Friday, December 20, 2013

The Elephant of Hypocrisy in the Room is NOT Republican (unless, of course, it is)!!!




>> JUST IN:

1 comment: RE: JUDGE JEFFREY NOECKER!!!

Jim Patrick said...
A must watch you tube video:
http://youtu.be/P9WSlQ6WSVs
 

>>> The United States Government has ROCK-SOLIDLY blocked my Internets Connection for about 36 hours now, so writing in Word and I will post and email from a different location, shortly. Falconer de St. Just (aka TESTOSTERONI), did NOT react to my publishing his real name, CLAUDE CADIDDLEHOPPER, and even street address with apartment number to FIVE HUNDRED EMAIL RECIPIENTS including Claude, when I spoke to him by phone yesterday – thanking him for the great sandals he sent me. Either he DIDN’T read it – or he doesn’t CARE, so I publish it on blog.

Claude actually disclosed to me not long before that that he has LONG had recurring night-sweat type terrifying dreams that SOMEONE would knock on his door and he NOT KNOW WHO IT WAS!!! Please do NOT google to get his address and apartment number and KNOCK ON HIS DOOR – it would be as CRUEL as he has been to me with his constant recommending I get involved with the EXACT CIA operatives known even PREVIOUSLY TO HIM as assigned to murder me.

IN THE NEWS (on CNN), nearly ALL TALKING HEADS, whether anchors or guests (with the exception of a FEW Muslims who are keeping a KEEN SENSE OF HUMOR about all this – Praise Allah!!!), have self-identified as Christians of various stripes. And this DUCK BUSINESS goes on AD NAUSEUM+.

This SIMPLE fact is that while Jesus never said anything SPECIFIC about homosexual activity, he DID give several HUN-DREAD rules for HETEROSEXUAL SEX, absolutely chief among them is the rule that with very few exceptions, once married, NEITHER man nor wife may have sex with ANYONE ELSE AT ALL until their spouse has DIED – whether divorced in CIVIL LAW or not. Jesus made CLEAR AS A BELL that God does NOT recognize DIVORSE in most cases.

Now  ANYONE who claims to follow and believe in JESUS, MUST follow this Law of God – but only the Catholic Church teaches this – and they pay little attention to it now, anyway.

ANYONE claiming to be Christian and is in a church that ACTUALLY MARRIES people before any and all previous spouses have DIED is in DEVIL WORSHIP of FORNICATION and CONDEMNED TO HELL (unless they separate and REPENT)!!!

Most rational people (and here Conservative Christians lapse from inanity for a CONVENIENT moment of reason), figure Jesus spoke for his TIME and that things have changed now that MOST people actually survive past age 25. LITERALISTS become PURE HYPOCRITES, and many (like me), use this as PROOF that Jesus was NOT literally the Son of God – as he NEVER claimed to be. The other easy proof is that Jesus DESPAIRED before he died, reportedly saying “Father, WHY hast thou forsaken me???” A literal SAVIOR or actual Son of God is PERFECT and this proves Jesus WAS NOT!!! Besides: HOW MANY CHRISTIANS can YOU name who ACT REDEEMED??? I can’t think of ONE (Pope Francis, excepted).


Now put THAT in yer cap n’ SMOKE IT!!!

 
>>> BEING INTERNET-BLOCKED, I took to the TELEPHONE yesterday and made about 18 calls. I’ll try to be succinct in my telling the other important ones, as there was SO MUCH. 

1.       I tried to call my mother, but she being at a “political meeting”, Dad answered and we had an honest conversation in which I explained that I have decided to FIRST seek prosecution of my sisters Jane and Julie, who UNLIKE my brother Mike CONSCIOUSLY AND WILLFULLY cooperated with the Republican Party by calling Stone Mountain City Police in early 2010 to say I was THEN so insane I needed IMMEDIATE MENTAL-HOSPITAL COMMITMENT – even though NEITHER of them had had direct contact with me for at least five days when they claimed this.


You will please recall that it was Vicki Jacob, RN, the Dekalb County public mental-health nurse, who came on THREE of those commitment attempts and on the LAST ONE told me the Republican Party was HELL BENT to either commit me PERMANENTLY of murder me, and then Gen. Colin Powell’s recently retired Chief Protocol Officer, Dottie Newman assisted me in SAFELY fleeing to Mexico. INDEED, one attempt was actually STRICTLY by a woman calling me via telephone to inquire of my mental state. I’m SURE she GOOFED when she said she was “calling on behalf the Republican Party of Georgia” – I ASSUME she was in the habit from normal fund-raising, her actual JOB.


I hope to put Jane and Julie in the FEDERAL PEN for at least two or three years. EVENTUALLY I spoke in person to Mom, Dad, and Mike about this – but had to leave messages for Jane and Julie.


>>> BEFORE I GO FURTHER, all of yesterday’s calls came AFTER I put together a number of things “Dagwood” (whom I’ve recently blogged about), said via emails, Facebook messages, and a LONG phone call yesterday morning. His recent history made CLEAR AS A BELL that he was probably an emissary from Thomas S. Kenan III (which it was possible he’d been set up to be without even HIS  knowing). We were to talk for even a couple of hours last night, but my last call yesterday evening  was, again, to him -- and I told him ALL ABOUT everything ELSE in this blog posting, so there was really no NEED to talk last night, anyway.


2.       I called Edith Love, previously of Denison University where she was a closest friend, then Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta and later theaters in Austin, Texas and Portland, Oregon, to tell her that HAD I BEEN STRAIGHT, I would have pursued MARRIAGE TO HER. Unfortunately, I had to leave a message, but I was HELL-BENT to let her know that.


3.       I called Wilmington, NC DEA Agent Jeff Grant (whom I’d spoken with in person when he first arrived at his post in spring of 2011 – and he was CLEARLY INTERESTED, but the outgoing guy who was orienting him before leaving, made a lot of fun of me and my possible mental illnesses. So yesterday, I calmly and methodically listed much of my knowledge of D.A. Ben David’s, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous’s, Sheriff Ed McMahon’s and Republican state Senator Thom Goolsby’s involvements, the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish by Wilmington Police and NHC Sheriff’s Deputies  – as well as the FACT that when I in 2011 tried to disclose this to the top FBI Agent in Wilmington and then the same in Charlotte, as well as to the US Attorney covering Wilmington and his BOSS elsewhere (Rudy Renfer and Thomas G. Walker were TWO I spoke with), AND Derrick Vachon, then head of the Coast Guard’s DRUG INTERDICTION program in Port Wilmington – every single one of them LAUGHED ME OFF and refused to take any info.


Yesterday, Jeff Grant then said that if I thought I was going to talk to HIM like that (my talking style was cool and calm, organized and factual), that this conversation “was ENDING RIGHT NOW!!!” I THANKED HIM for confirming his OWN CORRUPTION and hung up.


4.       Because Scott Pickey at TV-3, Wilmington had honestly reached out to me about a half year ago (and his close friend Kevin Maurer, who wrote NO EASY DAY about the killing of Bin Laden, had ALSO reached out to me a year and a half ago), I tried to call him but had to leave a message that it is TOO LATE for me to try to contact ANYONE representing Wilmington City. They REFUSE to deal with me – so I will go for Wilmington’s FINANCIAL JUGULAR via LAW SUITS and even Mayor SAFFO might end up in jail.


5.       I’d forgotten I had Senator Goolsby’s cell number, but chancing on it called, and it redirected to his legislative office. I left the message that I will HAVE HIS ASS IN JAIL for many, many years and that he should enjoy his LAUGHTER now, but I will GIT HIM!!!
 

6.       I called Jamie Lee Sutherland’s Wells Fargo Advisors office number in Chicago to learn from his admin that he is OUT OF OFFICE until January 5. She did not know if he was in Puerto Vallarta – but didn’t think so. I told her it was IMPERATIVE that I find out if he intends to actually ABSCOND with this blog (like he did my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams), since in the lawsuit he “won” in Cook County District Court WITHOUT EVER LEGALLY SERVING ME and NO JUDGE EVER SIGNED IT (like EVERY OTHER judgment I’ve ever seen), he GETS COPYRIGHT to everything on this blog AS WELL AS THE DOMAIN (and every email I have or ever DO write about a nebulous list of many subjects) – AND HALF A MILLION DOLLARS when he only sued for $50,000.00.


She didn’t know, but I explained that ACTUALLY Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel had put Jamie up to it. NO ONE CARES that I blogged that Jamie is the largest narco-trafficker for Wells Fargo in Puerto Vallarta – ANY MEXICAN could tell you THAT!!! The problem was that I blogged about Jamie’s seeing Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse when Our President was a US Senator.


Right after that (but SHE GOT ALL THAT), she hung up on me.


7.       I forgot. Early on, I called Thomas S. Kenan III’s home number, hoping to have a RECONCILATORY conversation, but then realized I’d called Figure Eight Island (no answer, no voicemail), and that although I know EXACTLY where I stored his home number in Chapel Hill, I was NOT intending to harass him, so maybe too EARLY, and did NOT call that number.


8.       I called Danny Sinatra in Wilmington (first time my calls to a Sinatra went through in 1.5 years), to learn that Danny got PAST his previous rough patch and he, his wife Phoebe Dollar, their daughter and even CONFEDERATE DOLLAR his FUN, FUN, FUN father-in-law were doing JUST SWELL and Danny is a regular in a TV series again. He said he LOVES my blog – as do many in Wilmington (and I LIKE to think his family’s KENNEDY FRIENDS as well), and that his mother, Patricia Sinatra, Frank’s fave niece who SOLD control of their Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives, would LOVE for me to call her – which I have not yet done. You will recall that Pat Sinatra sat me down for THREE HOURS to tell me things I will NOT DISCLOSE HERE.


MOST interesting to Danny and his family is that I told him of what I feel certain “Dagwood” and Thomas S. Kenan III are UP TO – seeking COMMON GROUND with me. You see the Sinatra’s have NEVER been too comfortable with the Kenans and ESPECIALLY their decision to buy Countrywide Mortgage, a TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY, but the Kenans (perhaps being Episcopalian Republicans), were HEAD OVER HEALS IN GREED back then, but soon it COLLAPSED and while BoA never made any of the previous OBSCENE PROFITS, they got stuck BLEEDING BoA profits to pay compensation and penalties.
 

I DARE SAY this has the Kenans halfway to converting to CATHOLICISM!!!

 
So I plan to somehow HEAL all these things (no details on HOW, yet)!!!

 9.       My long message after that to Dagwood is privileged – this being a “family matter”. And perhaps I should mention that Danny Sinatra has proposed a possible boyfriend or even LIFE MATE to me (legions of HOT STRAIGHT MEN can sigh with RELIEF now). Who knows if that would work, but it is SOMEWHERE (someone) to START, no???

 Scott


 
.

No comments: