Saturday, December 7, 2013

TOUGH LOVE with a LYING WRITER Who Asked Me to Read Her Book -- and Post an Amazon.com Review!!!


 
Rita Johansen (aka Rose Ania Wallace)




6:44 PM (8 minutes ago)
to Rita,
 
Hi Rita/Rose:

I began reading your book yesterday, and read more today. I first SALUTE you for going to the effort of WRITING A BOOK -- that is a SERIOUS COMMITMENT, especially for someone like you or me who have MANIFESTED Bipolar (or Bipolar-like) symptoms. I'll comment more on your writing in a minute, but I had CONFUSED Tom Wootton's book in my memory until just now. I thought you referred to Sean Blackwell's BIPOLAR OR WAKING UP, http://www.bipolarorwakingup.com/ , a FAR better book (in truth, I ought to go back and re-write my review of BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE to give it a SCATHING review), and since I spent a week with Sean and his wife in Brazil -- and I ended up having several phone conversations with Tom Wootton, discovering we had SEVERAL mutual friends, I got to know both of them well.





 

A PICTURE says a THOUSAND WORDS!!!




BOTH love recreational drugs, Tom the high-energy party-type drugs, and Sean, apparently crack. Tom is quite candid about being gay -- in fact in our conversations, I learned he is a TOTAL SEX ADDICT, while Sean's wife, Ligia Splendora, a licensed psychologist, always refers to Sean as her "gay husband", but in FACT, Sean's mother accidentally cut his penis off when he was young, and Sean is QUITE ADVANCED in nearly every area, except sexuality, but that does NOT diminish the importance of his work. I would especially recommend Sean's MANY 10-minute videos, particularly those more than three years old. My biggest criticism of Sean is that being a CRACK SMOKER, he is VERY against marijuana, which I'm sure you know has been used very successfully to get people OFF major psychotropic drugs and on to a MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE (in moderation).
 
 
 
Me with Ligia Splendora and Sean Blackwell in Brazil, 2009
 

 
Regarding your book, I will tell you that my FIRST serious attempt at writing was TRASH, and it took a true friend (also in the publishing business), to DESTROY my delusions about my ability to write. This was the BEST FAVOR anyone ever did me, and after an evening of DESPAIR (and eight hours sleep), I realized he was showing me TRUE TOUGH LOVE and RESPECT. I rededicated myself to writing, and LEARNED the craft, writing 12 drafts of the book over five years, and reading about 30 books on all aspects of writing. The areas you need the most help in are creating a cover with eye-appeal (although Sean's cover is actually WORSE than yours, he had already created a BIG AUDIENCE with his FREE VIDEOS, so not as much a problem). You confuse colons, commas, and ellipses, so MUST learn about punctuation, and the first paragraph -- especially first sentence -- MUST have an intellectually stimulating or emotional HOOK -- yours is dull.

I also find problems with your honesty. You chose to use a FAKE NAME, nearly ALWAYS a red flag, but FAR WORSE is that in the book, you claim to have CLOSED DOWN your law practice, yet I find it PROSPERING!!! http://johansenjustice.com/ .


And then the phrase you often use that is your sort of guiding light, "I just love you!" -- always including that modifier -- sounds about 180 degrees from "I love you," -- in fact it sounds more like what a "Funny Uncle" would say to a five-year-old girl as he slips his finger between her labia.


My bottom line diagnosis is that you suffer from EXTREME WHITE-SUPREMACY FAKE-CHRISTIANITY, perhaps of the Republican Party flavor. DON'T DESPAIR!!! I was actually WORSE not too many years ago, so I wish you GOD SPEED on your journey to to FULL RECOVERY, and here is an email Sean Blackwell sent me AFTER re-writing his book ENTIRELY on my DEEP critique. Skip my response on top and read Sean's account of SPECIFICS that he employed. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/sean-blackwell-with-his-wife-ligia.html


And you can read my review of his re-written book here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1OHRS65UID4TE .
 
 
 

 
And in closing, that "Serenity Circle" you claim is so important to you is DEATH to good writing. HONEST writing is like a VIOLENT SELF-CONFRONTATION to find the truth in one's experience. These kinds of "circles" are just modern "witches-covens" and should be AVOIDED at ALL COSTS!!!
 
 
 


I'll NOT write an Amazon review of your book, but I think this email is INFORMATIVE to those pondering the writing life, so will post it on my blog. I leave you with a graphic about Tennessee Williams that says all this more elegantly:


Scott

 



On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Rita Johansen <johansen@johansenjustice.com> wrote:

 
I guess the error message I received upon hitting send was mistaken! Sorry for the redundancy.

I am highly honored to receive your latest blog post first.

Thank you, Scott!


On Dec 6, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@gmail.com> wrote:
For the record, I got FOUR COPIES of this email to me -- LOL!!! I also got the book from Amazon, which I will soon download.

Her is my latest blog post which YOU get first, before I email it to my list of 500 contacts, mostly in the US Press: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/12/responding-to-tennessee-williams-or.html .

CHEERS!!!

Scott


On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:46 PM, <rose@risingfromquicksand.com> wrote:
Dear Scott,

I can tell by the snippets you sent that your work is important, and riveting! Thank you for sharing it with me.

I have gifted you a Kindle copy of my memoir at this email address. Thank you for your thoughtful response to my request while you're inundated with your own work. Best wishes on your work! You've been through the wringer -- a true survivor.

My best,
Rose Ania Wallace

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:: Re: Amazon Review
From: Scott Kenan 
 
Date: Dec 6, 2013 12:02 PM
To:: "Rose Ania Wallace" <
rose@risingfromquicksand.com>


Hi Rose,

I am most complimented that you have asked me to review your book -- and
would have responded sooner, except that I have no idea where to find time
to READ, my own projects needing more time than I have. Your story seems
much like mine, although given the DEEP SECRETS I learned about my family
and the US Government (all seeming like paranoia, so my adversaries fought
me TOOTH AND NAIL claiming I'm NUTS for the last four years, NOW seeming
concluded). You see I can now all but prove my mother was Cheney's and
Boehner's top liaison with the last three Popes, all NAZIs, and we had
swastikas and daily beatings growing up.

You can easily SEE why they would try so hard to discredit me, but I have
triumphed and expect to sue Wilmington, NC Police, North Carolina Courts,
and Cook County, IL Courts for gross violations of my Civil Rights. If you
care to read my blog at all that will be turned into a series of books
about the underbelly of American Politics 1898 (when my rich relatives
caused the Wilmington Insurrection, the ONLY successful Coup d'Etat in US
History which led to passing of all Jim Crow Laws withing two years), to
present. The blog: 
http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx . Know that after BLASTING
a lot of politicians who pretend not to be gay, I will next CELEBRATE
heterosexuality, although I am gay myself.

Also, be forewarned that in places I use a lot of ADULT LANGUAGE.

And here is what I have done. I asked a friend who is an honest and
intelligent Amazon frequent reviewer to read and review your book. He WILL
if I finds it interesting to him, so no promise on that. Also, if you could
send me the book to this email address, I will read it if/when I have time
-- but purchase a copy first before reviewing it so I don't feel the need
to disclose you GAVE a copy to me. That means a lot to those who read the
reviews.

Also, if you care to read my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams,
after the Chicago Obama/Emanuel CIA Drug Mafia STOLE MY COPYRIGHT and
Amazon cooperated, I published it FREE here:
http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com . The Wells Fargo Bank SVP
who SUED ME in absentia in Chicago WITHOUT EVER SERVING ME, legally (how I
will counter-sue), actually SAW Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse
when Obama was a Senator -- and that is how my mother and
Bush/Cheney/Clinton (any Mexican -- and US Border Guards at Laredo, Texas
told me this as well -- can tell you Bill Clinton expanded CIA
narco-trafficking for Bush/Cheney/CIA/NSA FASTER than either Bush
President), got into such a TIZZY trying to jail or nuthouse commit me --
LOL!!!

Don't worry -- it is ALL going to work out!!!

All best to you,
Scott


On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Rose Ania Wallace <
rose@risingfromquicksand.com> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Kenan:
>
> I read your Amazon review of *The Bipolar Advantage**. *Would you like to
> review my memoir? It's about navigating my mother's bipolar, and my own
> health journey that eerily paralleled my mother's. I wrote my memoir to
> tether myself to life, and share it to help others trying to live well with
> a life-altering illness (their own or a loved one's). You can link to my
> book on Amazon here to read more about it: Rising from Quicksand<
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=rising from quicksand&sprefix=rising+from+q,aps&rh=i:aps,k:rising from quicksand>.> Or enter my name and book title to find my book on Amazon.
>
> The Kindle version is ready for download. I'd be happy to gift you a copy.
> If you'd like me to do so, please let me know if you'd prefer it sent to
> this or another email address. My book will be available in print in the
> next four weeks. Please let me know if you'd prefer a print copy. All I ask
> in exchange is for an earnest review of my book on Amazon.
>
> Thank you for your kind consideration of my request!
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> All the best,
> Rose Ania Wallace
> Author, *Rising from Quicksand: How I Rose Above Madness & Illness to
> Reclaim My Life (A Memoir)*
>



.

No comments: