Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hector-the-Mexican-Engineer works for the CIA!!!

2 September, 2010


Dear Senor or Senora Mayor:

First, allow me to introduce myself: I am Scott D. Kenan, the last significant assistant to Mr. Tennessee Williams, who wrote LA NOCHE DEL IGUANA. I apologize that although I have moved permanently to Puerto Vallarta, I do not yet know enough Espanol to write in your (and my new) language. I also apologize that I have not found your actual name, but my landlord has not yet provided the promised internet access and research has been problematic.

I have lived in Mexico (legally) for three months now, one in Colima, and now for two months in Puerto Vallarta. I had intended to try to contact you sooner, but have not because I have had political difficulties that I had to get under my control before coming forward with my proposition:

Why not have a big party in celebration of Tennessee Williams' 100th birthday, March 25, 2011? The play he wrote, and John Huston put to film, really put Puerto Vallarta on the map, and I can tell you that I, like my former boss and friend, have found the people, especially, and the condition of the Earth in this region to be the very best I have ever been privileged to know.

I worked with all the Kennedys and knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis in a very special way. It was she, who knowing the Republican Party through the CIA and FBI had murdered her husband, brother-in-law, and Martin Luther King Jr., convinced Tennessee in my presence to write the codicil to his will giving Harvard University management control of his estate. She knew that the University of the South, aka Sewanee, would deliver the royalties to the illegal Black Ops of the Republican Party, and in fact they did.

Their attorney, Michael Remer, in cahoots with Maria St. Just (TW's Russian-born "friend"), and John Eastman (TW's personal attorney and brother-in-law of Paul McCartney) bribed Tennessee's maid and at least two other people I knew while working for Tennessee, and later knew after these destitute people lived "high-on-the-hog" in Atlanta, GA, near my home in Stone Mountain, GA. It was Schuyler Wyatt who in the early 1990s confirmed to me that a high-placed Republican official in the Tennessee State Legislature kept him in a luxury condo with sports car in Chattanooga, TN, while demanding no sex in return (he was a bit of a "rent-boy", as they say).

Because I had all this knowledge and many documents supporting my claims, the Republican Party tried to commit me to a mental hospital five times in the first few months of this year. They hired someone, a former top lawyer for Walmart Corp., to poison me. She did, but after eight days I was back to full health. I sold everything I owned in the US and fled to Mexico, barely making it here by car alive.

Here, I was pursued by agents of Hector-the-Engineer who built the road and bridge to San Sebastian del Oeste and the Chunnel between England and France, as well as many other civil engineering projects around the world. Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino gmezmerino@gmail.com , Hector's self-proclaimed godson, tried to get me involved in a swindle of land that "Fernando" claimed Hector had stolen over the years from rightful owners that were disappeared and killed over the years, a tract of land twice the size of the City of PV and located midway between here and San Sebastian -- a first parcel for $290,000,000.00 USD that they hoped I would market to top Hollywood people.

In fact, Fernando told me several times that Hector worked for the CIA.

When they realized I was on to them, Fernando killed one of my cats in an attempt to terrorize me (we had been staying at Hector's ranch near Mezcales), and indeed, Fernando poisoned me later, but I immediately threw up when I felt symptoms and suffered only minimally this time.

Taniel Chemsian, of Timothy Real Estate Group, taniel@timothyrealestategroup.com , was complicit to this land swindle. The fact that just yesterday morning, his email address and phone number inexplicably "disappeared" from my computer address book confirms this to me, although I was certain of it before. Fernando Marino also tried to pull a fast one on Jeff Coates of Los Veranos Canopy Tour. Jeff's email address and phone have also disappeared from my computer this morning, but it was on his business card as gringocoates@gmail.com . Currently, Jeff’s email address is not working -- at least not for me.

Later, Fernando had Enrique Rojas, henry-red@hotmail.com , www.artinmassage.com ,044-322-148-7993, try to murder me (three days ago), by beating and breaking my backbone, but I have survived with superficial bruises which did not need medical attention. The local police, who REFUSED to identify themselves (see my blog, address is below), were of no help to me.

Don't worry about me. I now have a nice ground floor apartment facing the cemetery in the tallest building at the corner of Calles Rio Colorado and Rio Usumacinta. Mauricio Rodríguez of Legal PV, legalpv@gmail.com , is my landlord, and despite many of his actions appearing to look like he is involved with these people too, I'm sure he's just been too busy to do the things he has promised me. The other tenants tell me he has become VERY involved in politics of late. THIS excuse, I truly understand.

Anyway, without going on at greater length now, please know that I will be able to get some of the top people in Hollywood to attend, possibly including Liz Taylor, if her health allows. I knew her producer, Zev Buffman. Also, I would like to offer my services in any way to promote tourism in PV and Mexico in general. I have offered many in the US Government that I will happily testify in court against Republicans who OWN the illegal drug traffic in US, and I will be happy to share all with the Mexican Government (all levels), and testify in Mexico against Hector-the-Engineer and his associates.

I fear nothing and no one, I never give up, and I always win.

My somewhat distant cousin, Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, who is now in charge of the many educational foundations built with the money Henry Flagler left his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan Flagler (declared at the time of her death my the New York Times to be the wealthiest woman on earth) is now working in Latin America to preserve native languages and cultures. I believe Chapel Hill would be a perfect sister-city for San Sebastian del Oeste, and I might be able to help with that. On my first trip to PV in March of this year, I visited the museum there, and they had me make a mark under the photo of the man who wrote the Mexican Encyclopedia because I am the tallest (2.11 meters or 6' 11") person to visit the museum. You see, it would be a perfect marriage of American and Mexican education!

More about me:

My political blog which includes a suggestion, today, for helping stop crime in PV (pardon some bad language, please): scottkenan.blogspot.com
My Tennessee Williams memoir's site (named after a scene in the BEST Williams movie of them all): www.walkingonglass.net
My personal site: www.scottkenan.com .

I regret that I have no phone as Hector's agents have already stolen three from me. Please clean out the mess of top US narco-traffickers at Hotel Mercurio and Anonymo bar in Zona Romantica as soon as possible. All Mexicans I've talked to know of this situation, and these people have caused me to live through HELL!!! (the manager, Gabriel, and some staff of Mercurio are not to blame).

Please respond by email to scott@scottkenan.com . Other active email addresses:
scottkenan@me.com , scotke@hotmail.com , scotke@yahoo.com .

Muchos gracias, and let's free Mexico of the scourge of the US demand for illegal drugs!!! It is the Republicans in the US who caused the demand and then profit from the traffic. I do NOT blame Mexico AT ALL.

Best regards, and VIVA MEXICO!!!


Scott D. Kenan

No comments: