Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan CRACKS!!!

 
If one is going to DISCLOSE how one's own MOTHER, many times confirmed to be America's Top Nazi has CRACKED, I prefer to show Mom at her best (from 2009).
 
 
And it is IMPORTANT to me that all understand that even though I consider my mother one of the GREATEST CRIMINALS WHO EVER LIVED, in RESISTING Mom's lies, hatred, and attempts to kill or silence me, I grew STRONG ENOUGH to TRIUMPH in the end -- and over the more PUBLIC characters Mom and Dad have ACTUALLY PROVABLY ASSOCIATED WITH (Dick Cheney, John Boehner, Coach Lou Holtz, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, John Ehrlichman, etc.), as well.
 
 
I love my mother NOW more than ever before. She sure got me an EDUCATION, the gift that ALWAYS BACKFIRES on IDIOTIC, FEARFUL GOD-HATERS -- HA!!!





>>> HOW MY MOTHER CRACKED:


1. FIRST, you should know that I REALLY have had virtually NO HARRASSMENT from the NSA/CIA at ALL since posting that Oliver Stone's film(s) UNTOLD HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, http://www.amazon.com/Untold-History-United-States-Blu-ray/dp/B00EK52XQK , is FAR MORE destructive to US Government Myths and Lies than this blog could EVER be, and the previous ENORMOUS harassment of me PROVES circumstantially that Mom HAS TO BE the Top NAZI -- or WHY would I be so harassed if I'm wrong.


2. And this morning, as a FUN EXPERIMENT, I called a friend in the USA and explained what had happened -- knowing FULL WELL the NSA/CIA would be listening -- and if I was RIGHT, I would have NEW ONLINE/COMPUTER HARASSMENTS, which is EXACTLY what happened, and I've spent an hour trying to get and STAY online and Internet Explorer and Google Chrome each could open only SOME sites, but never the SAME ONES at the same time, a problem that has NOW gone away -- ONLY BECAUSE I WORKED "WORK-AROUNDS" to get the basic idea UP, so they had no reason to continue those difficulties, then.


3. Yesterday, I called Mom to let her know I'd seen the doctor and all is FINE with my foot's healing process, but we won't have lab tests back until next week. We had a quite joyous conversation, but what STRUCK ME HARD (but not until I'd hung up), is that Mom made a statement seemingly out-of-the-blue that "coincidences" can be both interesting and sometimes "QUITE A FEW".


You see, my mother does NOT believe in anything like spiritual or subconscious connections between people or events -- EXACTLY WHY she saw I was on Lithium Carbonate for 30 years: Lithium seriously DECREASES one's ability to put ANYTHING in perspective that is not a product of LINEAR THINKING, the domain of ANIMAL INTELLIGENCE.


>>> INCIDENTALLY, the REASON so many think I'm NUTS is that THEY DON'T BELIEVE THIS EITHER, but just like if you hold a horseshoe magnet under a sheet of paper with iron filings, the filings LINE UP along the magnetic FORCE FIELD, we have ALL been doing this subconsciously (and under the influence of ALL KINDS of prescribed and illegal drugs), and THAT coupled with the VERY EFFECTIVE PROPAGANDA of the US Government via Politicians, News Media, Religious Leaders -- all complicit with the GOALS of the NAZI NSA/CIA and nearly ALL elected Republicans and some Democrats as well, like the blackmailed homosexual Obama and the Narcotics-Trafficking Clintons (in service to Bush/Cheney/my mother).



>>> BOTTOM LINE:


There was FEAR and UNCERTAINTY in Mom's voice when she brought up "coincidences". This is the ONLY DEFENSE she and her ilk HAVE -- because they CANNOT DENY the FACTS of what happened and I witnessed or researched to find out.


Pity.


Scott





.

No comments: