Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan/NSA/CIA Pudding Is FULL OF PROOF(s) -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

FIRST PROOF!!!



CONGRATULATION TO MY READERS!!!



We made it to 1,000 hits per DAY (actually just a few under 30,000 in a 30-day month), and ALSO have 1,500 emails of blog posts going out on an average day (with NO IDEA how many of those are read OR PASSED ON TO FRIENDS!!!), and NO ONE of those has reason to HIT THIS BLOG, so while there must be SOME overlap-- not TOO much!!!



A 22.38% INCREASE OVER THE LAST MONTH -- DESPITE GREAT DIFFICULTIES!!!



Please remember TOO, that for TEN DAYS this past month, I was UNABLE to blog -- except sporadically -- on the iPad Mini (which would work BETTER for anyone else than my CORRUPTED one works for me -- so I had BETTER blame the NSA/CIA rather than Apple, UNLESS, of course, THEY ARE THE SAME THING!!!).


And I could NOT send out marketing materials to DRIVE VIEWS during those ten days. Hits ran about 40% less than BEFORE my Windows 8 computer manifested its bad hard drive, but zoomed up EVEN HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE, once I got this old box computer up and at it.


SECOND PROOF



 

This hateful CUNT, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and her Catholic-Institutional-SEAT OF NAZISM Church of GOD-HATERS run the NSA/CIA for Bush/Cheney/Obama/Clinton. And the interference for me to get into this blog today was FIVE TIMES WORSE than any other time before


And today I got an email from Toshiba -- a form to fill out on what I thought of their repairs to my Windows 8 computer. This means it HAS TO HAVE BEEN COMPLETED, but I NEVER GOT an email or phone call from the repair shop letting me know that -- MORE NSA/CIA meddling with MY COMMUNICATIONS, and a VIOLATION of Mexican Sovereignty as well (although Enrique Pena Nieto DOES seem to be shaping up to be only a SHILL of the CIA -- as so MANY had predicted, so he will do NOTHING for me, but more importantly he will do NOTHING FOR THE MEXICAN PEOPLE, except help the United States keep BROWN PEOPLE enslaved to both drug addictions and drug-running (and the ensuing SLAUGHTERS!!!)!!!


Pope Francis I is NOT PART of this NAZI CHURCH -- but EVERY Catholic who has allowed US Politicians like Gingrich, Santorem, and MOST of the Supreme Court Judges to ATTEND MASS -- or at least to TAKE COMMUNION will PERISH IN HELLS of their own creation (on Earth!!!).


As long term readers of this blog know, when Pope John Paul I was MURDERED after far less than a year in office (actually, he was MURDERED after only 33 days  -- how CHRIST-LIKE, that number, no??? -- and he had much the same character as Pope Pancho), I found CONSIDERABLE PROOF that the murder had been ORDERED by my mother -- and CONFRONTED HER, but NOT until I presented a BOOK that was written about it, some time later


You SEE, John Paul I was murdered on September 28, 1978, THE EXACT DATE that I was released from the University of Pennsylvania's NUTHOUSE, "The Institute", and I was NUMBED on inappropriate Lithium Carbonate.


And I've decided to NO LONGER hold my tongue/fingers in my language. I call a spade a spade (no offense to black folk).
 

THIRD PROOF




Kiev Protests Draw Over 300,000 People To March Against Regime 




An hour or so ago -- when I first brought up this computer -- THIS STORY was top headline on HuffPost. As those who watch Fox News probably never heard, for more than ten years, now, Kiev is the capital of Ukraine, an independent country -- and NOT part of the Soviet Union which does not OFFICIALLY exist, now.


300,000 is a HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE, and CNN had the story about number five in the SECOND block of stories. Fox News had NO MENTION OF IT AT ALL -- not on their main page, not in World, and not in Politics, although they DID have a small story about a much smaller action going on in Greece.


Why is that???


Tonight, CNN -- a FAR worse site than Fox News because they are so much more CLEVER in AIDING THE NAZI US GOVERNMENT (no offence, good people there -- I SEE your efforts at defeating your bosses!!!) -- has back to back FEEL GOOD STUFF, first, People who died, saw heaven, and came back, then an hour of HEROES!!!


Distractions all -- and honest people (including the best at CNN), don't see the TIMING of this BONE they feed you and me!!!


And I would STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHY CNN has broadcast only dreary pieces (several times EACH of these two) on the Atlanta Child Murders and Wayne Williams (an important story back in 1980 - 1982), and on THE HELL of nice Christian people going to Mexico and the HELL OF DRUG VIOLENCE they encounter there, when they ADVERTISE IN MEXICO that they will be showing their special on the Assassination of President Kennedy. THAT show has NOT RUN ONCE, here.


PURE ANTI-MEXICO PROPAGANDA run to scare American tourists -- and distract that the DRUG MAFIA in Mexico is PART OF the US CIA!!!



Why is THAT???




FOURTH PROOF


Early this afternoon, in speaking by phone with Falconer de St. Just in New York City, I mentioned how even my CELL PHONE has been harassing me, in that for most of the 1.5 years I have been here, now, I got about three or four marketing texts per month from IUSACELL, my carrier. However, over the past month, I am getting marketing texts more and more often, the last week typically 15 - 20 per day -- and from Telcel and Unefon (two major competitors), as well -- ALL from IUSACELL showing four numbers as the caller, and ALL impossible to block.




Carlos "Slim"



Just checking, I see my IUSACELL has some kind of tie to UNEFON, which is owned by Groupo Salinas (Carlos Salinas, Presidente of Mexico 1988 - 2004, called "Mexico's Richard Nixon"), and is CREDITED as the man who put Mexico's TOP CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKER, Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu in ownership of Mexico's previously State TelMex land-line company -- and TelCel, the biggest cell phone company by far.


Also important to know that it was Salinas who worked directly with George Herbert Walker Bush to EXPAND CIA narco-trafficking in Mexico and other Latin countries, and then with Bill Clinton to do the SAME but BETTER -- thanks to PROS like Clinton's appointment still in office here in Puerto Vallarta, Kelly Trainor de O (have you EVER heard of an "O" for a last name AT ALL before??? Maybe it's actually a ZERO!!!).


And Liberals HATE TO BE REMINDED OF THIS, but it is a WELL KNOWN FACT that Bill Clinton did EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to grow Arkansas-based Wal-Mart, both as Governor of Arkansas -- as well as as President. If you DON'T like Wal-Mart, you should get ANGRY AT BILL CLINTON!!!


FIFTH PROOF






And this one is JUST IN!!! WECT TV-6, the NBC affiliate in Wilmington, North Carolina, is running a story about a diesel tanker that overturned spilling much fuel. CLEVERLY they do NOT mention the owner of the tanker -- and none of the THREE pictures they have posted online shows a logo.


But after CAREFUL examination of the color and tractor, it is OBVIOUS that it is painted and one of the models KENAN ADVANTAGE GROUP (trading usually as Kenan Transport, there), uses.


Both NBC and TV-6 Wilmington PROTECT Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty Kenan, they being the WEALTHIEST NAZIS IN THE USA , and in TOTAL SUPPORT of Episcopal Church narco-trafficking with the Republican Party/CIA/NSA and TOO MANY Democrats as well.


I see NO INDICATION that Joe Biden is part of this, and I'm sure he's preparing to be President soon.


SIXTH PROOF




Although I believe this is a still from the FABULOUS movie, ALIENS, when I downloaded it a couple of years ago, the original file name was "Angry Vagina" (in Mexico, "wah-HEE-nuh"). Lately, a LOT of people have found this blog searching "angry vagina".


But that is only HOOTIE, here is point #6:


To relax, step back a moment from all the connection problems today (which have continued nearly as rapidly as machine-gun fire), I called Falconer de St. Just a SECOND time to let him know that in the several hours since reporting to him the cell phone text situation THEY HAD STOPPED (proof they tap my every communications)!!!


Instead of thinking that was GREAT, he immediately tried to get me focusing on how FRUSTRATED I WAS, which I was also, but RELAXING -- until he said THAT, and I CUSSED HIM OUT as part of the CIA and hung up on the asshole!!!


Next problem, and I'm publishing EVERYTHING I know of the TRUTH about his identity, whereabouts, etc. I AM TIRED OF THE SHIT!!!


OVERALL


It is FAIR TO SAY that since no one has sued me and the US Government does NOT have a single charge they can bring against me, the ONLY REASON I am harassed like this (special thanks also to Marshall Lanter, Jr. -- aka Mark Lanter -- of Wilmington for his several HATE EMAILS the last month).


I've saved all those TOO, from the various officials of BOTH the New Hanover County and North Carolina State Republican Party.


Also, although sued successfully IN ABSENTIA in Cook County, Illinois District Court this past summer for LIBEL, and awarded OUTRAGEOUSLY, including copyright ownership of ALL POSTS ON THIS BLOG, ALL MY EMAILS ON SEVERAL SUBJECTS, and my memoir of working for TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.


And a HALF MILLION DOLLARS when Jed Clampon of  Chicago ONLY SUED ME FOR 50 THOUSAND -- AND NO EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED in court by Daliah Saper of Saper Law, Chicago and a regular TALKING HEAD, not only on FOX NEWS, but now also NBC and MSNBC, CNBC, ICUPEE-NBC or whatever . . .



OH YEAH!!! I was NEVER legally SERVED that lawsuit, and Presiding Judge William Maddux told me on the phone that he could NOT stop it, although he agreed it was an
UNCONSTITUTIONALLY-INTRUDUCED LAWSUIT, and AFTERWARDS, I could GET ALL THEIR LAW LICENCES REVOKED, SUE FOR A LOT OF MONEY, and PROBABLY PUT THEM IN PRISON.


'Twill be a FINE OCCUPATION (and lucrative TOO!!!)!!!



Well, I MUST BE CORRECT!!!







 >>> PLEASE RECALL that director Oliver Stone made his JFK Assassination movie YEARS ago -- and this new offering is FAR MORE DAMAGING to the LIES of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT has been feeding ALL OF US, than this blog could HOPE TO BE, but Oliver Stone gets NO WHERE NEAR as much or as SERIOUS a harassment from Our Government.


To ME, there is NO GREATER PROOF of my mother being AMERICA'S TOP NAZI than this -- as DIRECTED by THREE POPES of the Catholic-GOD-HATING-Church.


Amen.


Scott



.

No comments: