Wednesday, April 16, 2014

RP: Easter, the MOST Important Christian Celebration Now Suffers CONFUSION about Its Correct PAGAN ROOTS!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/easter-most-important-christian.html




This used to be the cry of Pagans against Christians putting "Christ" in Easter -- NOW followers of Ishtar are honing in to make THEIR case:



With a dispute like THIS, I must ask WHAT ON EARTH ARE EARTHLINGS COMING TO???





>>> BUT FIRST, SOME OTHER MATTERS:


1. I've heard a LOT about East vs. West (and I certainly don't trust Mr. Putin), but I RARELY hear much about what Ukrainians want to do -- or if it is feasible to poll the country by sections and let some parts go one way, others another. But another concern I have -- almost never mentioned -- is that THREE different major news sources have reported that the MOST respected Rabbis in Ukraine have WARNED Jews to leave the country if the PRO-WEST side wins.

Several (not all -- nor a claim of majority), of the most powerful politicians and military leaders who SUPPORT greater ties to the West and less to Russia are DEDICATED anti-semitics who speak privately, at least, of EXTERMINATING JEWS.


WHY has this NOT been more in the news???



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 7:41 PM, CDT:


And I saw THREE reports in mainstream press a week ago that many top pro-WEST Ukraine politicians and military brass have been quietly talking EXTERMINATION OF JEWS, and all the most respected Rabbis in Ukraine told Jews to leave the country if pro WESTERNERS win out!!! Jews get stuck NO MATTER (the others are one kind of "Christian" or another, no???)!!!

Like ·  · Promote · 

* * *




I've been feeling a lot like THISlately.


2. Every day, lately, some VERY COOL things happen that show me I am WINNING my goals of this blog -- the FIRST and most important is to let the TRUTH BE KNOWN about the murder of my former employer, playwright Tennessee Williams (and we can ALL thank God I no longer want the University of the South, aka Sewanee, to GIVE BACK the Williams estate, now worth nearly a BILLION DOLLARS, to Harvard University, from whom they stole it) -- and not only THAT, but I'm not into anyone being PUNISHED, not even -- in a semi-separate matter -- my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, said by many to be America's TOP NAZI (Yes, I can definitely CONFIRM this -- but she's also my MOM)


As I have PUBLICLY DECLARED, I'm NOT into anyone's punishment -- just the HEALING OF OUR SOCIETY.


Anyway, the FIRST cool thing from yesterday was to have my old not only high school friend (senior year 1969, in Columbus, Ohio) -- who lived across the hall from me when we were freshmen at Denison University (and we used to argue politics, philosophy, and spirituality ALL THE TIME -- but always RESPECTFULLY), accepted my Facebook friendship request.


Jim Buchan is a serious person.


Jim, a Christian Fundamentalist, went on to get his degree at Bob Jones University, and has gone on to much success as a minister, editor, online presence -- and more -- based in Charlotte, North Carolina. To tell the truth, he accepted my "friendship" half a year ago when I first found him since 1970, but I turned it into something more like FIENDSHIP, by my obnoxious posts on his wall that showed my lingering ANGER over what I've unfairly suffered at the hands of Fundamentalists and Evangelicals (often in the name of Jesus).

So I wrote Jim a private FB message, telling him we have ALL got to find a way to live together respectfully (hopefully lovingly) in PEACE -- and I had ALWAYS believed he and I played for the same team (spiritual, not sexual), despite our differences.

I assume he must feel the same to give me a second chance, and I ended asking him to try to do something to REDUCE THE TEMPERATURE of all the gun lovers in his audience -- no group is more gun-crazed than those claiming that Jesus is Lord.


I think my ABSOLUTE IRE with Patrick Stansbury over his trying to corrupt the Christian Community on "Second Life" shows I'm NOT anti-Christian, per se, but anti-ASSHOLE and CRIMINALhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/patrick-stansbury-and-pentagon.html






The SECOND cool thing that happened yesterday, was that I posted the story I posted on this blog yesterday, on Catherwood Travels' Facebook page and they LOVED IT. I then went on to add more, and some of that I will show and correct in a minute, but Catherwood Travels, named for my late friend Ed Catherwood's great-great-uncle, looks TOTALLY COOL (if a tetch expensive), but please REMEMBER, explorers back then had to TOUGH IT, but tough it in LUXURY. There was little to no other class of traveling -- except political and religious people escaping various problems in STEERAGE.


So if YOU, like me, ain't a "One or Five Percenter", you might need to adventurize independently.


Rob Jordan  Rob Jordan Seems funny to cross the border bringing weed SOUTH, haha. Plenty of good cheap weed to be had here, but I digress....
  • 1 hr · Like

  • Scott Kenan I was the most uptight TWIT back then imaginable, and Ed Catherwood grew POUNDS of pot in his very upscale Atlanta neighborhood, so we snuck it on the plane cross-country as well. Ed's neighbors, including the founder of The Pleasant Peasant and Peasant Restaurant Group who FAKED GOING STRAIGHT in the 1990s to get moreChristians to patronize their many iconic Atlanta restaurants -- all havingCLOTH NAPKINS and LIVE PIANISTS, also grew pot for Ed. He had a bedroom in his mammoth house that had one bedroom that was as packed as a tobacco-drying warehouse, but more pungent. Ed had been a Vice President of H&R Block, so TODAY, April 15, was always a Day of High Profit to Ed!!!
    52 mins · Like · 1


What I need to CLARIFY here is that the gay lovers who founded The Pleasant Peasant in the 1970s and their WONDERFUL chain of INDIVIDUALIZED casual-yet-elegant restaurants did NOT actually grow pot for Ed Catherwood, like others of his neighbors. The one who FAKED turning straight, married, and produced children, was responding to the FACT that AIDS was claiming so many gays in MY GENERATION, and the Fundamentalists were getting NASTY about fags owning restaurants that got SO MUCH SUCCESS.

The DEATH OF MY GENERATION caused the DEATH OF AMERICAN CREATIVITY because so many in the Arts are/were gay. Thus GOOD ART, like John Waters' original movie


 


 . . . became BAD CULTURAL MEDIOCRITY like:



Even starring John Travolta the Scientologist-in-Drag -- and YES, in Wilmington, North Carolina in 2011, I MET one of Travolta's gay lovers.


Bully for THEM!!!


And don't forget: I've blogged about this at least half a dozen times, but in 2010 and at the request of the attorney for Natalie Wood's family, I contacted the detectives in Los Angeles to let them know that at Tennessee Williams' house in late December 1981, Gavin Lambert (he was QUITE the prolific writer on celebrities -- as well as screenplays for at least two of Tennessee's plays), told us he had seen Natalie a week before she was murdered, she PANICKED because she had seen her husband Robert Wagner and Christopher Walkin in the midst of gay sex, but they had not noticed her.



Robert Wagner with Natalie Wood


Natalie Wood SWORE TO GAVIN that if they found out she KNEW, they would MURDER HER -- and they (or one of them) did -- off Catalina Island.


Those of us working behind the scene got the investigation RE-OPENED, which it remains today -- not enough evidence to prosecute, but too much known to drop the case. (Christopher Walkin was ALSO in the 2007 "Abominable Hairspray".)


So you see, while I certainly am GAY, I'm not a "stupid faggot" (like our current President).


* * *


>>> SO BACK TO THE DISCUSSION OF EASTER (I'm lazy now, so will paste in part of a Facebook thread with plenty of references so ANYONE who has TIME can sort it out for his or her self:


  • Dianne Thompson Christians stole all the pagans traditions.
    8 hrs · Like · 2

  • Scott Kenan Isn't this FUNNY!!! Although raised Catholic, since beginning to study Metaphysics in 1978, I've ALWAYS been taught that Easter is named for the northern European goddess Eostre. I'm not hear to argue and admit Easter ALSO close to Ishtar's name. I'd just never heard that before in all these years . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%92ostre
    3 hrs · Like · 1 · Remove Preview



  • en.wikipedia.org
    Ä’ostre or Ostara (NorthumbrianOld English: Ä’ostre; West Saxon Old English: Ä’astr...See More

  • Dianne Thompson Scott Kenan -- me too.
    2 hrs · Like · 1

  • Scott Kenan Thanks Diane -- and I mean no insult to anyone, but they can't both be true. I think I'll write about this as part of today's blog posting, but it will take some time. If anyone else cares to chime in with either knowledge or speculation (speculation is only fun if COLORFUL -- I used to work for playwright Tennessee Williams, so know about DRAMA, at least -- LOL!!!), I might include it in my blog post, and then I'll post a link in this thread to my blog. Should anyone care to see what THAT is, here's a link now:http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx Thanks!!!



  • scottkenan.blogspot.com





  • Scott Kenan Here is an interesting image I just found:

    Scott Kenan's photo.
    1 hr · Like · 2

  • Mary Zaher It depends on who your talking to also Scott different pagans believe in different things.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostara_(Wicca)#Vernal_equinox



  • en.wikipedia.org
    The Wheel of the Year is an annual cycle of seasonal festivals, observed by many...See More

  • Scott Kenan Different Christians believe different things too!!! The Catholic Church I was raised in taught the Old Testament was ALLEGORICAL and that Scientific Evolution was the BEST we understand of human and physical development. Not sure most "Cat-Lickers" believe that TODAY -- LOL!!!
    47 mins · Like · 1

  • Mary Zaher Hathor from ancient Egypt, Demeter from Mycenae, Astarte from ancient Greece, Ashtoreth from ancient Israel. There is no one set of beliefs set in stone for all pagans, wiccans, witches, druids and so on. I was raised Catholic so yes I understand and see how they too all have different beliefs.http://www.religioustolerance.org/easter1.htm#



  • www.religioustolerance.org
    � The name " Easter " originated with the names of an ancient Goddess and God.

  • Scott Kenan I don't argue any of that, but SOMEONE first thought to call the feast of Yeshua-bar-Joseph's (a fine enough Hebrew prophet) "resurrection" EASTER, and I DOUBT it was a Committee of Elders (how you would get it named after many) -- some say it was Constantine who SPREAD Christianinty through the Roman Empire for political reasons, remaining Pagan, himself (despite his virulent Christian mother), to the day he died.
    40 mins · Like · 1

  • Mary Zaher Here's another good site also if you are interested. And Ohh yes I firmly believe in science and I see a lot of biology going on  In fact I am getting rdy to start planting outside. I held off and good thing because we had a nasty frost!! http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usma&c=holidays...

    www.witchvox.com
    The Witches' Voice offers the latest (updated daily) in news and networking for the Modern Witch, Wiccan and Pagan Community.

  • Scott Kenan OK -- I need to complete my blog post and then post a link to it here.

  • Mary Zaher Ugh Constantine yep know all about him and wouldn't allow him to watch my dog let alone take anything he put together seriously.

  • Scott Kenan THANK YOU -- sort of set the tone for today's "Christian" Fundamentalists, if ya ask me!!!
    36 mins · Like · 1



In 1st Chronicles in the "Old Testament", where the line from Adam to Noah is listed with all living hundreds and hundreds of years, many scholars claim those actually represent AGES. I can tell you this for FACTMahalalel, aka "The Prince of Peace" (pictured above and looking right like "Jesus of Nazareth") follows Kenan (Cainan in some translations), which means "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- depending on WHICH bible scholars you ask.


Scott

.

No comments: