Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pennies from Heaven and Dollars from El Diablo (I called my family on Christmas)!!!


My nephew Connor Michael Kenan sent this image of Koh Rong, Cambodia, where he was for Christmas to ALL via Facebook, so in my family, ONLY Connor’s siblings Maxwell Andrew Kenan and Taylor Ann Kenan got it – I am the only one of MY siblings who DARES to FACE THE BOOK!!!




>>> BEFORE ADDRESSING TODAY’S TITLE, I would like to mention a few other things:

1.      I actually doubt very much that the Sinatra Family has anything to do with the hacking of my computers and every other electronic device – even my GPS, which among OTHER THINGS tried to send me through a RAILROAD TUNNEL, rather near where my Mexican godson Diego lives in Colima Estado, a year or so ago. They are SIMPLY BRILLIANT and at an appropriate time I will get all the operating systems and software reloaded – and the KICK ASS security recommended by “Dagwood” installed. I’m already too corrupted to install those programs now, and in a race to see if I can TAKE DOWN this entire blog before New Year’s. We’ll just have to see who wins.

HINT HINT: It would BEHOOVE them to back off NOW, considering the fact that my info will no longer be available to the Public as soon as I accomplish this. And although I am writing this in Word off-line at home, now, I intend to REMOVE blog posts of 2009, BEFORE posting this one.

ALSO: Back when THE SOPRANOS aired on HBO, all the talk was that it was modeled on real life incidents of the Sinatra Family, the musical name and similarity of names being HBO’s GIVE-AWAY that this is at least LOOSELY true. And as FATE WOULD HAVE IT, James Gandolfini was MURDERED because he knew too much about the murder and theft of estate of Tennessee Williams, performed by John Uecker, his drama teacher of years and years. They even did the funeral in Cathedral St. John the Divine.

It was deemed a heart attack, but I BET he was cremated or otherwise reprocessed so that interment would NOT divulge his actual cause of death.


2.      As I’ve MADE PERFECTLY CLEAR, it is my final conclusion that my distant wealthy Kenan relatives ARE the greatest force for GOOD IN THE WORLD, despite their errors and misunderstandings, mostly due to being naïve due to the NECESSARY, INSULATING PROTECTIONS they have had to take because of their wealth and power. And REALLY the biggest, shocking SHAME of it all is that they FLED the VIOLENT RACISM of William R. Kenan, SENIOR and First Presbyterian, Wilmington to the Episcopal Church, the ONE Protestant Church I had actually worshipped at (early in the 1980s after I moved to Atlanta).

So ALL COMES DOWN to keep my “Process of Renewal” from polluting anyone’s understanding of these Kenans – protecting others who are varying degrees of guilty and innocent is a SIDE EFFECT.


Pity.



3.      While I’m at it, I’ll disclose the best understanding of Tennessee Williams’ relationship to both the Episcopal and Catholic Churches.

Although born and bred an Episcopalian (and never did Tom discuss his intention to change his will with me – I learned about all that from Jackie Kennedy Onassis and later many others), I never heard Tom DISAVOW the Episcopal Church – nor did he ever express ANY respect for it. Three times with me, only, at his side, he went into ABJECT PANICS (ridiculous and paranoid in my then estimation, so I was NOT as empathetic as I should have been, and even DISMISSIVE as my mother would have been).

But EACH of those times he was DESPARATE to speak ONLY to a Jesuit Priest. ONCE I actually succeeded in getting him one before the panic eased -- via the Catholic church in Key West (and truth be told, he might only have PRETENDED to belong to the Society of Jesus).

His brother Dakin Williams had FORCE CONVERTED HIM in a time of difficulty about 1970, Dakin being TOTALLY Catholic-converted, and married to a KNOWN wonderful Lesbian, Joyce, their two adopted daughters ALSO turning out Lesbian – if Tennessee is to be believed. And even Dakin was revealed eventually to have had a HUGELY ACTIVE gay sex life that he NEVER admitted to Tennessee.

The Catholic funeral in St. Louis was HATED by all Tom’s close friends that I knew, including his truly longest and closest friend, Jane Smith, a devout Catholic herself, so it is safe to say that Tom never told anyone of any such desire – the St. Louis location being far worse than the religion – if you know the story of the Life of Tennessee Williams.

BTW: Dakin to the day he died INSISTED that John Uecker murdered his brother with help of the Episcopal Church, but he being in many ways even MORE peculiar than Tom, was easily dismissed as nutty and unknowing, so he was NOT harassed other than the systematic BESMIRCHING of his reputation by Sewanee et al – ESPECIALLY at the Williams festivals in New Orleans where I witnessed it and FINALLY MET DAKIN (accompanied by Victor Campbell – google up IMPORTANT STUFF in this blog about Victor).

The other person ABSOLUTELY IN THE KNOW who published that Uecker murdered Tom in his smarmy, self-serving memoir TENNESSEE: CRY OF THE HEART, was Dotson Rader. At that time, the early 1980s, Dotson was the HIGHEST PAID magazine writer in the USA, due mostly to his weekly column in the HATED newspaper magazine, PARADE, that we ALL were annoyed by but perused NONETHELESS, as the column by a Miss Smarty-Pants (who was actually totally brilliant – name like “vos Savant” or similar), made it worth putting up with the rest.

Dotson SOON lost his column and I know NOTHING MORE of any details, but I found him a few years ago HIDING near Los Angeles – and he was AFRAID to respond to my emails.




4.      Although the Sewanee/Episcopal Church Lying Murderers and Thieves of Estate ACTIVELY PROMOTE that the character Babe in IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND OBSCURE was based on the woman who PLANNED his murder, Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) – with Sewanee NYC lawyer Michael Remer and Tennessee’s attorney, then, Paul McCartney’s then brother-in-law, John Eastman (an Episcopalian from a totally BLOOD-JEWISH FAMILY), the FACT REMAINS that it is ACTUALLY BASED ON – and I heard Tom acknowledge this to her Texas Kate, as we all called her, or Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer (her legal name then, but later with McNamara added), a Houston, Texas Socialite, who had been born and raised in Atlanta, her family BEST FRIENDS with the wealthiest of the Kenans – something Kate and I discussed several times (I knew next to NOTHING about the wealthy Kenans, then – or the SIGNIFICANCE of the Swastikas and daily beatings I grew up with).

That said, my parents had ALWAYS been open with us when I was young about how Dad’s male roommate had died as a result of RUSSIAN ROULETTE, and then Mom and Dad soon got engaged to be married. During the 1980s, my father called me TWICE to get recommendations on GOOD GAY BARS in Philadelphia.


So how many TWOS do YOU have to have to put it together???


And the REAL POINT I’ve been meaning to remember to make for about five days now is that THOSE DANG KENANS inadvertently INFLUENCED Tennessee Williams’ LAST FULL LENGTH PLAY, and there’s FAR MORE about the REAL INFLUENCES of Texas Kate whose first husband, Dudley Sharp II, a Republican, was the SON of Dwight Eisenhower’s Secretary of the Air Force who wrote the FIRST US Laws regarding Nuclear Warfare in Outer Space – and was Ike’s TOP ALLY in the fight to RESTRICT the Military-Industrial Complex – until Dudley was LATER forced to recant due to REAL threats to his family.

Dudley Sharp I was ALSO Howard Hughes’ CLOSEST childhood friend, their fathers jointly founding the Sharp-Hughes Tool Company (oil-drilling equipment), that later was bought out by Howard’s Dad. And like President Richard M. Nixon, Howard Hughes had a LONG homosexual relationship with the devastatingly handsome Bebe Rebozzo, Nixon sneaking him in under an assumed name by a back door at the White House, Dick’s sexual love notes to Bebe IN HIS HANDWRITING, recently published in the US of A.

DON’T ASK; DON’T TELL about the BIG SCANDAL of Daddy Bush’s closest White House servants turning out to be also HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTES, which the Press blamed on someone else – or Sonny Bush choosing MOSTLY gay TOP ADVISORS, many of them NOW OUT!!!




That Barbara Bush SURE KNOWS (still) how to manage FAGGOTS for Dick Cheney and HIS boss, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, my mother, who got HER instructions from Popes Paul VI, John Paul II (especially), and Benedict-the-Ratzinger – at least TWO of them actually being CARD-CARRYING NAZIS during parts of their lives.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, twenty minutes ago I heard what I THOUGHT was a large “Mexican House Lizard” (about six inches and cute), barking (as they do), and looked up to see my cats staring at something in the corner out of my view. On investigation, it was a mature chicken hen – the first that has ever entered this house (no roosters, either). I herded her into the back garden so she could fly over the wall, but just NOW, she returned to STARE AT ME as I type. This time I closed the solid door and if anything MORE comes of it, I’ll update ya!!!


>>> BACK TO MY TITLE:


I DID speak at length with my sister Jane and mother, yesterday, having to leave my Christmas greetings on voicemail for my other two siblings. ALL communications was friendly and at least APPEARANCE-OF-LOVING. Mom indicated she is STILL addicted to FOX NEWS (on the giant mid-grade Panny Plasma I GAVE HER in 2010, cost to me after 20% discount, $1,850.00 USD) – that she and Dad have NEVER THANKED ME FOR!!! (I didn’t think I could take it when fleeing to Mexico the first time.)

And Mom CHEERFULLY ACKNOWLEDGED her continuing ABSOLUTE SUPPORT of Dick Cheney/Bush Family Republicanism – which she is BLINDED FROM SEEING, is also Clinton/Obama Republicanism – or at least NARCO-TRAFFICKING.

And as WONDERFUL as Jane is in many, many ways, she will NEVER admit that it was improper to TRY to have me committed in 2010 – even though she’d had no contact with ME for a while. Jane feels she was FULLY JUSTIFIED because Allen Rosen, my rather occasional roommate of twelve years had CALLED HER claiming I was BAT-SHIT BONKERS and had to IMMEDIATELY be committed, Allen having not seen or spoken with me then for at least five days either.

And even RECENTLY when I try to explain that NUTHOUSE COMMITMENT is SERIOUS BUSINESS only for those who ACTUALLY KNOW, she claims that my trying to discuss it is ME ABUSING HER and threatens to and HAS then hung up on me.

THIS is why I say at least my sisters Jane and Julie are TOTALLY NAZI MIND-CONTROLLED by Mom THE MASTER NAZI COMMANDANTE OF THREE CATHOLIC POPES (now gone).


Bless their pea-pickin’ little SOULS, as Tennessee Ernie Ford used to say . . .


Scott



PS: Sorry, I can’t remember WHAT I was thinking about to include “Dollars from El Diablo” in the title.





.

No comments: