Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm Now CANCER FREE!!!/ EXPOSING another NSA/CIA God-Hate BOT on Facebook, protecting the Episcopalian/NSA/CIA Narco-Trafficking!!!

 
On FACEBOOK, Nancy Kulp (Miss Hathaway), lives ON in Ansley "Andi" Kulp, I sort of real-life Episcopalian/NSA/CIA MEME:
 
 

Image used by Ansley Kulp (aka Andi Kulp of Atlanta), on her Facebook Page, usually -- although this week she added a Santa's hat and this GIANT photo of the NON-Christian Santa:


 
to make this BOLD FACED LYING CLAIM!!!:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miss Jane Hathaway (Nancy Kulp), was cut from the SAME EPISCOPALIAN CLOTH, although I find THIS photo comparison a tetch peculiar:
 
 
 
 
 
Actual photo of Ansley Kulp (center):
 
 
 
 
Ansley's MINDLESS source of EPISCOPALIAN TALKING POINTS:
 
 
 
More of the thread in question, still in progress:
 
 
 
Like ·  ·  · December 10 at 9:01am · 

  • 8 people like this.

  • Scott Kenan This is the BIGGEST GOD-HATING LIE ever!!! Scholars know Jesus was actually born in June, but the Church moved to feast to co-opt the Pagan Festival of Lights at what they understood to be the shortest day of the year. I cannot tell you how SHOCKED I am that Ansley Kulp, always, otherwise, intelligent and loving could SPREAD THIS ABSOLUTE LIE!!!

  • Robert Kulp Scott Kenan what is a GOD HATING CONSERVATIVE? Inquiring minds would love to know.

  • Scott Kenan Well, Yeshua-bar-Joseph, the Hebrew Prophet seeking to Reform Judaism, who required his followers to be Jewish to follow him (changed YEARS after he died by Peter and Paul because the Goyim BITCHED so much about pain of circumcision), always claimed to be no greater than anyone else and that many could perform "miracles" greater than his, was a Prophet and like the Buddha and Muhammed, one of the Best. But Catholic and Protestants came to make an GRAVEN IDOL of him, HERESY against the First Commandment. Conservatives like to believe the lies that most of Western Culture accepted stupidly for about 1,500 or so years since Christianity became pandemic in WHITE-ASSED Europe. Most American Conservatives actually insist Jesus is literal Son of God -- despite the Bible not claiming that (by Jesus, anyway). To deify a Prophet is GOD HATE as it breaks God's First Commandment. That's all!!!

  • Ansley Kulp I believe what I believe and have good personal reasons for believing as I do. I will defend and have defended others who choose to believe differently. One who causes others to do good things is greater than the doer.

  • Toeknee Robinson ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ (¯`✻´¯) `*.¸.*✻✿ ✻¸.* smile-- *✻✿ ✻¸.¸.**✻✿ ✻¸.¸ ♥✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿***MERRRY, MERRY , MERRY! ***✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿♥
    11 hours ago · Unlike · 2

  • Scott Kenan I agree with nearly everything Ansley promotes on Facebook, but to claim that Jesus is the ONLY reason for the season while wearing a Santa Claus hat and having GREAT image across the top of her Facebook page of Santa's sleigh flying through the air is to celebrate NON-Jesus things -- and the kind of BOLD HYPOCRISY associated with the Episcopalian Church and their narco-trading partners, the NSA/CIA and US State Department. But ALL that said, Ansley is to be FURTHER COMMENDED for how allowing me to post what I have on her threads pointing these things out. I doubt she has a CONSCIOUS evil bone in her body, she just believes ANTI-BIBLICAL things about Jesus, that are in accord with her Church and her Government. I expect to expand on this on blog, and then get back to post a link to my expansion here. Scott

  • Scott Kenan Ansley DID change the one image to a simple winter scene since yesterday.
 

MOST telling comment above: "I believe what I believe and have good personal reasons for believing as I do." This means she has FULL AUTHORITY to declare "Truth" IN DEFIANCE OF GOD-GIVEN LOGIC!!!


Tres Christian, no???



To see any NEW DEVELOPMENTS, check here: https://www.facebook.com/Andi.Kulp/posts/10201346056319026?comment_id=64182820&offset=0&total_comments=5&notif_t=share_reply

 
* * *


>>> SCOTT'S HEALTH UPDATE:


Lab results confirm that the doctor got ALL of the cancerous carcinoma tissue from my foot. That leaves a hole about 1.5 x 1.0 x 0.5 inches on the ball of my right foot, and I now have a patch with antibiotics and skin-growth promoters, that I'm to wear for a week.


I no longer need even Advil for pain.


Scott


 
God of Martyrdom v. God of Love (and AMOR!!!), as seen from above.


.

No comments: