Monday, April 28, 2014

RP: Bob Breck of Chicago -- Lawyer or HOT HAIR STYLE??? (you be the judge)

REPRINTED from somewhere




Finding no image of Bob, here are some of his sisters.




>>> THIS EMAIL EXCHANGE, TODAY, CONTINUES FROM HERE: (OK, somewhere, I'm sure)



Re: Re: re-re-RE!!​!: Certificat​e of Service (or a Depilatory​), depending!​!!

Scott Kenan 

2:38 PM (6 minutes ago)
to Bob, Benjamin.R.Dav.JenniferJenHarjoJebSapercourtclerkdonewhiteJamesThomasTeambspickeyPatrickmikeGerryJoelLeeartart.popeinfojeanScottholleran. ETC.


Oh Pish- Posh!!!


If you were a REAL LAWYER, you would have explained what this action is that you have scheduled in court tomorrow. That's what lawyers-for-the-other-side DO do for the opposing party when he has no lawyer of his own.

This had been your original intent late last week -- asking about my being ready for tomorrow's court hearing (or something similar -- you were hardly very clear), and getting me to accept email Service of Process (or similar).

So unless there is something about a court hearing tomorrow that you needed to warn me was to happen, WHY did you contact me with your bluster and farts??? I'd call THAT bullying -- especially since MY degree is in Art and I have NEVER studied a THING about Law, which you are certified in.

I dare say I'm better at it . . .

Yours forever faithfully,

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Bob Breck wrote:


Mr. Kenan,

Due to your conduct, this will be my final communication with you other than what is legally required.  I do not owe you any legal explanations about why Judge Kirby approved service and entered judgment against you.  I am not your attorney.  I cannot explain the law to you; that is what I am retained to do for my clients. I cannot be both sides' attorney or provide advice to both sides.  To do so would be unethical.

I do not have a duty to supply you with the law that proves my conclusion other than in Court.  However, I will point you to 735 ILCS 5/2-203, 735 ILCS 5/2-203.1 and ISCR 12(b)(1) and (3).  I refuse to connect the dots or explain further and even my giving you the law is going above and beyond (not that you seem to appreciate that).  Your beliefs about the Constitution and the law are your own, but they are not remotely accurate nor are they applicable here (or anywhere since they are fundamentally flawed).

Finally, you are merely using your emails and blog to bully me now and, as I have already stated, that is illegal under the CAN-SPAM Act.   I requested that you stop your illegal spamming, but you have not.  

You may blast your opinion to those who want to receive it but you have no right to spam people who do not.   I have mailed all court Orders and Notices to your address in Mexico. I owe you nothing more and I no longer see reason to communicate with a cyberbully.

Sincerely,

Bob Breck
Attorney-at-Law





.

No comments: