Tuesday, January 28, 2014

REPRINT: What’s UP, Daddy-O???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/01/whats-up-daddy-o.html







1.      First, I must say that having gotten key points of my experience to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, I seem to have been rid of nearly all tension – in fact the last couple of nights, I drank less than 2/3 a bottle of red wine – because that is all that interested me. Otherwise, for the last half year, most nights I would not only down a complete bottle of wine, but four or five cocktails as well -- while my neighbors burned piles of pot so I had to inhale that too. It is a MIRACLE that I ever wrote all these blog posts – nearly all of them in the morning – even though with no home Internet they went out mostly mid-afternoon. You might not like my politics, but despite typos and other errors I’ve become a damn good writer – and with sense of HUMOR intact!!!

You see,  when I last visited Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC (and was allowed IN – I twice tried to visit in early 2011, and was turned away, the first time by the entire staff simply disappearing and doors all locked – after I had PAID, but gotten some lunch first elsewhere because no one could guide me for half an hour, the second, a week or so later when the Sheriff of Duplin County pulled in shortly after me and in a very kindly and friendly way explained that some “females” there had had a CONNIPTION OF FEAR and it would be best for me to wait a week or two and all would be fine), I never tried again.

But the time BEFORE those, a kindly older lady who took me around actually let me open some of the very old books in the library, and the ones I looked at about spirituality might have been THE SCIENCE OF MIND written in 17th or 18th Century language, and since Kenans then were all Presbyterian, I KNEW that must be the church for me (of Christianity), and if the Kenans later got into the Episcopal Church, they HAD to still have those Ancient Kenan Values – so all HAD TO work out eventually.


2.      I suppose I seemed HARD on Tom Kenan in my last posting, but if you play at the top, you have to be able to CONFRONT REALITY and ACT ACCORDINGLY. And I really do believe that Tom Kenan was born and raised in a BUBBLE of UNREALITY, possibly maintained for him by women, the Episcopal Church, and assorted Greed-Bots of various descriptions. You see, throughout the 1970s and 1980s, I continued to get to Wilmington every couple of years at least, and this was when Wilmington had at least FIVE VERY SUCCESSFUL GAY BARS, each one at least as large as Ibiza is today.


“Where Have All the Faggots Gone???” ~ with apologies to the late, great Pete Seeger.


Of course, I met a LOT of gay North Carolinians back then, and ALL of them knew Tom Kenan, who must have been the toast of gay NC – they all partied with him frequently, and in fact, I dated his old boyfriend Robbie, in 1985, Robbie having only the nicest things to say about Tom. But what Robbie said that I liked BEST, was that he accompanied Tom to many Society Functions, where people frequently asked Tom for a piano or organ for their school or church and Tom was always happy to help out.

You see, this was the continuation of policy of Henry Flagler, who had ALWAYS given any church, school, or philosophical society a piece of land and choice of piano or organ as he developed Florida – and Kenans were ALWAYS fans of music, especially.

But in 2010 when I began researching on Tom online, I found absolutely NOTHING if I searched for his name and gay or homosexual together – WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??? Even today, he has a male lover in his twenties despite Tom being about 74. If this is a REAL May/November romance, Tom would PROUDLY have Christopher (Jonathan???) at his side socially as well – like the Pembroke Joneses always socialized with Pembroke’s male lover, and who were such close friends to Mary Lily.

And I had been sort of “captured and controlled” by “the Truman Capote of North Carolina”, Rafael Cherry of Durham – a TOTAL SHILL of his alma mater, Sewanee/The University of the South – then a respected artist, now completely addicted to pain meds he gets from his Czech physician boyfriend, who is head of R&D at a major pharmaceuticals company in the Research Triangle – and Rafael ADMITTED TO ME his drug addictions about a year and a half ago.


Such is the EVIL of much of the Episcopal Church.


3.      As I have tried to make clear, my intention is NOT to try to get Tom Kenan to do ANYTHING – but to follow his “still small voice”, now that he has the info I sent him. He is a KENAN, and our family has a LONG TRADITION of serving God, Country, and Family IN THAT ORDER.


4.      As to more immediate and practical matters, trying to sort out the difficulty of my DSL home Internet connection, I have discovered that my TelMex land-line phone (which I have not used at all), has ALSO stopped working. Readers will recall that neither worked beginning a week or so after installation, and that my landlord discovered something had deteriorated in the in-house wiring, his technician sort of gerry-rigging things so that three of six outlets then worked – but NOT the others that had all previously worked. So there appears to be NEW deterioration which should soon be fixed again – the hacking problems continued on most other WiFi connections after I was online for 45 minutes or so, so that TOO has been a real problem (except when I used the WiFi downstairs from the US Consulate in Nuevo Vallarta where my computer was ATTACKED FEROCIOUSLY even as it was booting up.

So, YES, I will pursue suing/bringing charges against the City of Wilmington, NC, North Carolina Courts, Dekalb County Courts in Georgia – and Cook County, Illinois Courts and individuals as well. I hope to get the aid of at least one of the orgs protecting the rights of bloggers. In the meantime, I expect to begin working on a book or books detailing my experience with the identity of minor characters protected, and I will NOT be blogging much politics, my case already having been THOROUGHLY MADE.

Although I would have happily REMOVED my old/other blog, had Tom Kenan responded AT ALL and asked that, SOONER, his slowness to even let me know he will look into these matters PROVES TO ME he is living like an OLD DINOSAUR who has no idea that the world actually moves now at the speed of lightening, so my hopes for him have not improved – nor have they been abandoned. And as I’ve said, the Age of Kenan (“Kenan” meaning “sadness” or “over acquisitiveness” – depending on which Bible Dictionary you consult), DOES LEAD to the Age of Mahalalel, or The Prince of Peace. Tom and his relatives’ ACTIONS from now on will determine the role of Kenans in this new Age of the Artist – but I ASSURE YOU that no Kenan (including me), is necessary to completing GOD’S PLAN.


God always WINS, regardless.


Scott




.

No comments: