Tuesday, April 22, 2014

RP: It Remains Lovely in Puerto Vallarta -- Regardless ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/it-remains-lovely-in-puerto-vallarta.html




Dominant buildings here are the main Catholic Church -- which is so impressive people call it the Cathedral, which it's not!!!


In 2010, when I was here for half a year, this church had a large illustration of bloody abortion, using several plastic fetuses under glass (four feet by four feet glass case), set so that it was low enough for grade school children to see -- and RIGHT to the left of its main door. It has been removed, since.


The only person close to me to ever have an abortion was my "rabid Catholic" sister Julie in the 1970s. My brother Mike paid for it -- and I (who would have been happy to help out under the circumstances then), did not know about it until a few years later.



Joel Duffy later married Julie (much later -- he not the father of the fetus), but no offspring have been produced. Just above Julie's head is her best friend Dawn (and to the right is my sister Jane). Dawn and Julie were HUGE Sarah Palin fans before most people ever heard of Palin, and SCREAMED VICTORY when John McCain chose the "responsible, intelligent gal" as running mate -- and just like my mother, Julie yells louder and louder to drown out argument -- NEVER making a logical case for her positions.


In fact, while no other family member has EVER threatened violence against me, Joel Duffy LUNGED at me after I said something against the Catholic Church -- and I had to flee my parents' house where Mom, Dad, Jane, and Julie agreed with Joel and were yelling at me, but remained seated.


My mother, having her direct ties to the last three Catholic Popes, easily and quickly got both Joel (his previous marriage with son), and her brother Bob (four children, although the youngest was by another man), MARRIAGE ANNULMENTS (generally next to impossible to get).


But Joel and Julie shared domicile (claiming absolute chastity), for more than a year before their actual wedding. Perhaps they were unable to break the "chastity habit" -- but it is TOO LATE NOW (due to age).


And even today, Julie REFUSES to answer questions about her rosary that she claimed turned to PURE GOLD at Medjugorje, a site of Visions of Mary in what was once Yugoslavia, that the Catholic Church has since CONDEMNED as a hoax. My parents went there THREE times, making contact with both Muslim Jihadists and Communists (frankly, this is speculation on my part, but HOW MANY TIMES does a smart woman like my Mom WORSHIP A HOAX???) -- some of them (I mean Bosnians from Medjugorje), ending up living in several houses in my neighborhood in Stone Mountain, GA, having illegal "chop shops" and bristling with electronic communications -- all protected by the huge CIA contingent that Bill Clinton originally stationed in my town.


>>> ADDED LATER: When my parents visited me in Stone Mountain, they talked at GREAT LENGTH with Nedzad "Ned" Pilzak, since the ENTIRE PILZAK FAMILY was from MEDJUGORJE!!! And when the Pilzaks FINALLY MOVED to Gwinett County, the Bell South/AT&T and Comcast cable technicians who came to the neighborhood had to REWIRE IT COMPLETELY due to unauthorized and extensive REWIRING of the neighborhood of those systems. BOTH houses had at least FIVE satellite dishes atop their roofs as well.

The Pilzak children all attended Baptist Bible Camp and wore "Jesus" T-shirts, but the day I bought them all a treat, they spontaneously began yelling "Allah is GREAT -- and Muhammad is his PROPHET!!!"




Jean Dixon predicting.


Jean Dixon, a devout Catholic who had predicted not only President Kennedy's murder, but others as well, was a popular astrologer (I was taught by nuns that the Catholic Church considers astrology and similar to be MORTAL SIN), in the 1960s and 70s. But in the early oughts via a Freedom of Information Act request, it was revealed that she NEVER practiced astrology (just ran common astrological clap-trap), but WAS for all those years a PAID PUBLICIST for J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI.


She was PAID to terrorize Hoover's victims and their families with her "predictions" before the fact. On her deathbed, a very guilty Jean Dixon said that when the "TRUE COMMUNISTS" in the US Government are revealed (Hoover and his ilk), the whole world will be shocked.


And don't forget that Reagan wasn't just into promoting the narco-trafficking to the USA of the Contra Guerrillas, he LOVED, and supported these folks:







>>> VARIOUS NEWSES:


1. Although I believe I have responded to all the condolences I've received over my father's death, one way or another, I would like to thank all of you again. I believe only two that I heard from actually knew Dad. And I also am grateful that a number of people have expressed praise for my last posting of watching Dad's favorite film to remember him.


2.

I love this because Scott Pickey, News Director of Wilmington, NC TV-3 (ABC affiliate), is annoying enough to Wilmington Police they trumped up some "insubordination" charge to arrest him a couple of years ago.


Scott is also close friends with Kevin Maurer who wrote:


And Kevin Maurer was interviewing me by phone -- until this book was released and he stopped.


So even though both TV-3 and TV-6 in Wilmington filmed and broadcast me explaining some of my positions in early 2011, I don't believe I ever met Mr. Pickey -- but he drops a note now and then, including his condolences, yesterday.


My reply to Mr. Pickey: 

Thanks Scott!

I've often wondered what your job must be like -- considering what I learned about "Wilmington below the radar", how to decide what you can report and keep your job, life, etc. I also hope your pal Kevin Maurer is doing well. I got over my I-have-to-have-sex-with-every-hot-man-alive delusion a long time ago now, so he is now safe. 

I see he still seems to live in Wilmington and SOMEONE should do a book not unlike MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL on the town, but I don't think Kevin is so much into salacious and prefers risking his life on battlefields to doing battle with drug mafia.

Well, best to you both!

Scott


>>> HOT NEWS ITEM, JUST IN!!! (from WWAY TV-3 Wilmington with more info referenced from the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS):


"New Hanover County's excessive drinking rate staggers at around 18 percent. That's 5 percentage points higher than the state average . . . "


The article ALSO goes on to mention, "There's practically a dentist in every cul-de-sac." This because in Wilmington the dentists ADVERTISE their ability to prescribe NARCOTIC PAIN KILLERS:





But what is ALSO INTERESTING at the bottom of the article is this: "Heavy drinking involves drinking more than one (for women) or two (for men) drinks per day on average."


As many in the mainstream Press have reported for about 15 years now, the published claims about alcohol in the USA (ONLY, except for Muslim and other tea-totaling countries), are all REDUCED by one drink for both men and women -- and the claims of the BENEFITS of moderate drinking ALSO are reduced by "one per", ALL due to the TAX-FREE, CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST LOBBYISTS (at scientific institutionsno less!!!).



Scott

.

No comments: