Sunday, February 2, 2014

REPRINT: Some Thoughts Before Contacting WRITERS' RIGHTS Orgs, Tomorrow . . .

REPRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/some-serious-things-1.html .






>>> SOME SERIOUS THINGS:


1. As I have written about many times before, Luis Melgoza of PVGeeks in Puerto Vallarta and his partner Salvador Fuentes, not only reconditioned my computers 1.5 years ago (adding not only spyware but a program to control my computer remotely -- the second of which I did not even FIND until a month ago), but Luis gave "Toro" (who had held me captive in his PV crack house for about six weeks in 2010 with TWO CIA killers -- the Guzman brothers -- released from jail and THREE MURDER CHARGES DROPPED in Los Angeles to protect US Government narco-trafficking here in Mexico), instructions for various CIA operations.



Martin Guzman -- I have no photo of Albert Guzman




"Toro" still lives at 1690 Calle Costa Rico, but tells me it is a METH house now, due to the drug being cheaper.



Albert and Martin Guzman were caught RED-HANDED in a gory murder here in PV in late 2010 that was SPLASHED all over the front page of local newspapers. They talked authorities into believing Martin was innocent so he was let go. Albert stands convicted, Martin is hiding in central Mexico, now, as Mexico realizes Martin was part of it too.

Of course, while Luis Melgoza did NOT participate in his partner Sal Fuentes' BEFUDDLEMENT OF ME by with two women pretending that Sal was my fourth cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, North Carolina in summer of 2010, to get my story which would run in TWO 60 MINUTES stories (which I actually believed for at least a year), THAT was the day I first met Luis, who was briefly on the scene.

As readers know, I found that Luis Melgoza's LUMEL CORPORATION, and its subsidiaries including ArdiNet and PVGeeks, is NOT HQ'ed in Los Angeles, but in a small bungalow in Lexington, Virginia, and Luis had done computer work for various governments in that area beginning in 1995, before moving to Puerto Vallarta, later. And as readers know, Luis threatened me with lawsuits and deportation from Mexico a year and a half ago when I first published this info on blog -- but like The University of the South/Sewanee/Episcopal Church, NEVER DID THAT, and I have NOT CHANGED MY STORY for either.



Sal Fuentes (who is NOT related to me, actually), and Luis Melgoza in their booth at Paradise Community Center, Puerto Vallarta.


In any case, I have again FOUND Luis's corporate info in Virginia as well as will quote him from his regular column that appears in the PV MIRROR, an English weekly tabloid here -- in reverse order:


"Luis Melgoza is a former PRI (Mexico's ruling party) Head Council and Legal Advisor to the Mexican Congress. Although retired from the legal profession, he is a highly respected consultant for both the foreign and Mexican communities in Puerto Vallarta. Luis's PVGeeks are (sic) the premiere commercial and residential computer and networks solutions experts (adding SPYWARE to computers for the CIA -- Scott-added comment). With personal attention of Luis Melgoza and Sal Fuentes."

http://www.dandb.com/businessdirectory/ardinet-lexington-va-863819.html


ARDINET

Computer Graphics Service


Company Information

11 Hamric St
LexingtonVA 24450-1851
PHONE
(540) 464-5994 main 
FOUNDED
1995
ANNUAL REVENUE
$ 47,000.00
EMPLOYEE COUNT
1
CONTACTS
  • Luis Melgoza
  • The Lumel Organization
    SUMMARY
    Ardinet has been providing Computer Graphics Service to Virginia since 1995.

    Hamric StreetHamric Street

    © 2014 Google

    43 Hamric Street, Lexington, Virginia
    Address is approximate
    Source: Company Supplied


    continuing . . .








    Because Pastor Ric Lehman and his wife Joy, who run a non-denominational Christian service every Sunday in this same space are so well loved by many I respect, I DOUBT they are involved in these things like so many in the Episcopal Church USA, but I will email him FIRST this posting so that he will know and can research for himself the kind of TRASH these people are. What he does about the Paradise Community Center then (which he might not be in charge of), is HIS and GOD'S business!!!



    Pastor Ric and Joy Lehman -- and I always get SUSPICIOUS if a CHRISTIAN church declares "NO RULES"!!!



    >>> I ALSO GET SUSPICIOUS of women "of a certain age" who TODAY look like frosty, fundy women of the 1970s -- the kind you KNOW shave eyebrows to draw fake ones and must wear hairnets BEFORE lying in a bed. What fun can THEY be???



    Looking over "Dagwood's" Facebook page I found picture of his wife -- and Dagwood STILL refuses to answer my questions about his FUNDY FAITH yet open mind about so many things like HOMOSEXUALS. You know how they say that people have big hair because it’s full of secrets? Oh, come on, sure you do. 


    I hate to rag on a spouse who's seen a man through so MUCH difficulty -- but SOMETIMES it is the spouse who makes certain the guy is COMPLETELY CONFUSED on important issues (especially the Jesus-worshippers).


    >>> THIS JUST IN @ 7:02 PM, CST: from Dagwood via email (CORRECTING MY ASS), but his wife might like less work-intensive hair, still, no???"


    "To try to answer your question on the blog: Our original pastor (who i met thru my wife in 1990) is George Lewis. George is from KY and Michigan - he said he wanted to open the 1st "mixed" church in Thomaston, GA (very socially conservative area and economically depressed). Church is still segregated racially in Thomaston and George wanted blacks to feel welcome and has done so with his own church. George also welcomed gays to his church - his 1st choir director was gay and still goes to George's church. George does not refer to the gay community in thomaston in sermons etc, but just simply allows members to be what they are. No guns or bullets requred to go to this small community church - and George is from the "get down" (Mercy ME!!!), Pentecostal religion, but has been exposed to enough of society (george has a Phd in music and is published by larger groups like gaither Bros, etc)  to be free of hateful speech or actions.

    "It is just as we discussed earlier Scott, it's an Inside Job - it's George's heart that causes these things to happen - not some opinion or news agency or politician or even a bank account (George has made quite a bit of money writing music) - his heart was good to all folks from the beginning and people are attracted to him . I would certainly like to be 1/2 the person George Lewis has become with his life and he is a good testimony to anyone about the good side of religion and Christianity."


    * * *


    >>> AND FINALLY, an odd note on my family that I remembered due to a Facebook posting by Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, who lives in Tennessee Williams' old West Hollywood apartment, and had agreed to speak at the 2011 Tennessee Williams/John Huston/Night of the Iguana Festival I tried to mount but failed:


    1Like ·  · 
    • 5 people like this.
    • Marilynn Meyer Joselle, I agree that discussions of abuse SHOULD be out there. Molesting a child is as despicable as torturing an animal. It's a "hobby" of demented bullies & sickos! My ONLY concern in this particular story are the players themselves. Again, I'm notdefending Woody. But none of us were there. We are taking the words of a woman who grew up in a home where children really didn't get to be children. For all her good intentions, Mia was ill equipped to be a parent. She was, and continues to be a child herself. It's been written by the other siblings, that the older kids were expected (& have said they were resentful of this, especially w/ the special needs kids) to care for the younger ones in a parental capacity, as Mia went off to make movies (shades of her own past), mostly w/Woody. She also had her "favorites" & those who "disappointed" her (her own words, from an article back in the '90's). All you have to do is see her with Ronan lately, to see how she treats her favs. Dylan's story has been out there for a while. Vanity Fair ran a story a couple of years ago. My question is this: How does a child survive, as one of 15, unrelated (except for Andre's 3) children in a very dysfunctional family environment. Again, I'm not defending Woody...and I would NEVER defend ANYONE convicted of this heinous crime...but that is the key...Conviction. It is the one point that saves ALL of us, if we should be accused of similar crimes. If Woody can be retried, because of new evidence, we should ALL follow that trial VERY carefully.
      7 hours ago · Like · 1
    • Scott Kenan My mother's "retarded" uncle made her give him BJs at age six -- the same age the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on the yard because Granddad ran for County Clerk in southern Indiana as a Catholic. Later, Mom found a doctor to declare me BIPOLAR because I remembered and would not shut up about the swastikas and daily beatings -- Mom became Dick Cheney's top liaison with the last three Nazi Popes before Francis, and Dad helped Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I got to know) set up a distribution system for illegal drugs brought in on Air Force planes. Yesterday, I found a FABULOUS writers group here in Puerto Vallarta, and tomorrow I contact orgs in USA to help me sue NC, GA, and IL courts for Civil Rights violations to me. I am one of only TWO people in ten years who was JAILED for blogging with no one proving me actually being "libelous" -- and that is how Fox News head Daliah Saper with an SVP of Wells Fargo Advisors, both in Chicago, sued me without serving me on grounds of Libel that was never proven when I was tried in absentia. So I not only break my family's chain of abuse -- but teach Barack Obama's narco-trafficking buddy Rahm Emanuel a thing or two!!! The same guy saw Sen. Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago several times -- my reporting that is what got me in trouble. More in my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com .

      theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
    • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp I think if a child lies and makes up a story of abuse because of parental hatred or is coerced to accuse by "experts", as seems to happen in some of the past childcare stories we've all read about, that is truly tragic to the adult. From what I've hear...See More
    • Scott Kenan My youngest sister at about age 30 had a psychiatrist test her subliminally to come up with accusations that my Dad sexually abused her when quite young, and Julie blabbed it to everyone without even thinking of bringing a charge -- I THINK to get "victim sympathy" and after half a year it was forgotten. This at about the same time my Dad called me twice for recommends on gay bars in Philly. NO ONE has a crazier family than me, I often think.


    * * *

    Scott.




    .

    No comments: