Friday, December 6, 2013

Responding to TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (or an IMPERSONATOR, so to speak . . . )!!!

 
LEST WE FORGET!!! Adolph Hitler MOST ADMIRED Protestant Americans who had MURDERED 100,000,000 Native Americans using JESUS CHRIST as their MORAL JUSTIFICATION.
 
 
THAT SAID, his practical alliance was with the Catholic Pope!!!
 
 
 
 

>>> FIRST, SOME NEWS:



1. WHY ON EARTH did Obama LIE about this so long???


 


* * *


2.

Scott Kenan
about an hour ago via The Huffington Post

  • VERY FEW details on this entire matter have been disclosed to the Press!!! On my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/ , I have tried to make an ISSUE of this!!!


    www.huffingtonpost.com
    PACHUCA, Mexico (AP) — Federal police are blocking access to a central Mexico hospital where six people may have radiation exposure. An official familiar with the case confirmed Mexican media reports that the six have been admitted to the general hospital in the city of Pachuca and may have been exp...

 
* * *


>>> THE MAIN EVENT!!!:



Hi William,


First of all CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU (and Tennessee Williams as well)!!!

But you are FAR TOO KIND, because as I recall, while I DID set out to help you, initially, I soon got the idea that you were some old "fuddy-duddy", and BERATED YOU high and low. You were smart enough to IGNORE that, and for THAT, I thank you -- HA!!!

Since we last corresponded, I have essentially PROVEN all my claims about my literally NAZI mother, her close ties to Cheney and Boehner, especially, and the murdering thievery of Sewanee/Episcopal Church, and INDEED, tied them to my distant cousin, Thomas S. Kenan III, who with his close Trust-Fund relatives, was TOTALLY TIED to supporting Sewanee and Church, they having given them upward of $100 Million over the last 50 or 60 years -- but ESPECIALLY around the time of Tom's murder.

On the OTHER side, I've discovered that two gay rights advocates are at least somewhat related to me, Allan Gurganus, (my fourth cousin and author of OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL -- which he based VERY loosely on my great-grandparents), and Dan Keenan Savage, the two-E Kenans are the original Irish branch, first spelled "Cainan" and listed in the Bible as fourth in line from Adam to Noah, is meant in Chronicles I to represent an AGE, now ending -- and WHY those "individuals" lived for hundreds of years. (Kenan means "the sadness" or "unbridled greed", while Mahalalel, now commencing, means the rule of the Prince of Peace.)

Then beyond that, Randall Kenan, one of the finest writers alive, appears to be descended from the COOK, pictured in the kitchen of the "Kenan Ancestoral Home", http://www.libertyhallnc.org/ . Randall has TAUGHT the last nine years at Sewanee's Literary Conference (funded by the Walter Dakin Fund, Tennessee's LOOT, stolen by Sewanee), and told me all the officials of the Dakin Fund and the Conference are TOTALLY TONE DEAF to Literature, which I saw PROVEN when a couple of them spoke at Tom's investiture in the Poet's Corner of Cathedral St. John the Divine in late 2009.

Warren Prunty was THE WORST, reading the poem from IGUANA like a damn Excel SPREADSHEET!!! And Jeremy Laurence, whose performances YOU also detest (and I DID eventually discover two OTHER people who have played Tennessee on stages who SHARE OUR OPINION of Jeremy), performed there as well. My hope is that should Mr. Lawrence come down suffering a chronic dyspeptic plumbing system (or similar), that the POWERS THAT BE at the New Orleans Festival, show some WISDOM -- and INVITE YOU TO PERFORM!!!

Very recently, I got all the HEAT of the US Government and Allies OFF my butt, by simply blogging that Oliver Stone's newish UNTOLD HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES is FAR MORE damaging to the LIES the US Government has sold us ALL, lock, stock, and barrel, especially since the days of Woodrow Wilson, who not only spent his formative years in Wilmington, NC when his Dad was Pastor of First Presbyterian (Dr. Joseph R. Wilson, was Pastor 1874-1885, there), but only 13 years after THAT, the Pastor of First Prez with William Rand Kenan, SENIOR (the only Confederate credited with penetrating Washington, DC fortifications to take a clear shot at Lincoln), CAUSED the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- the ONLY successful coup d'etat in the USA.

And Woodrow Wilson appointed Robert Worth Bingham to the MOST important post of Ambassador to England, shortly after he poisoned Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler-then-Bingham to get the $5 million in her codicil written while she was STONED on Laudanum and Cocaine, due to the fact she was suffering the tertiary symptoms of syphilis, which she had CONTRACTED from Bingham when the two of them were in college, the Kenans knowing she was "just RUINT!!!", they set out to find her a RICH OLD HUSBAND, Henry Flagler, who left her EVERYTHING, why the Kenans and their various Charitable Trusts STILL control Exxon-Mobil and Chevron, two companies of OPPOSITE philosophy, now.


But the BOTTOM LINE was that I blogged that since Oliver Stone did FAR MORE to dispel US Government LIES than I could even HOPE TO DO, that I had for YEARS suffered FAR WORSE HARASSMENT at the hands of SEVERAL levels of government in the US was the BEST circumstantial PROOF that my mother is America's Top Nazi and Cheney's BOSS!!!

FYI, Whitehall, now the Flagler Museum, was a wedding present from Flagler to Mary Lily -- and recently when I visited it, I saw all the PROOF that after the Kenan and Flagler Families, DICK CHENEY AND HIS WIFE were the LARGEST contributors to its restoration!!! http://flaglermuseum.us/ .

My computers have been virtually PROBLEM FREE since -- HA!!!

Well, En Avant! to you as well -- and perhaps we will meet one day . . .

I hope you don't mind that I am copying a few "Williams people" in this reply -- and will probably post this on blog as well. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx .

Scott

 
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM, William Shuman wrote:
 

 
Scott,

I've deferred from contacting you until now for several reasons. But as the holidays approach I wanted to thank you for the support you offered me and for your memoir, "Walking on Glass". While I didn't use anything directly from your book in my play, the insight you provided into the state of mind of Tennessee Williams during those months that you were with him did inform my performance.

The Fringe Festival was extraordinarily successful as I won "Overall Excellence Award for Solo Performance" was selected for the "Encore" series and received uniformly wonderful reviews.

The path forward as always is unclear, but that there is a path is undeniable, and for that I'm grateful.

William Shuman 

* * *
 
 
 
 
>>> YOU can read WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS here : http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com for FREE!!!
 
 




.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Much appreciated, Scott, your reminder about the slaughter of Native Americans exceeding in quantum leaps the decimation by the Nazis of Jews and other minorities. It is interesting to note that, while Hitler feigned to create a new, non-Christian religion based on Nordic paganism...

the Nazi devastation clearly came from a long history of unresolved bigotry (boiling up for many centuries), which source is clearly the punitive ideology of Christian morality (Calvanistic/Protestant supremacy: "punish the poor") which today has given birth to Disaster Capitalism (as Naomi Klein coins it) via Ayn Rand's horrid brand of greed she nameed "objectivism".

The Libertarians fell all over Ms. Rand and claimed her monstrous dogma their own. This then morphed into Reaganism which catapulted the world into what is now no less than massive, global poverty, oppression, totalitarianism and a new, American religion that is a fusion of fundamentalist Christianity and patriotism.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis

PS: I've composed two short pieces of gay/Native American theme that you may enjoy:

My Best Friend Yote
http://www.gay-bible.org/write/2_yote.htm

and

Grandfather & Grandson
http://www.gay-bible.org/write/2_grand.htm

Yours in struggle,

Zeke Krahlin

Scott Kenan said...

I truly appreciate Zeke's comments, but in MY experience, the ONLY THING that kept me struggling was the BELIEF that I was struggling/had to struggle. When I gave UP struggling, everything began to happen in a flow of victory after victory.

So that is how I live quite comfortably in Mexico now, and while challenges DO keep coming up, that is part of Life, so I relax, get a good idea, and then ACT!!!