Friday, April 18, 2014

RP: It Is 12:29 PM on "Good Friday" in Puerto Vallarta, and Jesus Has Already DIED in Most of the World -- BUT NOT YET HERE!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/it-is-1229-pm-on-good-friday-in-puerto.html




Muhammad meets Abraham, Moses, and Jesus in heaven -- and things seem right CHUMMY, no???


Praise the LORD!!!




>>> Now, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS . . . 


1. Of course it's no secret that Muslims revere all the "Old Testament" prophets -- and Jesus, as a prophet, as well. They are downright RESPECTFUL of Jesus, although not too many Christians return the favor!!!

2. And it is TRUE that Muslims consider it IMMORAL to depict Muhammad pictorially, but this must have been produced my a Muslim BEFORE that went into effect -- and besides, I'm not certain which is who -- are you???

3. And this is NOT meant to be Muhammad's "after-death experience", but depiction of his dream in which he went first to heaven, then to hell, and then actually met Allah. I had HOPED to find a depiction of AFTER death, since as ALL "believers" know, not just Jesus, but also Muhammad ASCENDED PHYSICALLY INTO HEAVENHallelujah!!!


>>> BOTTOM LINE THING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR:


Jesus need not think he is some kind of FREAK for being the only one there IN BODY


And of course no one seems able to fix this physical heaven on a map, but no one ever lets THAT get in the way of their religion.


4. And of course SOME people think other people now living are CLOSE to being their political (if not religious) saviors, but I just found the best Obama "photoshop project" yet:




This pretty much sums up the TRUTHINESS that pollutes the US Government with Obama and Bill Clinton both being SQUARELY in the Republican camp (for different reasons -- and they are ALLOWED to give up anything they must to PROTECT the NSA/CIA narco-trafficking).


So KEEP DEMANDING, America!!!



5. So, anyway, back to the Muslims -- and YES I AGREE: it is STRANGE to be discussing this on the most solemn day of the Christian Calendar, but something led me to do it. In my nearly 63 years, I have met many people of many faiths, including LOTS of Muslims (and I should say the the MOST loving, kind, and respectful peoples I've met were Sikhs, Bahais, and Buddhists). But in MY EXPERIENCE, I've never met a Muslim who wasn't truly nice to me -- and from all I saw, to everyone else as well.



Muslims (males) praying in Wilmington, North Carolina.


I got to know a lot of Muslims in Wilmington because there is one extended family that owns a LOT of "Mom and Pop" convenience stores, many of which I frequented. Those people were always really nice and often cut me price deals while I was homeless and begging money on the street to eat. I affectionately called them my "Arab Mafia" -- until they let me know they didn't like that (and they aren't actually mafia -- or at least not the bad kind).

And just as an aside, at TWO of those stores, when no one but one clerk and I were there, each store had a married young man who liked to drop the front of his pants to show his "happy trail", top-o-the-bush, and base of the shaft -- and they had THICK ONES!!!

Perhaps it surprises you that Muslims can be such teases (everyone in town knew I was gay), but there was a woman about 65 years old usually manning (womaning), the store on Market Street near the Domino's Pizza, who dressed modestly with nun-like headgear, and I used to FLIRT OUTRAGEOUSLY with her -- and she returned it in kind, because ALL KNEW it was just joking around.



And Melody Moezzi was a friend of mine in Atlanta.


You might have seen her on TV -- she has appeared on many television and radio programs, including CNN, NPR, MSNBC, BBC, PRI and Air America. But mostly she appears on CNN as well as writing for Kenan-Family-associated Huffington Posthttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/melody-moezzi/, and she got two of her three degrees at a big "Kenan school", Emory University in Atlanta.

But here's the kicker: I got to know her well because we BOTH attended a Bipolar Support Group at the Wesley Woods arm of Emory for a couple of years.




As you can SEE, we are both ACTIVISTS now!!!


And I think this is a GOOD TIME for me to make clear that although I don't seem to have ever had Bipolar Illness -- in the 1970's and 80's I had SOME KIND of mental health problem that exhibited much like Bipolar, and then having been mis-diagnosed and taking Lithium for most of 31 years, I am very WARY of diagnostic professionals -- but also cannot truly relate to the ILLNESS bipolar, since it was not mine.

And here is KICKER NUMERO DOS: The guy who led that support group was a total CONTROL FREAK, so when he occasionally missed attending, we always had our BEST discussions -- AND -- his claimed MENTOR was the same Dekalb County Judge who was best friends with Lee Gosney, the employee of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. (my employer for 18 years), who always drank without problems at our parties -- but FAKED it as an Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous national speaker, ACTUALLY making deals with Republican Party politicians for distribution of the illegal drugs coming into Maxwell Air Force Base.



And it was Evan Fish, my friend in Wilmington and business-partner-designate in a Historical Walking Tour I had scripted -- he would handle sales and marketing -- who FIRST told me about Lee Gosney's REAL WORK, because for the two years Evan was the LARGEST cocaine distributor in Maine, he bought mostly from Mr. Gosney.


But Evan was not fated to survive his trying to straighten out his life. He simply KNEW TOO MUCH and had too many weaknesses that Wilmington Police and Sheriff Deputies were able to exploit to cause Evan to JUMP TO HIS DEATH from the top of the parking deck next to the downtown library on about September 3, 2011.


And the Wilmington Star News REFUSED to identify him until nearly two years later. I'd mention his name in the comments on the story and they ERASED THEM every time!!! Here is the STAR NEWS storyhttp://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01 , and here is the comments beneath ithttp://www.topix.com/forum/county/new-hanover-nc/T02P6CL62ECPHEAHL


Here is more on Evan, who gets a LOT of coverage in this blog -- which is dedicated to HIS MEMORY:






It is nearly 3:00 PM here -- the "WITCHING HOUR", so I'm gonna close for now and CELEBRATE my friend Evan . . . 


Scott

.

No comments: