Thursday, April 24, 2014

RP: Just to Keep the Record Straight (about whoever came to my door this afternoon):

REPRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/just-to-keep-record-straight-about.html





Perhaps they thought AYE was isle 15 -- it's hard to say, but first let us lighten up a bit:


This woman has returned to work after 35 years. The video is only five seconds long, so watch carefully to see if you can spot the problem this has caused

CLICK the image below:





>>> IN THE MATTER OF MY VISITOR(S), let me just paste in an email that went to ALL 500 of my contacts.


You can see an earlier list of the 500 (that keeps changing some), here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-current-list-of-500-who-are-emailed.html .


The Email:


OK on voting.

The door buzzer really rang, but the names are never real. It MIGHT be the drug mafia from Chacala -- that guy who didn't want me showing his obese baby's face, so I pasted in mine -- cracking you up!!! Jade Luz!!! It is easily his voice.





But this is clearly some of CIA agent Luis Melgoza's goons, like Toro and Sonny, who I found out yesterday IS still in town from the gallery that sells his masks -- and they have IMPROVED. Last I saw him, I chased him for a full block near the beach and crowded with people, yelling what a damn CIA narco-trafficker he is now, and BUTCHER for the Son Kings Gang in New York City. 




Luis Melgoza of www.pvgeeks.com (former lead attorney for PRI Party BEFORE Presidente Vincente Fox BROKE that Party's back -- NOT associated with Presidente Pena Nieto who is PRI)

That was how Sonny got 25 years in US Federal MAXIMUM SECURITY Pen, but the CIA got him out after 11, sending him to Puerto Vallarta to protect the CIA's narco-operation for the Emanuel/Obama drug mafia in Chicago (for the Bushes/Cheneys)


It will ALL come out sooner than later, now.










All is recorded on blog, of course.

But I have all provisions I need for now, and have covered any cracks that one could peek through -- and BRIGHT spots out front that I'll turn on. And my landlord's relatives are now home and about.

Anyway, I ran into Chacala people a while back who said Jade had moved to Tepic.

All is cool and I'm not freaking out -- but I AM being careful!!!

S


On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:58 PM, He Who Has Been Called Fault wrote:



By all means, do be extra cautious. I looked up Acaponeta (80 miles north of Tepic, Nayata). If Doug[las] is the guy's real name, he may be rather findable. Seems "Douglas" CAN be a Spanish name.

Your very long Subject lines lose their end in my email format. (Pity.)

My cd review immediately showed I had 1 Helpful out of 1 Total Vote. I consider this a formalism on Amazon, and when you voted Helpful several days ago, the 1 of 1 became realistic. Then someone voted Unhelpful, and the score was 1 of 2.

So dear, your vote did register.






Scott

.

No comments: