Monday, March 3, 2014

R-P: Poor Don Gummer ("Mr. Meryl Streep") -- He Had to PUT UP with All the SELFIE NON-SENSE Last Night, Knowing it was PURE CRAP!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/poor-don-gummer-mr-meryl-streep-he-had.html




culturalepiphany:

"We both know what we can give and what we can take from each other."~ Meryl Streep
"She’s learned how to look at objects, and I’ve learned how to look at people."~ Don Gummer
"We both know what we can give and what we can take from each other."~ Meryl Streep
"She’s learned how to look at objects, and I’ve learned how to look at people."~ Don Gummer

>>> The above photo is from 1979 -- two years before I first met Meryl Streep and Don -- but they looked like that. Original from here: http://astreeperforlife.tumblr.com/ . Here is a more recent photo -- since I can't google up a wider shot of poor Don having to put up with all the CELEBRITY BUTTS in his face last night as the seemingly bankrupt, passe, or WHATEVER, Ellen DeGeneres got the selfie:


celebritieswithregularspouses:

Don Gummer, married to Meryl Streep since 1978. Don is a sculptor; they have 4 kids.



OK, I'm OVER Oscars talk, so will move on:


1. In regard to my most previous post, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/a-facebook-conversation-with-mike.html , I have some CORRECTIONS to make. Both Flux, Utah and Zzyzx, California are REAL, if tiny, strange-named places -- and Mike Ostrenga is ACTUALLY at least mostly Cherokee Native American. His claiming his attitudes are "White Christian and Conservative" does NOT mean he claimed to be White -- as I had misunderstood when I wrote last night.

That said, obese "Indians" addicted to firewater beer, Republican/Christian values, and threats of violence, are NOT a tribute to the Cherokee Nation -- and I really AM 1/16 Cherokee, myself.

In the end -- and over SEVERAL comments on various postings by our mutual Facebook Friend, Bill Tong, last night, We agreed that NOTHING has been worse for Freedom and Justice than the Presidents named Clinton and Bush -- with Obama part of it too, but Obama has NO relative who will likely run for President anytime soon.


2.


Moctezuma continues to bedevil me today, but I think I'm up to memorizing some songs and participating in rehearsal tonight -- and then marching with them in Mardi Gras Parade, tomorrow. And the hole in my foot from removal of a marshmallow-sized carcinoma is healing MUCH FASTER now.

The Lomotil I began taking yesterday hasn't really kicked in yet -- but is a GOOD EXCUSE not to drink alcohol. As readers know, I have used increased alcohol and nicotine as well as marijuana to RELAX, more than I deem healthy for at least a year and a half, so I am hoping that my trip to the border with the USA to renew my Tourist Visa will be a GREAT break in my day-to-day life and I can DECREASE use of cigs and pot (called "mota" here), and STOP drinking at least temporarily. If I cannot resume drinking at "social levels", I might have to give it up entirely (like four of my immediate family of six had to do).


3. In case you have NOT considered this, the Russian Navy base at Sevastopol, actually on the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine, is the ONLY year-round Navy Base Russia has (at least on the European end of things), and Vladimir Putin MUST keep it for PRACTICAL reasons -- regardless what is fair. Less necessary, but maybe he feels also, a LAND route to it (more of S.E. Ukraine).

So I see no way things will resolve unless some compromise can be had that gives them the base with buffer land. Putin is NO FRIEND OF MINE, and about ten days ago I REMOVED HIM (as well as the top three State Security Officers in North Korea), from my list of 500 leaders and Press that EVERY blog post of mine is emailed to.

Here is the most recent posting of my contact list that I have NOT removed for privacy concerns. It has changed a LOT since then, but gives you an idea who is currently on it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/11/my-email-list-of-500-who-get-every-blog.html .


4. And now it is time for me to begin the work of the day . . .


Scott




.

No comments: