Wednesday, January 22, 2014

REPRINT: My Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III

Re-Printed from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/01/my-letter-to-thomas-s-kenan-iii.html






Dear Tom,

I am writing you today so that you might have some understanding of how my sort of muck-raking blog and lifetime of experience (determined more by my last name than anything else), affects or intertwines with your rather prominent branch of the Kenan family – we being so far apart we could hardly be called cousins. You might recall that with Lee Shaffer’s assistance, I spoke with you by phone in late winter 1990. I remember little of that conversation except that we reminisced, briefly, about our mutual friend Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, and I offered to share some secret about Tennessee Williams’ death (I had been his last assistant), for results of the then recent third autopsy of Mary Lily. And in 2010, shortly before my situation had gotten so bad that Gen. Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer helped me to flee the United States for exile in Mexico, I wrote you a couple of letters that I mailed about the situation – but at that time, I was in so over my head I had little real understanding, but that has now significantly changed.

“Dagwood”, whom I met online recently, wrote that you will soon receive his letter that mentions his and my communication, and I know no more about it than that, but felt I should use this time to contact you with some explanations. Whether you spend much time online or not, I assume some in your circle who do and have seen my blog, have informed you of some of my activities – and you could read everything there, but it is spread out over four years and over 2,000 mostly essay length postings, and somewhat repetitive, so I will nut-shell what I imagine would be of greatest interest to you.

I should be right up-front and say that over time, statistics show that search-words like your and your very close relatives’ names, as well as “Kenan family wealth” and similar have driven much traffic to my blog, and if you google anything Kenan, my blog comes up quite prominently. Because my coming to understand what your branch really stands for (greater educational opportunities and Liberty and Justice for All), was a jumbled process, not all postings are flattering, although most, of course, are. Indeed, just a few weeks ago, aware that taken out of context some of my posts might give people the wrong impression, I took down my entire blog, but a day later while online downstairs from the US Consulate in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, I suffered a HUGE attack by hackers and that night my tire was knifed by Drug Mafia, so put it all back up where it will remain until I get a few things resolved.

Knowing what I came to know about narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington (and both my parents’ and former employer’s involvements – to say nothing about some significant politicians’ parts), I was constantly harassed by Wilmington Police and street trash, caused to become homeless, and then incarcerated five times on false charges – now all dropped because I took the deal D.A. Ben David offered that he would drop all charges (which he admitted, privately, to having no evidence to support), if I stayed out of the state of North Carolina for a year. That was when I fled to Mexico the second time, and where I remain -- and the D.A. did make good on the deal as well.

My salvation will likely come from some organizations who protect bloggers’ and journalists’ Constitutional rights, and I expect to win some serious compensation as my rights were also very seriously violated by Court officials in Dekalb County, GA and Cook County, Illinois as well. I will soon contact these organizations, so please understand that I ask NOTHING of you except understanding, and I am entirely at your service to answer any questions or even sort out any misunderstandings I have about your Kenan branch.

To begin with, you might have to suspend your day-to-day mind to even believe so many things could have happened to me or that I could have actually known so many prominent people. And my story is not kind to at least one organization your branch has found worship with – at least since after the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection. You see, at a party January 11, 1982, in the company of Tennessee Williams, I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who informed Tennessee that Sewanee (his then designated heir in his will), had gotten wind that he was seriously intending to change that to Harvard and had allied with some of the same corrupt bunch of Government agents who had murdered President Kennedy (the Republican Party and rogue elements in the CIA and FBI), and high officials at Sewanee as well as the Episcopal Church to murder Tennessee first (which they were unable to do), so they did it later by hand of John Uecker (who became the long time drama coach of James Gandolfini), whom I know quite well and who like me acknowledges that that one of the co-conspirators admitted his charmed, luxury life later in Atlanta and Chattanooga was entirely paid for by a high placed Republican legislature in the Tennessee State Legislature.

They soon enough BOUGHT several people I knew to lie (one of them admitted this to me and others), and claim Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the codicil – and I know you Kenans have had a “codicil issue” with the Binghams, but that is earlier history.

When I first revealed this on blog (and I try to email those I praise or criticize FIRST of my list of 500 recipients of every blog posting, never just talking behind backs), I had many threats of Libel lawsuits from Donna Pierce, Chief Counsel for Sewanee, hoping to intimidate me because they didn’t DARE take me to an actual court. I also contacted the one remaining person from the time in Harvard’s Legal Department (she retired two years ago now), who said what I told her made absolute sense, but I could not get Harvard interested then – or even a few months ago when I directly contacted President Drew Gilpin Faust and even Nanerl Keohane, an important Trustee.

For me now, the inheritance (currently valued by some Sewanee alum lawyers at pushing a billion dollars), is water over the bridge, but the truth should be known.

About 1.5 years ago, I contacted not only the office of the Presiding Bishop over all the USA and an aide to the President of Sewanee, letting them know that I am entirely serious about all this – although I have now given up trying to move the money and rights. I also put the top three Episcopalian Prelates in England on my email list, mostly made of US Journalists, Law Enforcement Officials, Politicians, and of course Friends of Tennessee Williams.

But this is hardly all I know about corruption, most seriously beginning in 1990 shortly after our conversation, when two prominent Jewish businesspeople in Atlanta first confirmed that my parents are in fact America’s Top NAZIs – indeed, in the late 1960s, we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz, then assistant at Ohio State, and he did so well for Mom she awarded him his life-long dream job of coaching at Notre Dame – and got her brother, Robert Meyer, DDS the position of their Official Dentist. As is common knowledge, Lou Holtz is now John Boehner’s closest personal friend and co-strategist for the Republican Party, and in fact at the EXACT TIME Obama negotiated the deal to RE-OPEN government last fall, I caught Mom at a Political Meeting, I assume on secured communications with them. She doesn’t like admitting much to me.

And in 2010 when I was here in Puerto Vallarta, I was held hostage five times by both Colombian and Mexican Mafia, THEY first telling me Mom was Dick Cheney’s chief liaison with the last three Catholic Popes, two of whom were well known to have once been card-carrying NAZIs – but Pope Francis seems cut of a different cloth. I mean the Republicans DID pack the Supreme Court with Catholics, no???

To explain further about my employer of 18 years, Patrick Stansbury and his www.pentagon-usa.com , my father as well as John Ehrlichman, previous chief aide to President Richard Nixon, were very much part of setting that business up to market the ad space in all the yearbooks for US Service Academies and War Colleges – completely legitimate – but also to distribute all the illegal drugs flooding into Maxwell AFB in Alabama. In 2010 in Georgia I met at least 20 former US Marines who all SWORE TO ME they had been ordered to guard planes while drugs were loaded in foreign countries. And my co-worker at Pentagon Publishing, Lee Gosney, traveled the USA as a fake AA and Narcotics Anonymous Motivational Speaker – but making deals with Republican Politicians (mostly), for deliveries to their districts.

Many “drug trash” in Wilmington knew Lee well – including one who was TRYING to reform his life, befriending me (Evan Fish had been the largest cocaine distributor in Maine for two years – doing business with Mr. Gosney there), I wrote the script for a Walking History Tour of Wilmington that I would lead and Evan handle the sales and marketing, but Wilmington Police and Sheriff’s Deputies caused Evan to jump to his death from the downtown Library’s parking deck – by using his EX-girlfriend’s threats to GIVE UP ON LIFE. This happened about September 3, 2011, and the Wilmington paper NEVER gave Evan’s name – and FOUR TIMES deleted comments I added there online giving it.

As you have likely surmised, the corruption in Wilmington is primarily of Democrats, although the Republicans actually run the operation.

I would encourage you to look into all this corruption of organizations now associated with the Kenan Family – you might want to reconsider what you support. I once worshipped in an Episcopal church in Atlanta, but would NEVER worship at the Cathedral, then run by Bishop J. Neil Alexander, he and his people REFUSING my attempts to talk some of this out. I realize that your Uncle Jimmy bequeathed them a lot – and I seriously DOUBT he knew about any of the Church crimes.

I’m not certain what to tell you now – as this is an awful lot to digest already – but I am always at your service to answer questions to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

My cell phone can be dialed directly from the US: +011-52-1 (322) XXX-XXXX.




According to Chronicles 1 in the Old Testament, the Age of Mahalalel -- or the Prince of Peace -- follows the Age of Kenan, which MAKES IT POSSIBLE!!!


No comments: