Monday, December 23, 2013

WHOOPS-a-Daisy!!! (How the God-Hating WHITE "Christians" Took CHRIST Out of Christmas and made it DUCKMAS -- BULLY FOR THEM!!!, will come NEXT!!!)





I will next comment as in the title above, as well as give out some awards for merit and dis-merit to key families and individuals in the United States. This photo is of Nancy and Frank -- her true love. I knew (among MANY Kennedys), Peter Lawford, his wife Patricia (Kennedy) Lawford, and it was Peter Lawford's BOOK as well as public statements and those of Kitty Kelly and others at that time, that THE KENNEDYS first disclosed that Nancy sucked off Frank Sinatra under the Oval Office Desk.

Although it is only very RECENT science that proves human semen is CHOCK FULL of mood enhancers, if you MEDITATE on Frank's song "Nancy with the Laughing Face", you KNOW he commemorated Nancy Reagan's PROVING the SUPERIOR MASCULINITY of Sinatra Semen!!!

While my friend Danny Sinatra ASSUREDLY is possessed with the SAME, I have NEVER proposed he share his with me -- nor WOULD I. I respect his wife for herself, but ESPECIALLY her quiet strength behind Danny as he worked his way "out of the weeds", as they say.

The fact of the matter is simply that Patricia Sinatra’s CONTROLLING WAYS is what has kept Danny BACK and forced him to take LONGER TO GET OUT OF THE WEEDS. Whatever Danny did in his past that caused him to tell me that he is BANNED FOR LIFE from having an account at Bank of America, which his family controlled for years before selling control to the Kenan Family. Lois Dollar MAY WELL be part of this TYRANNY OF WOMEN (as Tennessee Williams described it), will CONTINUE until Danny and Phoebe BREAK with Patricia (or at least are SERIOUS that they will do it), which they must make enough money THEMSELVES to do. Otherwise, they will have Lives controlled by the Devil – at least until Patricia dies.



SOMETIMES, Life's Little Dividends are STARTLING, no???




A Danny Sinatra/Phoebe Dollar wedding shot.




>>> THE WHOOPS-A-DAISY PART:


Foolishly, I had not noticed the Puerto Vallarta summons to court was not even address to me, but to my address. I first realized this shortly after last blogging/emailing, and my NEW suspicions proved TRUE – a neighbor who could not get hold of me has ben ill and unable to put up with my big wind chimes, which of course I am happy to move to where he won’t hear them.
That said, I’m glad to have had the opportunity to tell what I CAN testify to IN COURT UNDER OATH regarding the things I last blogged about.

AND FRANKLY, the more I think about it, the more certain I am that I will remove this blog ENTIRELY from the Internet – probably on or about January 1, 2014. The MAIN reason is that I so respect the Kenan Family and my blog comes up ALL OVER THE PLACE when you google them. I am PROUD of the process I went through and do NOT retract a thing – but many negative things remain that have CLARIFED and the American Public is too caught up worshipping the Devil (whom they call Jesus), and promoting the NAZI takeover of the world engineered by my mother with the last the Catholic Popes, Dick Cheney, Barbara Bush and her faggot husband and son, the UBER-GREEDY Clintons, and the blackmailed “Nigger –Faggot” Barack Obama.

My POINT is that Americans will FREAK AT ANYTHING and not take time to explore more to get the FULL CONTEXT. I truly do NOT want to in anyway BESMIRCH the reputation of this PRE-EMINENT FAMILY of GOD-SERVING PATRIOTS whose main goal is to provide Educational Opportunity to ALL – and LIBERTY FOR ALL as well!!!

I am now ENTIRELY CONVINCED that NO FAMILY has done more good for Americans than the Kenans – including the Kennedys (Robert F. Kennedy, JR., the only one alive today worth knowing – President Kennedy’s daughter Caroline being ONE OF THE MOST SCEWED UP!!!



DESPITE her understanding the TRUTH about Barry Bam-Bam, Caroline Kennedy let him BUY HER OFF by sending her as Ambassador to Japan, a country that has more than GONE TO HELL, so she could ride around in a Pumpkin Carriage like the PIMPLE-FACED CUNT and WHORE she has become.



BULLY FOR CUNT CAROLINE!!!






MOST ENCOURAGING was to see today that THREE of my Georgia SUPER-HEROS: John Lewis, Rev. Joseph Lowery, and David Scott (not to be confused with ME, Scott David – Kenan), have DENOUNCED President Obama’s LYING HATEFUL HYPOCRISY, specifically appointing BLACK and NON-BLACK judges to the bench for LIFE – the VERY JUDGES who led MOST AGGRESSIVELY the fight keep GET MINORITIES  from voting.

While these heroes of mine CANNOT use honest language like I do, their FINALLY standing up to the NIGGER that NO serious black press has supported since he was FIRST elected means IN THE MIND OF GOD that the DIE IS CAST and Obama will SOON be removed from office by Impeachment, Scandal and Resignation (like Obama’s TRUE HERO, Richard Nixon), or he will commit Suicide (like Adolph Hitler, another hero of our President).

As I have reported MANY TIMES, Joe Biden has been preparing to TAKE OVER much sooner than the next election – and he’s a TRUE CATHOLIC, which like a TRUE PROTESTANT cannot be BEAT (for a Christian, anyway)!!!

Scott



GODDESS (of sorts)!!!


.

No comments: