Saturday, December 28, 2013

Quite Frankly, I EARNED a Hangover Last Night (but I’m barely suffering at all) – PRAISE JESUS!!!




And while I cannot find where I stored an image with split screen of Mr. Snowden and BIG BANKS that I recently moved that points out that the US Government took 12 hours to indict Ed for ESPIONAGE (and not a SINGLE PROOF of material harm to anyone due to his disclosures), yet after FIVE YEARS no bank has been indicted for THEIR CRIMES.



>>> AFTER MY SCREAM (continued):





This photo of Edvard Munck’s AFTER THE SCREAM was the centerpiece of an Atlanta High Museum (art, not drugs) exhibition many years ago. The poster from that exhibition of Munck’s later work hung in my Stone Mountain, GA office for YEARS (but I had to leave it behind when I fled to Mexico the first time in 2010).

1.      How and when I will contact the CIA will be addressed later in this posting.

2.      I can’t dally too long because the medical supply office is open only until 8:00 PM, and I had TWO HOURS last night to UN-PUBLISH all of 2010’s blog posts, post the one I did and email all – also checking email and news – but as is now documented, I had “technical difficulties” and didn’t leave the WiFi spot until after 8:00.

Yesterday, the doctor said my foot is healing great, but since what was removed was a half sphere of cancer 1 ½ inches in diameter, it will take about three MORE weeks for the skin to close up entirely, so I need to continue the weekly patches and have a next doctor’s check in two weeks.

Amazingly, I can’t go ANYWHERE in Puerto Vallarta without running into people who know me or know of my work – and EVERY ONE of them is supportive. I perhaps should ADD that I became TOTALLY CONFIDENT of my accusations of WIDESPREAD narco-trafficking by at least the US Episcopal Church when half a year ago, I found that EVERY Canadian I spoke with knew this already, then soon I discovered more than half the Americans, both living here and vacationing here, also knew this before I told them.

Amazingly, there were Quebecois waiting to see my doctor, next, yesterday – and they remembered our conversation from when they last visited PV a year ago!!!

3.      I really must thank Dagwood for his communications. He is BY FAR the person I have met in Life or via Internet who has experienced Life in many ways like I have. Recently, he sent documentation of some of his credentials – which was interesting but ENTIRELY unnecessary. His suggestions are GREAT, but the hackers got ahead of me and until I can get an Internet connection where I can work for HOURS at a time, I need to use the info for later restoration. In MY book, although not a representative of the Kenans (wealthy ones), he CERTAINLY is a TRUE KENAN!!!






4.      The reason I claim those Kenans influenced Tennessee Williams’ last full length play might not have been obvious. It is the KENANS who taught Texas Kate how to act like the RICHEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD – which she DID actually always act like.

5.      The popular speculations about Party Front Runners is beyond laughable, due to the fact that BOTH Clinton and Christie do not have a SNOWBALL’S CHANCE IN HELL (which it would be if they DO have a chance). Hillary is more likely to go down due to her and Bill Clinton’s in-beddedness with WALL STREET and BIG BANKERS (and as Bill admits, he was also the force that not only saw his Arkansas buddies, Wal-Mart, wantonly destroy small-town America, but go so INTERNATIONAL).

I frankly don’t think the American Public could maintain a SHRED OF SANITY if they saw in the Press that Bill was Barbara Bush’s BIGGEST narco-trafficker, especially in both Stone Mountain, GA and Latin America. We’ll have to clean up THESE THINGS invisibly.

And that big fat New Joisey BULLY has more corruption going on in his pockets than he will care to see made public. It is NOT just that he is a total GLUTTON, so has NO UNDERSTANDING of God (who has promised He will provide our Daily Bread – and if you are ALIVE, he’s proven to have done that for you, even if you are currently under-nourished). But it is a FACT that Chris Christie is a DELIGHTFULLY COLORFUL CHARACTER, and I believe that after leaving office, he should take the late James Gandolfini’s role as head of the Soprano/Sinatra Family, HBO bringing us a WHOLE NEW HANDFUL (or more), of entertaining episodes – wouldn't you agree???


>>> CURRENT THOUGHTS ON HOW I SHOULD APPROACH THE CIA, MONDAY:


1.      All agencies public and private are skeletal for Christmas, still, but MOST travel just for Christmas to be with loved ones (or on a beach, skiing, etc.), and far fewer for New Year’s celebrations. Please WALK to yours if at all possible. And the ONLY working hangover cure that always worked for me which as a young person I really NEEDED such, was to take two to four aspirin tablets with a liter of water before going to bed. By the time your bladder awakes you early for relief, you will ALREADY notice the aid and return to sleep praising BOTH Jesus and Quetzalcoatl.

Enough people will be back at work at the CIA Monday to pay attention to me.

2.      We ALL get sidetracked, including me, and my THRUST has always been for REFORMATION with the least amount of criminals actually needing to go to jail, etc.

BE HONEST: Those crazy people YOU disagree with were all acting THE BEST THEY COULD in their circumstances and with their then CONSCIOUS understanding (they had good intensions no matter how many people they hurt or killed, etc.) Those with DELIBERATE EVIL INTENTIONS are the only ones who deserve incarceration – and maybe not all of those.

3.      SO, the CIA, NSA, etc., DO have legitimate roles in protecting the United States, no matter WHO or HOW all the corruptions occurred. MOST of these people took their jobs with CORRECT MOTIVATION whether they were ORDERED by superiors or not, some got criminal while others have done their best to stay within the Constitution.

4.      I have no crimes that I actually committed AT ALL (minor marijuana possession excepted – something no one really cares about and becoming LEGAL in the USA), so I have NOTHING TO FEAR from these entities AT ALL (not their official parts, anyway), and ALSO, I got most of my info paying attention to my mother over 62 years – as well as my other family members and all their associates.

Unlike Mr. Snowden, who really DID commit some crimes, they can’t charge me with A THING – and the idea that he could have stayed in the USA and been a whistle-blower is BEYOND ABSURD when you consider what AYE have had to put up with NO ACCESS AT ALL to state secrets. In a moment, I’ll tell you how we can get Ed home.

5.      So, another benefit of taking down this blog, is that so many things that would FREAK OUT the American Public are in it, and if I DO get some influence, they should NOT be (initially, anyway), easy to access. I hope that the CIA takes me seriously and I can meet with them PRIVATELY, maybe starting at the US Consulate here in PV. I cannot possibly IMAGINE a greater honor than to help my government return to the Constitution – and I believe even unknowingly corrupted US Officials will come to see my points.

If I get BAD agents, I’m NOT afraid of being jailed, committed, tortured, or even KILLED, as when the door is closed, God ALWAYS opens a window – just ask Maria Von Trapp!!! I would simply defenestrate (a rarely used English word meaning “throw yerself out the window”).

CNN’s TOP News Dude or Dudess, Chris Cuomo, recently used this word ON AIR!!! Nobody messes with my CHRIS, and even though he has got me all HOT AND BOTHERED despite his total lack of chest hairs – I RESPECT Chris and his CLEARLY (Catholic), FINE FAMILY!!!

Today, I will not have time to try to delete any posts, but still hope to complete that before 1/1/2014. Also, Word now off-line CONTINUES to substitute words that change my meaning, jump the cursor around inexplicably, etc. – but I’ve learned some patience and how to defeat these problems. What was NEW last night in blogger on CHROME -- on I.E., not really being available -- was that the FIELDS in the blogging form were literally jumping and dancing around for the first time, making it like I was DRUNK or something and trying to SHOOT DUCKS in a Louisiana FUNNY FARM – kind of good for building my SKILLS, no???

And those NUTBALLS don’t realize that it is in THEIR self-interest for me to remove this blog. Well, most of that is that this organization of corruption is such a big ship they can’t turn around fast – and they are DRUG-ADDLED (apparently), as well.

I can’t WAIT to offer my services to the Unites States Government this Monday – and see what happens THEN!!!

Scott




Me in the back, Marion Seldes (whom I had a private breakfast with at the New Orleans Williams festival – at Thomas Keith’s SUGGESTION!!!, last I was there), speaking with John Patrick Shanely (the most dynamic speaker of the evening and author of the play/movie DOUBT), at the Bishop’s Reception after the Installation Ceremony for Tennessee Williams into the Cathedral St. John the Divine’s POETS CORNER -- in Manhattan, late 2009.


 .

No comments: