Monday, April 14, 2014

RP: As I Prepare for a Day as LAUNDRESS . . .

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/as-i-prepare-for-day-as-laundress.html





And since NOTHING says "crazy" like adult men like THIS (dark socks with sandals):


(

Although not me, my knees and (longer) legs look pretty much JUST LIKE THIS!!!



Today, I must schlep everything to Puerto Vallarta's ONLY laundromat (I like doing my own wash -- and little Mexican people are CONFOUNDED by how to fold my giant clothes).


And even though it is just DOWNSTAIRS from the US Consulate (in the state of Nayarit and about twenty miles away), I will NOT engage in politics with anyone there at all.


But if I DON'T return today, you'll know who GOT ME -- HA!!!




>>> A COUPLE OF QUICK NOTES, FIRST:


1. I am ESPECIALLY PLEASED not only that my "MANIFESTO" has zoomed to most hit of the recents (see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/my-manifesto-just-published-on-stage-32.html ), I am BEYOND THRILLED to see that "Google Alerts", which I have set to daily let me know where Tennessee Williams as well as my OWN name shows up on the Internet, and despite ALL my blogging and my posts being RE-POSTED sometimes by others, my Manifesto is the FIRST THING Google admits to finding with my name on it in over two years!!!


2. THIS is the website that has referred MORE people to my blog than any other, the last few days: http://concernedchristian2013.blogspot.fi/2013/06/secondlife-gods-house-of-prayer-hop.html (from my comments at the bottom). This being the site I chanced on a few days ago and got so IRATE with Patrick Stansbury, my former boss at Pentagon Publishing, Inc. in Snellville, GA, for his ALSO trying to corrupt the Christian Community on "Second Life", a virtual world he was always trying to get me to join while I worked for him.




I hope all Patrick's WEIGHT LOSS since I last worked for him in 2010, is not attributable to a new METH HABIT -- although that would explain some of his behaviors as well.





>>> MORE HEREhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/patrick-stansbury-and-pentagon.html


Scott




What does this say about the moral compass of this "god" character??? And what religion does to the sense of morality of the Christians who hear this story without recoiling in horror


How can people think this is ok???


.

No comments: