Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It Is Christmas Eve, and I’m Doin’ the NEW YEARS RESOLVES THANG, Already – What’s Up with THAT???





>>> THIS JUST IN @ 2:54 PM, CDT: There is NO MENTION any more of Lahr's bio on Tennessee Williams on Georges Borchardt's website, www.gbagency.com . HOWEVER, look what COOL THING I FOUND:










* * *


Important to me is that my readers know that as soon as I get this posted on blog and emailed as usual, I will BEGIN ERASING THIS BLOG. I’ve decided that I will begin at the beginning and today intend to erase all the way up to spring 2009, when Cynthia Zigmund, then of Literary Services, Inc. of Barnegat Light, New Jersey (or nearby it), NOW of Second City Publishing which she and her husband Rick ran FIRST from Chicago, but since then moved to a HIDE OUT just a hidden block away from a picturesque cove and town on a GREAT LAKE -- well to REFRESH everyone’s memory after such a LONG CLAUSE, to the DATE that Cynthia informed me that Don Weise of Alyson Books was going to contract to publish my WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (now available for ALL to read FREE here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx ).



ADDED @ 3:07 PM, CST: DONE -- I have REMOVED all blog posts BEFORE March 2009!!! I FULFILL MY COMMITMENTS!!!



The important point to make HERE is that ALL PHOTOS I took of Cynthia Zigmund in person when we met in Chicago have DISAPPEARED from my computers – and this happened AFTER Luis Melgoza worked on them. But ALSO of interest is that RIGHT AFTER THAT -- actually, Cynthia announced the sale on a publishing PR site immediately -- got THREE interesting offers not to publish, but to MAKE MOVIES.

The first was from the producers of the film LIKE SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS (or very similarly named – I watched that film and really liked it), but they quickly determined it was not material really suitable for them to film. Soon thereafter, Cynthia heard from the producers of the HARRY POTTER FILM FRANCHISE, but they ALSO soon turned it down for similar reasons.


Don Weise


Now, Don Weise DRAGGED AND DRAGGED his feet in the contract negotiations, we finalizing and signing things about the middle of August, 2009. But about two weeks BEFORE THAT, legendary film producer Scott Rudin inquired about movie rights and although we had already NAILED that part of the contract’s terms, as Cynthia said, it ain’t a CONTRACT until all have SIGNED, so to protect my interests (and perhaps IMPROVE THEM), she sent the manuscript to them – and she DID send me copies of her correspondence with all THREE film companies, so I knew all was legit.

Beyond STRANGELY, John Uecker, whose friendship I had rekindled in summer 2009, after NO CONTACT since late in my employment with Tennessee Williams (early 1982), then told me that HE was Scott Rudin’s CLOSEST PERSONAL FRIEND since they had attended high school together, and Scott was the ONLY PERSON who came to his apartment daily to feed and nurse him when his AIDS had flared up really bad some years ago. Now this was ENTIRELY BELIEVABLE to me because I KNEW FOR A FACT that John had had a lot of success with his Running Sun Theatre years ago, and had become a TOP METHOD-type ACTING COACH, I even met some of his students.

John’s TOP SUCCESS was his LONG COACHING (continuing in 2009), of James Gandolfini, they being completely INTIMATE, not sexually, but politically, etc., so let me tie all this together.

1.       Later research PROVED John Uecker and Scott Rudin to be EIGHT YEARS apart in age, so the high-school bud thing HAD to be a lie. But Uecker DID also tell me that not only had HE been in negotiations with Rudin over HIS version of Tennessee’s Demise, but that the University of the South (Sewanee), had CONTRACTED with him to SHAPE UP FOR PERFORMANCE Tennessee’s not fully completed last full length play, IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, which EVERY Williams scholar – and Uecker – all acknowledged includes a tall, silently observing black character, Mac, that was based on me.

2.       Not only did John ALSO say that he and Sewanee AGREED that the character Mac (in his silent observing), caused TOO MUCH PANDEMONIUM and would have to be WRITTEN OUT OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS’ PLAY, but that I would NOT have a prayer of a chance with Mr. Rudin. Indeed, Cynthia Zigmund MUCH LATER disclosed that she had followed up with Rudin’s people, but NEVER got an answer of any kind from them. I posted on this blog my own email to Scott Rudin’s closest assistant that I sent AFTER a long phone discussion with him. He never replied to me, but google my name with “letter to Scott Rudin’s assistant” if you care to read what must now be quite funny. Or:







3.       Because Uecker told me of his intimate confidences with Mr. Gandolfini, known for drug problems, and the FACT that few Catholics of the Italian persuasion end up actual Episcopalians, I was SHOCKED that at his death his funeral was in Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan – the SAME Episcopalian church that was in narco-trafficking with Thomas Elliot Keith and his Colombian boyfriend who’s immediate family lived in Stone Mountain, Georgia, controlling all the illegal drug trade there.

I am FORCED to conclude that Gandolfini, actually a really nice guy, was actually MURDERED because he knew too much of the truth about Uecker’s CRIMES.

4.       But things don’t stop there. At various times, John Uecker ALSO told me that Schuyler “Skye” Wyatt had told HIM like he had told ME, that it was a high-placed Republican legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature who had PAID ALL THE BILLS for him and Gary Tucker to LIVE IN LUXURY until, eventually, BOTH THEIR DEATHS OF AIDS, for having taken OATHS that Tennessee Williams was INCOMPETENT when he signed the codicil to his will changing control of his estate to Harvard, as Jackie Kennedy Onassis had RECOMMENDED at the party January 11, 1982 – as well as WARNED TOM that the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and CIA were ALREADY PLANNING TO MURDER HIM, preferably BEFORE he could write the codicil (which he was already KNOWN to be seriously considering).

5.       Uecker told me that he OFTEN felt POSSESSED by the spirit of Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), whim he regarded as his PERSONAL HERO and TOTALLY MORAL, both before and AFTER her death, and I speculate THAT is his excuse for smothering Tennessee with a pillow after my own mother ASSURED them I was back on Lithium (true, that I had just gone back on it), so would remain too STUPID to notice anything strange. That ALSO proved true – until I got off Lithium in early 2009.

You will recall that when Vasillis Voglis answered Uecker’s phone call that Tom was dead in their suite at the Hotel Elysee, and he had NOT yet called any authorities, that Vas got there ASAP, and in the MEANTIME, Uecker concocted the PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE story that Tom asphyxiated on the cap of a medicine bottle, that the Coroner BOUGHT and FILED. Six months LATER, the same coroner quietly changed the legal record to that the cause of death was from sudden intolerance to Seconal, a drug Tennessee had taken his entire adult life to help him sleep.


ALSO not true.





6.       I suppose the LAST POINT I should make here is that while Uecker always claimed to me that he HATED Thomas Keith and never associated with him, he LATER told me he had travelled by train to Provincetown for the Williams festival there, WITH Thomas Keith, and Thomas told Uecker that he had ALL THE EVIDENCE that John Lahr, a married man, had a very ACTIVE gay life, and that he and Sewanee planned to USE THAT to control Lahr’s major bio on the SECOND half of Tennessee Williams’ life, final manuscript due at the publisher early 2014. Additionally complicating thing is the FACT that Lahr’s literary agency, Georges Borchardt (sp?) ALSO controls HALF THE RESPONSIBILITIES for rights to Tennessee’s work, so LAHR is, essentially, an EMPLOYEE of the University of the South/Episcopal Church!!!


MERCY!!!


I’m sure this will all sort out in time, and that ALL THESE FOLKS are heaving sighs of relief that THIS BLOG WILL BE GONE (except for new postings of a more POSITIVE kind), before January 1, 2014.

And remember TOO, that I named my backer AFTER Maria: Falconer de St. Just, because of the MYSTERIOUS BEGINNINGS of our relationship when his emails were IDENTICAL to John Uecker’s style – and he was FOREVER advising I do things that would get me KILLED by the CIA/Drug Mafia here in Mexico. But THAT SAID, Falconer had DIRECT COMMUNICATIONS with the Kenan-Educated lawyer at Saper Law, LLC Chicago who sued me without serving me.

In fairness, I must disclose that I not only FICTIONALIZED everything that "Jed Clampon" told me he wanted me to remove and he was HAPPY WITH THAT, but Daliah Saper RIPPED the case from her original lawyer and personally oversaw that I was SUED FOR THINGS JED NEVER WANTED TO SUE ME FOR. That is why I BEAR NO GRUDGE against Jed, himself, but the Emanuel/Obama Chicago Drug Mafia who were ACTUALLY PISSED mostly over my publishing that Jed saw SENATOR Obama in his private gay bathhouse, something Jed didn’t care about AT ALL!!!

And Falconer forwarded to me an email CLEARLY BY CONTENT AND STYLE to have been from Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com, THREATENING anyone who gave me a PENNY with DIRE CONSEQUENCES by a HUGE organization that wanted to SHUT ME UP. So I don’t know how FALCONER maintains ANY SANITY AT ALL, which he does NOT maintain and I am CERTAIN he will be glad to be rid of supporting me AT ALL as soon as I find a suitable position in the USA and get moved (if the employer does not cover relocation costs – minimal, since it would have to be me and a car-load of stuff).


>>> WHAT I HAD INTENDED TO WRITE TODAY:


TWO AWARDS that ANYONE can groove on:


1.       To the hockey BUTT GOAL guy for a MOST peculiar yet believable performance that inadvertently LOST the game for his side, but SECURED HIM A PLACE IN YOU-TUBE HISTORY for all of us to enjoy THROUGH ETERNITY.




2.       To that Prancerize Gal for inventing a TOTALLY GOOD exercise that looks SILLY (and fun) AS CAN BE, but even MORE for a woman of a certain age to wear sprayed on stretch pants SANS PANTIES so she could WAVE HER DISTINCTLY SEEN LABIA in youth-possessed America’s FACE – HA!!!

And Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt gets kudos here TOO, but I STILL MUST INSIST that he allow me to s. his d. due to his family’s KICKING ME OUT of their Grand Central Station just a year ago – for making a HARMLESS and MILD Joke about the Republican Party.

Stay tuned, and I’ll let you know how MOOD IMPROVING the Vanderbilt Spunk actually is.

Scott





.

No comments: