Thursday, February 13, 2014

REPRINT: Facebook Makes Movie of My Experience -- and It's GOOD (wha hoppened???)!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/facebook-makes-of-movie-of-my.html








>>> FIRST, SOME CATCH-UP:


1. In the matter of the problem with Amazon and Microsoft in which I paid but was not allowed to download Office 2013 because I am physically in Mexico, this resolved quickly and amicably, and the refund came twice as fast as promised.

2. When I turned on CNN this morning, a Head (Mr. Chris???), declared Raleigh, North Carolina the "New Atlanta" with full justification. The officials there made the EXACT same mistake (sent everyone home at the same time), as those in Atlanta had made a couple of weeks ago. That was so STUPID, I have to wonder if any of them are Republicans.

3. I first called Mom in Raleigh, and they have power. And I was frank with her in discussing how I am NOT angry at all with ANYONE (even includes D.A. Ben David, Patrick Stansbury, Daliah Saper, etc.), but I will file lawsuits if possible in NC -- but especially Illinois, if possible. I don't know what I can file in Georgia, and it really IS a great story. I will NOT sue my two sisters for cooperating with the Republican Party during the five attempts to commit me to a nuthouse in ONE MONTH (on one attempt a woman actually SAID it was "on behalf the Republican Party").



My house in Stone Mountain, GA, spring 2010.




The SAME house in October 2012, after it had been "Properly De-Homosexualized".


The point of ALL legal actions is to FORCE some reform of corrupt Criminal Justice systems -- not for me to gain financially -- which I surely will do as well.

4. I called all three of my siblings to let them know my current state of mind, having long, fun conversations with Mike and Jane -- but unable to reach Julie, so I left her a long, similar message.

5. And NOW, I need to contact that lawyer in Atlanta who has invited me to get in touch with him . . .


* * *

  1. "The chief of Alabama's Supreme Court, Roy Moore, famously suggested in an opinion on a same-sex parent adoption case that gays and lesbians should be executed rather than allowed to raise children. Last week, Moore launched a personal campaign urging the governors of every state to pass a federal constitutional amendment banning gay marriage."

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/13/alabama-gay-marriage_n_4781328.html
    Like ·  · Promote · 
  2. SHOCKING!!! Facebook made a movie of my five years on it -- and it is EXTREMELY well done!!! It even FEATURES one of my honest rants against them (and the CIA, which seems to control them less now). Kinda makes me want to follow Mark Zuckerburg's FABULOUS chest hair just as LOW as I could GO!!!:

    https://www.facebook.com/lookback/?ref=notif&notif_t=fb_anniversary_video
    Like ·  · Promote · 

No comments: