Friday, January 17, 2014

REPRINT: After Barry Shoots His Non-Load Via TEE-VEE . . .

REPRINTED FROM HERE: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/01/after-barry-shoots-his-non-load-via-tee.html




Clearly the so called GAY AGENDA is about fake straight people (and who knows the actual proportion), being forced to see THEMSELVES IN A MIRROR – although gay people being PARTY PEOPLE, we use disco mirror balls to spread the light around, festively, whilest the rest of us REGARDLESS sexual orientation, dance our tits off as the fools run around trying to act like they think Jesus (who OUTLAWED animal-woman from his Merry Band of Twelve – or any of his band from even DATING women – he told them that to follow HIM, they had to leave wives and girlfriends BEHIND, remember???), DEMANDS, but then how many Christians do YOU know who actually follow Jesus’s Teachings???



1.      The actual FIRST thing I wanted to do today was to call Clasmato to make sure I am not freaking her out, but I was WRONG, and I don’t have her number (at least not saved so I can get it without Internet connection). You see, in writing yesterday, I made the case for a point that I didn’t realize I was even trying to make – that Columbus, Ohio in 1968 was far more uptight, status-quo-loving place than West Chester, Pennsylvania. While there have been jokes and rumors for YEARS about gentleman adding to mayonnaise in fast-food restaurants, it is ONLY in restrictive Conservative environments that anyone actually DOES this sort of thing, ESPECIALLY a whole high school FOOTBALL TEAM (although that is a group with enough animal mentality to do it, for SURE!!!).


The SAME might be said of idiotic MASS or individual shootings – although THOSE spawning societies are more INTERNET-CONNECTED bunches of DITTO-HEADS, as Drug-Rush Limbaugh used to call his followers, rather than the actual local GENERAL society.


2.      And although homosexual adventures among teenage guys are very common, everywhere (even my MOM told me of all the guys on both the football and basketball teams who declared their homo-love to my younger brother, a FAR better athlete than me at that age), I think you would have to be in a place like Columbus, Ohio for a WHOLE TEAM to be going at it in the showers!!! And let me remind anyone looking at that historical team that MOST of them graduated before my senior year – but not JACK, whom I regret not accepting his and his boyfriend’s advances.

Having no WORKING Internet at home, I can’t try to get the exact number, but when the original Kinsey Report on Human Sexuality came out about 1950 (BEFORE all the Christian umbrage over homosex began its long crescendo), 68% of adult men said they had had at least one sexual encounter with an adult male to orgasm – THE MAJORITY, by far.

Later, soon after year 2000, another HUGE, long-in-the-works study came out from an organization like the Pew Foundation (the Pews having founded Sun Oil/Sunoco, I remind you – NOT part of Standard Oil), but I don’t think it was actually them. In it, in overall summation, they found that the variety of human sexuality in men is widely prevalent all over the USA, but the LESS educated, MORE conservative, MORE “Conservative-Christian” people (and they mentioned also, as found especially in the South), are FAR more likely to have sex outside of marriage and with not only women and men – but animals as well.


Men have a God-given bisexuality – which scares the HELL out of many women who are CONTROLLERS. Also, NO ONE has to act on urges at all, and most of us control ALL our stray impulses once committed in ANY kind of relationship (without permission). The young tend to experiment more – THAT’s all.


For the record, I should say that no male ever made a pass at me AT ALL in Pennsylvania (after eighth grade – another eighth grader), except when Coach McClellan suggested I take up weight-training at the YMCA to improve my basketball, which I did for a month, old men (probably 20 and older to me then), DAILY dropped soap in the shower and asked me to pick it up. Really, they actually DID – but I played dumb and they did NOT get aggressive. They ALSO asked me to soap up their back-sides, which I ALSO did, often and without incident.


3.      Considering that the disclosures of how extensive the US Government has been in spying on us all continue DAILY, I expected Our President to speak seriously, yet somewhat informally, giving us his Guiding Principles on how to get to the bottom of it all and to eventually make decisions what to do. Instead, he delivered a highly polished speech in his campaign style – reminding us what a damn liar he really always has been.

It was a complete embarrassment for our Commander in Chief to stand confident that Old Ideas (proven to no longer work – if they ever did), will address the iceberg, never even LOOKING below the surface. If his BIPARTISAN opponents (at least on this issue), had not already gained so much strength, I would GRIEVE FOR THE FREE WORLD.


I don’t – and I’ll just leave it there for now.


4.      I think it is now time to GET PRACTICAL. Since in all three locations, Dekalb County, Georgia, New Hanover County, North Carolina, and Cook County, Illinois, unconstitutional POLITICAL COURT ACTIONS were taken against me – even jailing me in NC – for BLOGGING, unlike anyone else in North or South America for YEARS (except that one man in Alabama), I must SUE FOR DAMAGES (but NOT mouth off about the US Government’s RUNNING all narco-trafficking, something that CANNOT END at least not quickly.

I trust that if I play DON ‘T ASK; DON’T TELL about the drugs part, that they can offer acceptable compensation and other remedies for what I’ve suffered.


But we’ll just have to see . . .


Scott




Except for societies like THIS, NO BLOGGER has been jailed in North or South America except the guy in Alabama and ME!!! 


I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE (in money)!!!


.

No comments: