Sunday, December 15, 2013

Here's a Graphic for ME to Take to Heart (and a few others, as well)!!!

 
 
 
And here's one for US ALL:
 
 
 




>>> CLEARING UP SOME SPLIT ENDS:





1. I received an email from Senator John McCain a couple of days ago, which I am still SUSSING OUT, but will comment below. It was in response to this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/now-all-intelligence-us-senators-have.html . And ACTUALLY, since he is NOT on this list, I wrote him JUST BECAUSE HE'S JOHN MCCAIN, a man who SUFFERED GREATLY for our Country!!!



2. A FACEBOOK exchange that happened whilest I created what is ABOVE this line of typing:



Just another woman in love, a kid out of school
A fire out of control, just another fool
You touch me and I'm weak, I'm a feather in the wind
And I can't wait to feel you touching me again
With you I'm just another woman, just another woman in love
So pardon me if I should stare and tremble like a child
That "wanting you" look all over your face is driving me wild
I'm just what you make me, can't wait 'till you take me and set all my feelin's free, I know that you can, so come be my man, tonight I wanna be

Like · · · 13 hours ago ·


* * *


 
Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington, North Carolina
 
 
3. In the matter of Mayor Saffo, his divorced wife, Renee, and the PUBLIC SERVANTS Jack Stein and Dawn Grants, with the EXCEPTION of the former Mrs. Saffo, ALL HAVE PROVEN DERELICTION OF PUBLIC DUTY by NOT answering or dealing with me -- ESPECIALLY since the matter-at-hand could EASILY bankrupt the City's Treasury.


I STILL MAINTAIN that no one else in Wilmington is as CAPABLE of balancing the POWERS in competition there than BILL SAFFO!!! And while it is EASY TO FORGET, Wilmington is known CURRENTLY for these important things:


 
This is Roland, winner of Gold's Gym 2012 "Idealized Wilmington, North Carolina Man" Award (or similar).




A. It is rightly known as the GAYEST CITY IN THE USA, the gaiety all "under the table" now, at Gold's Gym, gay online dating services, and any public or private place where MEN COME TOGETHER. In the 1990s, Wilmington had FIVE HUGE AND THRIVING GAY BARS; today it has ONE dance palace, Ibiza Nightclub, where "straight-claiming" people "walk on the wild side" with a small number of OUT GAYS.


Then Costello's Piano Bar, owned by lawyer David Nash and dentist/land-developer John Stike (who borderline RAPED ME about 1988), is not SEEN as gay by many. The TOOL BOX, on the south side, actually in the Industrial Port, is the only REAL GAY BAR now, and small.



B. Wilmington is absolutely CHOKED by FAKE CHRISTIANITY that is AGGRESSIVE in PROTECTING the illegal narcotics trade RUN directly or indirectly by those in First Presbyterian, St. James Episcopal, Port City Community Church, St. Jude's MCC, Bethesda Christian Life Church -- and no doubt OTHERS, but additionally re: St. James: It was Christopher Wright Rogers who INFORMED ME that in spring of 2011 when he and Cindy Beatty FREELOADED in my apartment for about six weeks, going through all my files and even STEALING some things for Wilmington Police Detectives (which I can PROVE in a Court of Law), that there was just ONE EPISCOPAL PRIEST at St. James completely involved in NARCO-TRAFFICKING.


Additionally, I'd like to say that OVERALL, the Episcopal Church is more CHRIST-CENTERED than my original Catholic Church (pre-Pope Francis), and in the MID-1980s, I attended All Saints Episcopal Church in Atlanta RELIGIOUSLY for many months.


I know TONS of FINE Episcopalians.



But FIRST PREZ is so complicit covering the SINS of D.A. Benjamin R. David that it deserves to be BOMBED TO SMITHEREENS -- which I do NOT actually recommend (also for it's role in the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection). There are OTHER FINE Presbyterian congregations in Wilmington!!!



C. Wilmington is the RICHEST CITY IN AMERICA, which takes NON-STANDARD metrics to PROVE: After the US Economy went into a TOTAL TAILSPIN in late 2008, Wilmington suffered, but NOTHING LIKE other towns and cities near its size. Curious, I consulted some financial experts and THEY SAID that the FACT that Wilmington has the HIGHEST PER-CAPITA CREDIT-CARD DEBT (by far, actually), and it is BEYOND what is typical for its average LEGAL income (by far, actually), PROVES there is VAST WEALTH hidden in ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.


 
And THIS IS WHY I intend to SUE FOR WILMINGTON'S FINANCIAL JUGULAR -- to FORCE ALL THAT INTO THE OPEN!!!



Scott


I'll deal with Sen. McCain in the NEXT posting.



 
The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop First Presbyterian's Kenan Steeple.


.

No comments: