s best friends with Sean Hannity of FOX, my mother, and my sister Jane).

I DO HOPE my close family HEAVES A SIGH OF RELIEF over all THIS news – but it depends on if I can WORK A POSITION OUT in the USA – PERIOD!!!

Scott



.

No comments: