Saturday, March 22, 2014

RP: Someone ELSE (not me) in Writers Group Read a Fantasy, Today, in Which the Malaysian Airliner Disappeared DUE TO MY WEALTHY KENAN RELATIVES (whom he knows/knew WELL) -- LOL!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/someone-else-not-me-in-writers-group.html




Which vehicle is YOUR mind more like???




>>> BEFORE THE MAIN REPORT, A FEW OTHER ITEMS:


1. Our Young (34??? 42???) year old Canadian male Robin read a short piece of growing up in Catholic schools with a mother who had him wash up and then take lessons on FIGHTING from his Dad, after in first grade coming home filthy from being tossed into a puddle by bullies. And then he fought for YEARS if challenged in anything. Today, he's one of the most naturally fit, handsome, and adventuresome men one might lay eyes or mind on -- and a VERY intense and good writer.

My own experience -- also growing up in Catholic grade schools -- was in second grade at St. Barnabas, Louisville, Kentucky, older bullies on the walk home from school, took my school books and threw them in the (then dry) storm sewer, and left me sitting with my shoelaces tied together. My mother IMMEDIATELY started yelling at me, asking WHAT I had done to provoke them -- and in FACT, my entire life, Mom has always assumed my siblings and I (as well behaved as young kids can be), were ALWAYS at fault in ANY scuffle or argument, beat us, bellyaching, "WHAT have I DONE to deserve such CHILDREN!!!"




Cassius Clay showing his Olympic Medal at his Louisville high school.


This was about 1958, a couple years before Mom found the set of swastika-clad dinner china -- I assume in the poor street-market of Louisville that we went to to find shoes big enough for what my Mom's six-foot, football-build came with for feet, when Cassius Clay (then also called "The Louisville Lip"), was just making his name and the Louisville ghetto was fun and exciting to ME, at least -- apparently some black women have big feet too.

Readers will recall that my siblings and I were raised with those plates rimmed in alternating 3/16 inch, pink and mint-green swastikas, Mom claiming STILL that she inherited them from HER mother (and they were from about 1916 or so when my grandparents married, or long before the rise of Nazism in Germany -- but neither of my aunts (both my blood uncles are now deceased), remembers ever seeing ANYTHING like that in my grandparents' house, and years ago, now, Mom threw EVERY piece of it out -- which NO ONE would do if it were their parents actual wedding china, as Mom always claimed.

But back to Robin, in discussion afterward (and I always want to comfort him while he's reading his work -- he gets totally stressed, yet always plows on), it THEN came out that it was a true autobiographical story -- but NOT while he was on the platform, and he was greatly relieved that it had not occurred to me that he was telling his OWN story.


2.


Of course you don't have to be very old to remember that during the oughts (2000 - 2009), before Steve died, the saying in the USA was that if the CIA can't find you -- they call Steve Jobs!!!


THIS because everyone thought Macs were immune to hackers and spyware corruption, but the truth finally came out that they were MADE so you would not notice Apple or the US Government spying on you, while PCs act ODD when corrupted, usually.


That said, Bill Gates and Microsoft were the FIRST US tech company to fully cooperate with the CIA/NSA, going back to about 2002.




And REALLY, I had only meant to complain/document that as of this morning, my iPad Ninnie (Mini), has gone beyond showing totally BLANK emails that cannot be deleted (except from my Windows computer, later), to displaying content of emails -- but not allowing me to delete them at ALL, and NOT showing them as "read", after I display them.


>>> NOW THE BEST PART OF THE WRITERS GROUP MEETING:


Stan, the member who lived nearly his entire life along the Wilmington to Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, North Carolina axis, and spent most of his career selling commercial real estate -- and knew well and socialized with the wealthiest of my distant Kenan relatives (he's mentioned knowing Frank Hawkins Kenan, his wife Betty, and Frank's son Thomas S. Kenan III -- as well as Tom's brother Owen and his wife Sterling -- aka "Squirty"), accepted leader Colin's challenge last Saturday to write a fantasy of WHAT happened to the Malaysian airliner -- using NO INFO that might be revealed after that day, 15 March 2014.



Betty Kenan (center in Chinese brocade silks), holds audience in Durham, NC, Tom Kenan holding his ever-present "adult beverage".


Our entire group was BLOWN AWAY, when Stan began reading his piece, a letter to his son from the Captain of Malaysia Airlines fight 370. According to Stan's brilliantly researched piece of fiction, getting more than FED UP with Kenan/Sinatra-controlled Bank of America, who had financed the purchase of that particular plane -- because of the making of the loan agreement which ORIGINALLY allowed early pay-off, but through BoA's subsequent fracturing it into many derivatives and parceled out to MANY later investors as part of various investment packages, Bank of America had somehow NEGATED Malaysian Airlines' allowance to pay off the debt early without penalty, and it was costing them MORE in interest on the loan they had the cash to now (actually, for some time), pay off, than to buy another Boeing 777 or two!!!


OK, Stan didn't mention who owned the bank -- but he damn-sure knew that AYE was paying attention!!!


So despite what the press was told, Malaysian Airlines (to GET BACK AT Kenan- owned Bank of America), after trickery -- believably constructed, filled the plane with its own employees, instituted the strange silencing of it, and then landed it back in Malaysia -- all sworn to secrecy -- but there was a RELIGIOUS RATIONAL for this, as well!!!

Because of Stan's additional knowledge on the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad and his Koran, we learned that Muslims are enjoined to NEVER charge or pay EXCESSIVE or UNNECESSARY INTEREST ON LOANS, and REALLY, this insight into some of Muhammad's Teaching was the LESSON OF THE DAY.


>>> BTW: Throughout MOST of "Christian History", Christians charging Christians interest AT ALL on loans was considered a very SERIOUS sin against God, and that is why the great Jewish Banking Families came to so much prominence -- especially in the Middle Ages and Renaissance. Jewish Banks FINANCED the building of Christendom!!!

All know by now that not only did many Catholic Popes have wives (or lovers), and children, but the Borgia Popes, most responsible for bringing us the Renaissance, were literally SPANISH JEWS!!!




And of course my BIPOLAR experience with Kenan/Sinatra-owned Bank of America the last ten days (as chronicled here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/separately-bank-of-america-and-cnn.html ), has gotten FAR MORE HITS than any other posting for nearly a year.


Even more than my recent letter soliciting help from the ACLU in Chicago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-to-american-civil-liberties.html!!!


And more than my letter to Glenn Greenwald . . . WHICH I JUST DISCOVERED HAS DISAPPEARED FROM MY NEW BLOG (where it was originally written -- and had TONS more info on the wealthy Kenans than the letter to the ACLU, which has NOT disappeared from new or old blogs.

I can ONLY ASSUME that the Emanuel/Obama/Puerto Vallarta/Wells Fargo Drug Mafia has gotten the NSA/CIA to remove it -- strategy being that with Jed Clampon having a BOGUS LIBEL CONVICTION OF ME -- and Kangaroo-Court-given copyright to the OLD blog, but not new, that he will find the way to REMOVE the old blog entirely, and thus the Letter to Glenn Greenwald.


>>> REMEMBER TOO: That (presumed) NSA/CIA hackers keep DESTROYING my Office Outlook 2010 program so I CANNOT access my files of emails created in it or otherwise in Gmail online, but saved into Outlook -- going all the way back to 2005, and SAFELY SAVED.


Can YOU SAY "THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS NOW FULL-BLOWN NAZI" -- like my mother and the last three Catholic Popes PLANNED FOR YEARS???


I sure-as-shit know that AYE can say that with ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY.


In any case, here is the letter to Glenn Greenwald that I will soon RE-POST on the new blog as well: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/02/reprint-my-letter-just-sent-to-glenn.html



>>> ADDED @ 6:19 PM, CST: NOW, half an hour later, my letter to Glenn Greenwald has REAPPEARED in its proper place on http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-just-sent-to-glenn-greenwald.html.


WHAT was up with THAT???





Do you agree with me???



Scott

.

No comments: